Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 601 by BadKarma , Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail Vol 24 (Chap 197 - 204) Discussion

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member MAX_COLA_POWER!'s Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 197 Spoiler Thread

I guess if it's not a fangirl Lisanna that falls in love with Natsu, then it's not important to the series apparently^^;;.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
    So technically, how many S class mages are left? Like...3? Gildartz, Erza, and Juvia?
    Nope.

Gajeel is also a S class mage, as is Natsu and I'm pretty sure Gray is on that level also.

Quote Originally Posted by hongoasdf View Post
    But now Earthland has 2 Ichiyas ._.

A doubt came to my mind... if the regular Anima didn't absorb Natsu when this arc began, Wendy nor Gazille, why is it working this time?

The only explanation I can think of as of now is that this one wasn't necessarily an Anima that was inverted. It may have been a variation.
    Technically it has one Ichiya and one Nichiya.

Cause there were different conditions. For starters they were in Edoras. Every magical thing was disappearing. And Gérard said that the preparations were being made. We don't know if he did something else.

Can't wait to read the scanlated english chapter tough

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Baka_Sousui's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sarutobi_sensei View Post
    Technically it has one Ichiya and one Nichiya.
    Technically everyone in Edolas had different surnames.

I wonder what the rest or Earthland's reactions would be like. Would they even know anything happened? I mean they will now. But that's a lot to catch up. If Gildartz wasn't behind enough he is now.

edit: Gajeel was an S-Class mage with Phantom Lord, it should have transfered over. Freid has been recommended for S-class before. Natsu and Gray are probably S-class level but haven't yet been officially recognized as ones. Natsu probably due to his destructive personality. Not sure about Gray. and Mirajane is also S-class even though she is sort of retired.
    Last edited by Baka_Sousui; August 24, 2010 at 12:36 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Franklyn D. Kieran's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pirulitokun View Post
    Cover with no Lisana?!
    Shame!
    Agreed! I was looking for her for a while! Lol, other then that I thought the cover was great, sort of like edoras Fairy Tails Version of the first Fairy Tail Poster in FT+.

Does anybody think there is any chance of Lissanna coming back to Earthland? Like Natsu grabbing her saying "See Ya Suckers!" or her somehow having magic in her body?

I mean Lissanna coming back to Earthland with the group is the only good reason I can think of for her not appearing on the title page, I'm probably wrong but a boy can dream. (^_^)
    Last edited by Franklyn D. Kieran; August 24, 2010 at 01:21 AM.

This must be how Anti-Obito Theorists felt when Kishimoto revealed Tobi as Obito.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Edo-Lisanna will stay in Edolas where she belongs.

If Lisanna does come back. It will be because a Necromancer summoned her to use against fairy tail. They have a big battle. She is defeated by Mirajane, Elfman and maybe Natsu. Tells them that she forgives them and returns to being dead.

That is my prediction for a Lisanna arc, very cliche and most likely story line.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member thefreak's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Will love if Lisana comes back. Not dead but living........

So will we have an updates on dragons... after this?
    I just want to crib here.. Whats wrong with the top 3 manga these days?
    Naruto is well; Going ok nowadays but fails to excite me.
    Bleach used to be fast paced but now its crawling.. seriously.
    and One Piece... Dont ask.. its a case of TLDR. Just wall of text after text.. I am reading it just for the heck of it.. Just cant leave the story unfinished. Come on Oda you can do better.

Fairy Tail rules these days.. cant wait for next chapters..

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

So... this arc is finally coming to an end. Earthland mages are returning to their world, Edo-Gérard stays in Edolas as hero, the one who defeated the demon lord. And the Exceed are ... heading to Earthland as well? So they originated from Earthland, too?
    no longer participating forums...

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

No. All Magic is being transferred to Earthland. Since the Exceeds a made of magic themselves like the people of Earthland. They are being sent to Earthland as well. There shouldn't be any magic left in Edolas after this.

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Baka_Sousui View Post
    Technically everyone in Edolas had different surnames.

I wonder what the rest or Earthland's reactions would be like. Would they even know anything happened? I mean they will now. But that's a lot to catch up. If Gildartz wasn't behind enough he is now.

edit: Gajeel was an S-Class mage with Phantom Lord, it should have transfered over. Freid has been recommended for S-class before. Natsu and Gray are probably S-class level but haven't yet been officially recognized as ones. Natsu probably due to his destructive personality. Not sure about Gray. and Mirajane is also S-class even though she is sort of retired.
    I know that, someone was pointing that there would be 2 Ichiyas in Earthland, which isn't the case, cause one is human, the other is an Exceed.

Hmm, they probably never noticed a thing xD

That or they did and are worried sick xD

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sollum's Avatar
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

I loved mimic on Panthers face, its like "WTF ARE YOU DOING? I DONT WANA GO TO EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO".

Dunno, this arc was a pretty downer at the end and past the middle. I had such big hopes, but in the end it was kinda lame, mainly all that "happy ending" crap.

Lots of EdoFT members where killed by Edorza, but hey its ok, lets forget that.

Mystgun interfered with fathers plan to supply his people with better life, but its still ok, i mean, am sure we would go back to stone age if we would need to save someone and its not like we are selfish or something.

I hope next chapter, when EarthFT members get back to earth, we wont see stuff like "world is on fire! while they where gone, dragon attacked!". That would be biggest bs ever >.>

From Happiest Happy Ending ever to Normal Storyline

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

I would personally like it if something terrible happened to earthland while they were gone. It would be amazingly good!

They were gone and don't have the time to recover, they need to keep on fighting. Now that's good

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sollum View Post
    From Happiest Happy Ending ever to Normal Storyline
    Eh, I wouldn't call it the happiest happy ending ever. Sure things will work out in the long run, however keep in mind:

- The Exceed just lost everything. Their propaganda inflated view of themselves was shattered. Their city and lands have been destroyed, fallen from the sky and turned into rubble. They themselves have been hauled en mass with naught but the clothes on their back to a world where their "infinite magic" is nothing special. The only advocates they'll have in this world are a bunch of people their elders tried to kill. The only silver lining in all this is that no one is likely to be trying to commit nekocide on them.

- Edoras just experienced the end of the world as they knew it. In theory all magic is gone. The islands in the sky came crashing down, and everything about their way of life, from the world conquering military, to the basics that depended on magic no longer functions. How much of an impact this has is debatable as Faust had been hording magic for the army and his capital, so lesser regions might have already been doing without. Yeah they've got a target to blame, and a hero that drove away the target to carry them through the short term, but sorting out the new world order is likely to be a long and difficult process.

- Wendy just lost her Gerard. She spent the last seven years wanting to meet him again, and when she does, she barely gets a chance to say "hi" before they end up stuck in different worlds. This comes fairly hard on the heels of learning that the guild she spent the last seven years in was a ghost created illusion, and watching them all vanish before her eyes.

For it to be the happiest ending ever, Edoras would need to have gotten it's eternal magic without anyone being sacrificed, the Exceed and Edoras population to have become best of friends, Mystogan gets to return to Fairy Tail instead of staying behind to rebuild, and overall no one would have lost anything.
    Last edited by Krono; August 24, 2010 at 11:31 AM.

13. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Most Beautiful Male 2013 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

The Lily pet dream is still on!!! and finally this god-forsaken arc is over...

Can't wait for the translatation, I need to understand how they got sent back with the anima by Lily and the other cat.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Punching eachother in the face while reciting the three rules for leaving Fairy Tail was a very powerful moment

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Kravmaga's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rokubushunoshihan View Post
    Punching eachother in the face while reciting the three rules for leaving Fairy Tail was a very powerful moment
    That's how real men say goodbye.
    What don't you punch one another while you promise to man up? =P

Also, english scans are out"
    http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/50575907/1
    "Old mangas never die. They just end up as jump square specials." -Kagura Yato

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast