Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Gantz 325 Discussion/326 Prediction Thread

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Cpt Hanada's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gantz 325 Discussion/326 Prediction Thread

Didn´t check it yet, but looks just like a regular light novel.

M.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

I start to like this manga more and more, it's simply magnificent. And I think that it will be released once a month, such as Claymore.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 102jayday's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a feeling the current aliens military controls gantz, the zoo has all kinds of aliens and they could use those aliens on planets to be targets and test the aliens of that planet powers with the giant human/horse alien tech.

Cpt Hanada you rule!

I am interested to see what those 2 said to kurono.

Lol they captured a hippy 0.o

You know kurono was being cold from the start of this chapter and all. Makes me think how keika has changed from being with reika, he was saving people with her they prob help them all.

I don't see why not kurono should get the gantz sword out and start slicing up all the aliens in there. Might of been a better ideal to do that first before smashing the glass.

I feel so bad for the humans in this.......but thats like we are with animals, we humans suck...makes my put my look down in shame.

oct 14th 36 pages which is basically a double issue. So the pages are pretty much 2 chapters, so instead of waiting 2 weeks for one then another 2 for the second, we get 1 month...which is the same in results but just have to wait longer to see any gantz. awwwww

ps. Kurono may be smaller than ryou in height and got bullied by him, but kurono's bigger where it counts! ryou has a little tinky ahahhaa
    Last edited by 102jayday; September 16, 2010 at 04:31 AM.

Manga Berserk, Gantz, Rurouni Kenshin, Claymore<3 Fav Anime FMAB! Gundam seed, Nana, InitialD.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GAT-X252's Avatar
    Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

102jayday, you must understand that Reika can defend for herself while Tae is just a normal girl who could end up chopped in half like the hundreds of dead people on the streets.

----------

They don't say much, Ryo is all "Kurono? How did you got there...? Take us out of here!" and Kurono is all like "....", then the other people is "How can you do that! save them! let's escape all together! Do you have a grudge against that guy?" and then Kurono is all like "If you don't like what i'm doing then you should try to save for yourselves!"

lol
    (キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!!)

心臓がドキドキドキドキ!!!!

06/25/09 - Goodnight Sweet Prince

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Cpt Hanada's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GAT-X252 View Post
    102jayday, you must understand that Reika can defend for herself while Tae is just a normal girl who could end up chopped in half like the hundreds of dead people on the streets.

----------

They don't say much, Ryo is all "Kurono? How did you got there...? Take us out of here!" and Kurono is all like "....", then the other people is "How can you do that! save them! let's escape all together! Do you have a grudge against that guy?" and then Kurono is all like "If you don't like what i'm doing then you should try to save for yourselves!"

lol
    You forgot that Ryo says "Teme-!" that translates as "(get me out of here) asshole!" being abusive is not wise when the abused is the only one that can help you.

M.
    Last edited by Cpt Hanada; September 16, 2010 at 05:50 AM.

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah if i want to be safe i wouldn't curse at the person ahahah.
    Yeah i know reika can defend her self i am just saying she has kinda change that kei's mindset. Pretty much save as much people we can and die in the end.

Ps i prob post this in the hangout but i got a massive prediction lol
    Reika is going to die a clean death and have some device on her body that she gives to kurono...there is a massive alien owning all and a new gantzer that looks like spike off cowboy beabop. And there is going to be a new thread called Reika and (name of that new character) I think it was like lagoon or something i forget. N all the people are like YESSSS reika is dead wooooooo.

Ps i dreamt all this 2 days ago but i thought it was real. lol.......yes i am silly.

Manga Berserk, Gantz, Rurouni Kenshin, Claymore<3 Fav Anime FMAB! Gundam seed, Nana, InitialD.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member SuperShuter's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the post, but i'm a little disapointed. I was ok with no development even in such a big chapter, just for the fact of seeing some messed up stuff i.e. squashed Ryo.

At least we got some development with tae although I actually expected Oku to drop a big plot twist at the end instead of your normal chapter ending with kei deciding to save more people. Still good chapter by the looks of it

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Why do people keep saying "theres no development. there's no development."

Of course theres development...it might not be development as defined by gantzers blasting aliens into bloody chunks, but it's DEFINATELY developing the aliens.

Yea all Kurono's been doing so far is "TAAAAAEEE!" and that might cause some people to whine....but even with the TAAAE! chapters we found out that they 1) Eat humans, 2) See humans as pets AND food, 3) alien zoo, 4) It isn't a warship but a civilian ship and the gantzers aren't the aliens army but their polic force.

That's a LOT of development, more than any other alien race encountered so far.

I don't care if I have to sit through 2 or 3 TAAAE! KURONO! chapters if I can find out more about those awesome aliens.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

10. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think the problem is not "there's enough development", the problem is that we wait so much for each chapter that we can not see the pacing is fine the way it is. Reading Gantz in one go and waiting months between each chapter changes the experience quite a bit.

About the chapter, I'm glad Ryou is alive but I get the feeling that Kurono is going to regret freeing him. And what were Natsu and Ryou talking about ? It seemed like they were plotting something.Anyway I hope they don't die just yet and become gantzers, we need more new characters and the return of Nishi,Hikawa and Kuwabara.

The aliens also don't seem that smart to me, they have advanced war technology and are bigger but beyond that they are just like us and letting humans roam around freely without concern doesn't seem that smart to me. I hope another alien races appears sooner or later, I liked the fact that Nuri was different to the point he had dificulty understanding humans and tried to learn something from them (his conversations about God and his "I see" quotes).

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

These aliens seems weak compared to 1000 Arms, Oni, Nuri and the Italy aliens.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Tanma's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shion Izumi View Post
    These aliens seems weak compared to 1000 Arms, Oni, Nuri and the Italy aliens.
    Of course they are, but their army = thousands or millions, and their weaponry is pretty strong. They just conquered Earth in a few hours.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

idk the 3 headed gorrila dragon looked pretty hardcore hahaha

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Damura's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

@Somnus: you can't say that there's not enough development... Oku clearly rushed everything up until the recent search for Tae.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GAT-X252's Avatar
    Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Somnus View Post
    And what were Natsu and Ryou talking about ? It seemed like they were plotting something.
    Ryo was "plotting" to escape, but i doubt he would have succeded lol

Link to scan version added to the first post.
    Last edited by GAT-X252; September 16, 2010 at 12:43 PM.
    (キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!!)

心臓がドキドキドキドキ!!!!

06/25/09 - Goodnight Sweet Prince

17. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

guys,i think kei just figured out a plan/distraction.get the humans out then release all those beasts.i bet those four-eyed f@#ks won't be smiling and laughing then.these ships are huge,they got friggin interstates in them and skyscrapers.wonder if this is the main ship or there are others this big,if so humanity is truely screwed....

New Reply
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast