Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)

View Poll Results: Who would win?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Vizard VCs

15 68.18%
  • Hitsugaya

7 31.82%
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Vizard VCs vs Hitsugaya

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Riverrun
    Post Thanks / Like

Vizard VCs vs Hitsugaya

Rules and Conditions:

Scenario 1:
    1. The fight takes place in FKT
    2. The starting distance between the VCs and Hitsu is 20 yards.
    3. The VCs fight Hitsu one-on-one. Here's the order of the fights: Lisa, Hiyori, Mashiro, Hacchi

Scenario 2:
    1. The fight takes place in FKT
    2. The starting distance between the VCs and Hitsu is 20 yards.
    3. The Vizard VC fight in a group against Hitsu.

I think the vizards would win. Lisa and Hiyori were able to hold their own against a released Harribel for a while and Mashiro was able to fight WW with just her mask. Hacchi has extremely powerful bakudo too.
    Last edited by En Yang Ji; August 17, 2010 at 11:28 PM.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DEATHBOTT's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Vizard VCs vs Hitsugaya

i think vcs would win we havnt even had a glimps of two of their shikai let alone seen any techniques from the other two. plus hachis barriers mean that hitsu strongest attack wont work.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

If the former VCs had bankai, I could see them having a chance but with shikai and mask alone I doubt they could pull it.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hachi has a chance, the others however are basically fodder, discounting Mashiro with mask as that naturally massive boost only lasts a few minutes till she arbitrarily runs out.

The problem is of course the nature of a kido user. We know a bare fraction of the numbered kido out there, not even taking into account the unnumbered ones, and as such we only have a sparse knowledge of what they're capable of. And throw in which ones Hachi just happens to specialize in (I notice all his seem to be bakudo for instance) and we have no idea what he could plausibly pull out. Hachi however with a joint offensive from what little time Masked Mashiro does have has the potential to succeed however. The other two I honestly don't see contributing all that much. Not unless either one has some kind of shikai ability or something.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member El Samurai Guapo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wait is this 1 on 1 or all of them vs. Toushirou? If it's all of them he gets raped.

One on one it would be hard to say without seeing what kind of shikai abilities they have. I do think that the vaizard VCs can approach captain level, so yeah it's certainly possible. If one of them has a broken enough shikai then I would say yes, they could defeat Toushirou.

Just imagine what someone like Hisagi Shuuhei could do with a hollow mask and 100 years of training with it. That's basically the level the vaizard VCs should be on.

Some people may denounce this feat for various reasons, but the hollow Ichigo that the vaizards had to "entertain" for 10 mins each inside Hachi's barrier was the vary same one that nearly killed Byakuya. Granted that Byakuya was sort of caught off-guard, but they were fighting him sealed (except for Kensei) and without their masks...that says something.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

For some reason I was under the impression the vizards would fight hitsugaya individually lol.... Anyways, I don't see hitsugaya surviving this. Hachi's kido can seal captain level oponents without that much trouble. In that sense, hachi sealing hitsugaya at least temporarily is enough to open the guys guard. Speedwise, I don't think the vizards would be all that inferior once mask is added. Hachi could also block hitsugaya's attacks with kido IMO. A barrier would protect everyone from the flower attack easily for instance.

Country
    Riverrun
    Post Thanks / Like

I changed the opening post.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hitsugaya wins up to Hachi. Probably takes a few good hits from Mashiro till her time runs out (No mask = rape time) but I doubt he takes anything serious up to that. Hachi is tricky, dude's got defense all good and set, but offense really doesn't seem to be his thing. I'd probably say Hitsugaya clears with some difficulty though. I doubt his put you half in a box and cut you trick would work well if that wasn't tried on Barragon first thing, and trap you in a box does what? Stalls? For what? He clearly can't pull anything on the level of Soifon's bankai to say the least without considerable prep.

Then again considering Soifon's bankai probably overkills almost everyone in the series without some way to negate at least some of it, he probably doesn't have to go that far....

Either way considering a lot of the kid's strategies seem to be the sort that involve an attack or distraction from one direction only to go for something else in an unexpected direction, coupled with Hachi's general slowness, he probably has the potential to win at the least, though with some supreme difficulty to pull it off to say the least.
    Last edited by Random101; August 17, 2010 at 09:30 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member conn-man's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hitsuguya should not be underestimated, anyone who isn't captain/espada level is at serious risk when dealing with the ice. Even in shikai he can throw some enormous ice dragons that almost seem slushy and if the water hits it freezes on contact. Even against all 4 of them I imagine ice clone followed by that dragons tail attack that ge used against aizen, which covers a huge radial area that could easily capture all 3 physical vizards outside of hacchi who I see as the only real trouble maker for hitsu, the barriers would be a problem but hacchi has shown no offensive ability. Also hyoten hyakkaso(spelling) is still one of the best moves in bleach, if he had the chance it could take several if not all of them out at once.

Also 2 meters is a weird distance, almost no fights start out that close, seems like that gives the vizards a unfair advantage since hitsuguya is ling range and they are all close range physical fighters.
    Last edited by conn-man; August 17, 2010 at 11:04 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Problem is Hachi. To stop HH you have to have some way to keep the petals from reaching you, which Hachi's easily able to pull off, plausibly for all of them in all honesty. Just put up a big box to put them in really or something.

Well, unless you take the anime fight as canon (A reasonable move, given the manga fight is completely dull and boring while the anime managed to at least make it engaging, ergo good), which managed to break the move more. Thing froze Cascada outright, shattered it, and kept on coming straight through to Halibel. Luckily not canon far as the manga is concerned though.

Regardless, it's not so much taking Hitsugaya lightly as Hachi having a good arsenal to provide a means by which the rest (Mainly Mashiro though) aren't destroyed outright and can do the deed. Hachi's moveset is quite ideal in most regards for that.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Scenario 1: HItsu pwns them up till Hachi. Hachi will be a tough fight. Since most of hitsu's attacks involve encasing the enemy with ice (especially HH), Hachi's barriers are superb for stopping such attacks. That said, not sure how Hachi can attack HItsu, but Hitsu sure will have a tough time attacking Hachi.

Scenario 2: Vizard VCs win. Hachi's defense+3 competent fighters (with mask) will stomp Hitsugaya.
    Current Theories/Beliefs for Bleach:
    -Barragan and Halibel arn't goners yet-Confirmed
    -Ukitake has an absorb and redirect type shikai (think baby nel vs. Dardonii's cero)-Confirmed
    -The VL army/group that Aizen supposedly has doesn't exist-Pending/Waiting for confirmation on Wonderweiss
    -The Vizards have ulterior motives, by ulterior I mean they arn't just going to be goody-two-shoes and help out the SS that betrayed them just to get back at Aizen-Pending

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DEATHBOTT's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

hachi should be able to use cero for offense

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member El Samurai Guapo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I don't think he wins either scenario considering he has to fight them all consecutively in #2. Unlike others posters here, I don't think he would make it to Hachi.

Again, it's hard to say exactly what would happen without knowing the attributes of the three VCs zanpakutou -and how they stack up against Hyourinmaru's ice- but either way I doubt he would come away unscathed after fighting Lisa. By the time he got to Hiyori he would have at least sustained some injuries, along with having spent some of his reiatsu. I say he makes it passed Hiyori TOPS, but it all depends on how Hagurotonbo and Kubikiri Orichi's abilities stack up against Hyourinmaru.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBOTT View Post
    hachi should be able to use cero for offense
    Hachi has a zanpakutou.
    Last edited by El Samurai Guapo; August 18, 2010 at 12:01 AM.

Country
    Riverrun
    Post Thanks / Like

I forgot the Vizards could use cero's, that may change things a bit. Hitsu would probably have to take drastic measures to win against them in Scenario 2.

Anyway I changed the starting distance to 20 yards, to make it more fair.
    Last edited by En Yang Ji; August 18, 2010 at 12:03 AM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ceros happen to suck and Hitsugaya's proven capable enough to dodge one (Albeit an altered one granted). I'd also go into the only confirmed cero using vizards being Hiyori, Shinji, and Mashiro, each of which happen to be among the more potent for various reasons, but I'd be willing to conceed it regardless for pattern recognition.

Frankly he oneshots Hiyori and Lisa from where I'm standing. Unless their Zanpakuto happen to have some sort of ability beyond shape changing, which we don't have enough to call. Mashiro gives him some trouble sure, but when the mask breaks she's done. Hachi's the only real problem for a captain level given what's shown.

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast