Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Gantz 326 Discussion/327 Prediction Thread

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GAT-X252's Avatar
    Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

Gantz Gantz 326 Discussion/327 Prediction Thread

The chapter is out, you can get it here.

Rapidshare link (thanks to heiji sama for finding it)
    Last edited by GAT-X252; October 14, 2010 at 09:25 PM.
    (キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!!)

心臓がドキドキドキドキ!!!!

06/25/09 - Goodnight Sweet Prince

2. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gantz 326 Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

Sounds like a mediocre chapter, also seems like gantz is a monthly now too bad.. Finally, Let's get some ass kickin going now! no more naked people running I can't take much more.

4. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gantz 326 Spoiler Discussion Thread

Thanks for the spoiler to the provider. So the alien girl puts Tae in a jar. That is pretty funny even though I like Tae. So the other kid was mistaken as a girl, how sad or f-ed up is that. I really liked how the aliens did put some of the prisoners in a zoo and the girl treating Tae like a pet. Compared to the aliens eating the humans.

A little disappointment in terms of plot progression. I was expecting more progression but it still looks like pretty good chapter. I think the long breaks are a bit to blame for that as well. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't there supposed to be a color page or was that last month?

These two clips reminded me of the current chapters. This how the humans who've been killed by the giants feel.
    Short vid one. Short vid 2.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Xenos3421's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm actually happy with the plot progression! What with this being the "last" phase in Gantz, i'd expect it to be able to compare to the first phase. And by that I mean last more than 60 something chapters.

This is kinda like a "mission" of it's own. No points, just crazyness. And the irking feeling like a deus ex is either gonna pull kei outa this or kill him on the spot.

Shit-we have 2 Kei's for a reason: For one to die.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 102jayday's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie-San View Post
    Thanks for the spoiler to the provider. So the alien girl puts Tae in a jar. That is pretty funny even though I like Tae. So the other kid was mistaken as a girl, how sad or f-ed up is that. I really liked how the aliens did put some of the prisoners in a zoo and the girl treating Tae like a pet. Compared to the aliens eating the humans.

A little disappointment in terms of plot progression. I was expecting more progression but it still looks like pretty good chapter. I think the long breaks are a bit to blame for that as well. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't there supposed to be a color page or was that last month?

These two clips reminded me of the current chapters. This how the humans who've been killed by the giants feel.
    Short vid one. Short vid 2.
    Humans are so evil..... but alot of killing is from feeling threaten of harm. The giant aliens are just like humans in every way but humans are the insects and animals.

Oh man its too much to wait for gantz monthly, 2 weeks is good enough but i guess oku wants to add more pages in the current chapters for something sooner.

The 14 year old ask tae for sex.....lol i wonder if he will try to rape tae, he may be only 14 but yeah. I wonder if the lolicon alien girl wants them to breed like bunnies or something, because she noticed kei calling out, which makes me think then why wouldn't the alien girl just grab the mate as well. Unless she knows that kurono is a threat from the general taking a photo of him or she knows about the gantz suits.
    Last edited by 102jayday; October 09, 2010 at 12:47 AM.

Manga Berserk, Gantz, Rurouni Kenshin, Claymore<3 Fav Anime FMAB! Gundam seed, Nana, InitialD.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Damura's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

^

Mostly, we kill animals. It's generally not out of threat. We also consume far more than we need out of simple greed. The aliens are doing nothing to us that we haven't done before. If the aliens are evil, so are we. I could see the manga ending with the entire world being enslaved or something. The aliens win. The end. That would be fair enough.

9. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Xenos3421 View Post
    I'm actually happy with the plot progression! What with this being the "last" phase in Gantz, i'd expect it to be able to compare to the first phase. And by that I mean last more than 60 something chapters.

This is kinda like a "mission" of it's own. No points, just crazyness. And the irking feeling like a deus ex is either gonna pull kei outa this or kill him on the spot.

Shit-we have 2 Kei's for a reason: For one to die.
    What I meant was that, I was expecting perhaps Kurno to make more of an advancement (from the current location) in the rescuing of the civilians and or looking for Tae. Currently it seems like from last chapter, hes still in the same area. This may also be me mistaking the real time versus manga time and the month long wait for the chapters don't really help.

Quote Originally Posted by 102jayday View Post
    Humans are so evil..... but alot of killing is from feeling threaten of harm. The giant aliens are just like humans in every way but humans are the insects and animals.

Oh man its too much to wait for gantz monthly, 2 weeks is good enough but i guess oku wants to add more pages in the current chapters for something sooner.

The 14 year old ask tae for sex.....lol i wonder if he will try to rape tae, he may be only 14 but yeah. I wonder if the lolicon alien girl wants them to breed like bunnies or something, because she noticed kei calling out, which makes me think then why wouldn't the alien girl just grab the mate as well. Unless she knows that kurono is a threat from the general taking a photo of him or she knows about the gantz suits.
    The alien girl seem to be doing what humans do in-terms of pets. Making a "family" of sorts. Now Jay, you might have a point. The kid may try to rape Tae, since she refused his advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Damura View Post
    ^

Mostly, we kill animals. It's generally not out of threat. We also consume far more than we need out of simple greed. The aliens are doing nothing to us that we haven't done before. If the aliens are evil, so are we. I could see the manga ending with the entire world being enslaved or something. The aliens win. The end. That would be fair enough.
    I think throughout the series thats what Oku has been doing. Which is showing the vials of human behavior. In this case its kind of Ironic that the we've become the bugs. And we're being trampled by a humanoid race or society.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Damura View Post
    ^

Hey don't group us in with all the things evil people have done. I never ate a talking cow or chicken that also lived in cow city. Their may be good aliens somewhere but these are certainly are the evil ones.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Damura's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Circles View Post
    Hey don't group us in with all the things evil people have done. I never ate a talking cow or chicken that also lived in cow city. Their may be good aliens somewhere but these are certainly are the evil ones.
    Some animals can communicate.Some people eat other people. What does the ability to communicate have to do with anything? What does intelligence have to do with anything? The people in power make all the rules. The aliens have deemed humans unworthy. That's all there is.

Killing chickens is really no different to killing humans. All life is equal. That said, we've got to eat. Fuck chickens. We eat to excess. At least in the Western world, where we can eat to excess. Most of us couldn't care less about the millions of farm animals killed every month or so (estimate). Is that any better or worse than the guys who kill a couple of animals for pleasure? I don't fucking know. I wonder what else Oku has planned for the aliens... will they somehow convince humans to fight each other for fun, the way we do with some animals? Selectively breed them? Experiment on them?
    Last edited by Damura; October 09, 2010 at 11:32 AM.

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GAT-X252's Avatar
    Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah guys...please keep on topic, this discussion about killing animals could turn ugly or would completely change the main discussion here.

_______

Anyway, regarding the chapter.

I hoped for more development and i also thought Kuro would free the animals, but it seems it's not the case.

Now Tae is again sexually threatened by a man, althought the last one turned out to be just a weird man and not a loli. I just hope that in the 327 we can finally see a shocking development but it looks like we are going to be like this for quite a long time.
    (キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!!)

心臓がドキドキドキドキ!!!!

06/25/09 - Goodnight Sweet Prince

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member cesarwgd's Avatar
    Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

sounds like another mediocre chapter....over the last months i've lost interest in what it used to be my favourite manga of all times...Gantz..maybe i had high expectations for this whole catastrophe arc, but the last chapters have been mediocres, pointless, and haven't solved any of our doubts, the same doubts we all have since the beginning of this manga...what is gantz?, who is really behind all this?, etc etc...instead we have the endless love history between kurono "i will do everything for you tae" and Tae that has really became boring...what hapened to the vampires??? where is nishi??...what happened to the captured alien??? ...Oku is extending the history unnecessarily, and in adition to that we have to wait like 3 weeks - a month for a new chapter.....i was a huge Gantz fan, but now i rather turn my attention to Naruto for example...

16. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 102jayday's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

^
    I tend to agree to a point, i feel like oku is repeating things over and over, but it isn't. We are just seeing how these aliens live and bring of the meaning of their actions. Looking back on these chapters when we are ahead by 20 chapters we would say they were pretty cool. It's the waiting game right now that is annoying. I hope something interesting happens between kurono, ryou and nastu. This is going to be the calm before the storm. I believe the x factor is sakurai he is going to attack the gantz leaders and hi jack a ball and find answers.

Manga Berserk, Gantz, Rurouni Kenshin, Claymore<3 Fav Anime FMAB! Gundam seed, Nana, InitialD.

News Writer 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Asahina's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

But why the wait for one Month? The manga is sooo popular. What is stopping it from releasing weekly? Doesn't Oku gets to decide when a new release should be up? Or is it the publishers who get to decide?

Cause I am just wondering why nobody in "Japan" has argued over this monthly release thing. Seriously. People want their fix. If Oku (that can pretty much put anything on the page) is done with a chapter, and the publishers say, "let's wait 2 more months before we release this"...then that truly sucks and i hope they die...lol

Anyways, judging by the spoilers, I wonder how manga pages it will have.

I have a feeling that the boy and Tae will most likely become friends and try to escape. Tae will be like, "if you help me escape, I'll let you have sex with me", and probably things go on from there. Then later on, Korono finds Tae, but the bad thing is that he found her having sex with that same little boy. What would piss him off is that Tae is seeming to enjoy it and Korono gets pissed and kills the kid. Then Tae and stares at Korono and your imagination could go on from there.

This is my prediction. LOL

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Asahina View Post
    But why the wait for one Month? The manga is sooo popular. What is stopping it from releasing weekly? Doesn't Oku gets to decide when a new release should be up? Or is it the publishers who get to decide?

Cause I am just wondering why nobody in "Japan" has argued over this monthly release thing. Seriously. People want their fix. If Oku (that can pretty much put anything on the page) is done with a chapter, and the publishers say, "let's wait 2 more months before we release this"...then that truly sucks and i hope they die...lol

Anyways, judging by the spoilers, I wonder how manga pages it will have.

I have a feeling that the boy and Tae will most likely become friends and try to escape. Tae will be like, "if you help me escape, I'll let you have sex with me", and probably things go on from there. Then later on, Korono finds Tae, but the bad thing is that he found her having sex with that same little boy. What would piss him off is that Tae is seeming to enjoy it and Korono gets pissed and kills the kid. Then Tae and stares at Korono and your imagination could go on from there.

This is my prediction. LOL
    I think Oku probably requested it so he can have more time for research in between chapters. These last few chapter seem to be stalling, perhaps he still hasn't found whatever he is looking for.

Interesting prediction, but I hope the "bad" part doesn't come true.
    I figured, the kid might attempt to rape based on the chapter spoilers.
    Last edited by Charlie; October 11, 2010 at 10:54 PM. Reason: spelling.

Scanlator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member jide's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the only reason it’s becoming a monthly release is because he is also working on Gantz Osaka side story. So the release time might revert back after that side story is finished.

New Reply
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast