Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 601 by BadKarma , Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Worst dub anime series ever

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Bugzee's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Worst dub anime series ever

Yep, you know it as much as I do. There are plenty of them. So let's round them all up and dicuss why they're so bad and what went wrong with the dubbing? Why did they dub it in the first place?

This thread might become something special if you know what I mean. Anyway, this thread is not strictly limited to english dubs so please feel free to contribute no matter what language-dub it is. If it's that bad and you feel very strongly about it....it'll most certainly have a greater chance of being crowned the worst anime series ever...

If I may say so myself, the one anime dub series that comes to mind straight away is the One Piece English Dub. Tut tut tut. Many of you may argue that "it's alright" and "it's not that bad" but I say NO! It is one of the worst I have ever watched. Unacceptable.

Note: Please don’t bash the series/characters nor the person who expresses the comment/opinions. This is for fun! <3~

Anyway, I'm looking forward to your finds and replies. Have fun, enjoy and please respect each other's opinions! Arigatou.

Bug~
    Last edited by Bugzee; August 17, 2010 at 08:46 PM.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Shrimp's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Worst dub anime series ever

Quote Quote:
    If I may say so myself, the one anime dub series that comes to mind straight away is the One Piece English Dub.
    The first French dub for One Piece was also pretty bad. Second one is alright though.

A dub so bad it became good great LEGENDARY is the English dub of G Gundam. This is pretty bad and ridiculous, but it is also full of narm, even moreso than GaoGaiGar. (which I heard had a really good dub, but was cancelled half-way through ?)

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply