Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma , One Piece 764 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Gantz 325 Discussion/326 Prediction Thread

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member SuperShuter's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gantz 325 Spoiler Discussion Thread

Looks like a aswsome chapter, but again not a lot of development for a month break, but reading gantz for a year ive got used to this now. Looking foward to some pretty sick images.

I knew Ryo would show up somewhere, goes to show as I said No characters are forgotten, especially if their a basterd there always gona end up dead.
    Last edited by SuperShuter; September 15, 2010 at 11:40 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know if you guys noticed but 36-40 pages is the number that monthly releases have. So, did Gantz become monthly?!?

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Poor Ryou, I wasn't expecting him to die like that, I wanted Kurono to kill him, but oh well I prefer to be surprised.

Also with Natsu's rescue I foresee the coming of Kurono nº3 coming ... or just a fodder death.

Also the "Exposed Reunion" title comes from Kurono finding Natsu naked for sure
    Last edited by Somnus; September 15, 2010 at 03:42 PM.

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Gantz Re: Gantz 325 Spoiler Discussion Thread

This does not sound like a great chapter in my opinion. Primarily due to the long wait, and maybe it's just me, expecting more than what the spoilers indicate.
    -----

It is great to hear about Ryo and Natsu again. I find the info about Ryo being squished, sort of odd. Why would they display a squished human in the museum? Along with none flattened ones?

I was hoping to see him alive and for him to have another confrontation with Kei. But I digress, the manga moves on.

I can understand why Kei refuses Natsu's request for help. His mind is still set on finding Tae. Which was most likely the reason he did not want to bother with saving Natsu. Also having the other civilians beside him does not help.

Another strange thing was that, I wonder why Natsu even thinks that Kei can help in this situation.
    I mean all she knows about Kei is that he is a normal civilian like her. Although I suppose in this situation, asking someone you know for help is normal.

I think it is safe to say that, Natsu and the other are going to die soon (which should not be a surprise in Gantz ), she should have stayed in that safe environment.

Alien girl, give Tae back.
    Last edited by Charlie; September 15, 2010 at 03:59 PM.

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie-San View Post
    This does not sound like a great chapter in my opinion. Primarily due to the long wait, and maybe it's just me, expecting more than what the spoilers indicate.
    -----

It is great to hear about Ryo and Natsu again. I find the info about Ryo being squished, sort of odd. Why would they display a squished human in the museum? Along with none flattened ones?

I was hoping to see him alive and for him to have another confrontation with Kei. But I digress, the manga moves on.

I can understand why Kei refuses Natsu's request for help. His mind is still set on finding Tae. Which was most likely the reason he did not want to bother with saving Natsu. Also having the other civilians beside him does not help.

Another strange thing was that, I wonder why Natsu even thinks that Kei can help in this situation.
    I mean all she knows about Kei is that he is a normal civilian like her. Although I suppose in this situation, asking someone you know for help is normal.

I think it is safe to say that, Natsu and the other are going to die soon (which should not be a surprise in Gantz ), she should have stayed in that safe environment.

Alien girl, give Tae back.
    Well, she sees Kurono dressed in a weird way, with a weapon, with his own followers and outside of a cage...it's only normal that she'd ask him for help.

I was also waiting much more because of the wait, but I guess that'll be it...and the next chapter will be a month from now, I hope Oku advances the story, Gantz is a pain in the ass to follow.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member shinotenshi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Can anyone refresh my memory on who Natsu and Ryo are? I thought Tomb Raider was Kei's first "love"?
    Anime you should be watching: Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo
    /5 rating

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Natsu was the girl in the beginning of the story that Kei had a crush on. Ryo was a bully, that beat up Kei. He went and made Natsu his girlfriend, knowing that Kei had a crush on her.

Prior to this chapter, Kei and Tae ran into them. I forget the chapter.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 102jayday's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh man, got to wait a month for gantz, no berserk for 3 months is tough but having no gantz as well, awww. Well kurono was going to kill ryou in that chapter but stoped and the title was the darkness in life or something. Well looks like the lolicon alien girl parents are not blondie general oh well. So kurono is about to run into tae again, i bet ryou and natsu will cost him saving her.

Manga Berserk, Gantz, Rurouni Kenshin, Claymore<3 Fav Anime FMAB! Gundam seed, Nana, InitialD.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

About the alien girl parents, the woman definitely looks like a mother, she's taking an interest in the girl's new pet. The other two adult males aren't paying them any attention. It's such a big car and the males don't seem to be having anything to do with them. I don't really buy the 'alien girl is blonde general's daughter' theory but I had the impression that the vehicle could be some sort of luxury public transport, and not a private vehicle. Kurono at first decided not to rescue the humans in the cage because Ryou was (is) a little prick and bullying Kei to get him out. Kei just walks away sadly leaving them in there. The humans with Kei implore him to let the zoo people out and Kei tells them to shut up and that if they keep annoying him then they can save themselves! The people look sad and Kei looks guilty. Then he decides to break them out.
    I will upload if I get a chance but I suddenly became hella busy. I beg your patience. It really was a let-down chapter after 3 weeks though. I would have loved to see some real story development. We've had months of battle and people being murdered and so little explanation. This chapter felt like just more prevarication, albeit with some very nice artwork. I was hoping we might see how the other characters are doing. I think he's going to stick with Kei and Tae until that's resolved one way or another. And at this rate we could be reading that until this time next year.

10. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Snake View Post
    About the alien girl parents, the woman definitely looks like a mother, she's taking an interest in the girl's new pet. The other two adult males aren't paying them any attention. It's such a big car and the males don't seem to be having anything to do with them. I don't really buy the 'alien girl is blonde general's daughter' theory but I had the impression that the vehicle could be some sort of luxury public transport, and not a private vehicle. Kurono at first decided not to rescue the humans in the cage because Ryou was (is) a little prick and bullying Kei to get him out. Kei just walks away sadly leaving them in there. The humans with Kei implore him to let the zoo people out and Kei tells them to shut up and that if they keep annoying him then they can save themselves! The people look sad and Kei looks guilty. Then he decides to break them out.
    I will upload if I get a chance but I suddenly became hella busy. I beg your patience. It really was a let-down chapter after 3 weeks though. I would have loved to see some real story development. We've had months of battle and people being murdered and so little explanation. This chapter felt like just more prevarication, albeit with some very nice artwork. I was hoping we might see how the other characters are doing. I think he's going to stick with Kei and Tae until that's resolved one way or another. And at this rate we could be reading that until this time next year.
    Thanks Thunder Snake for you summary. Now this chapter actually feels like it has something.

Ryo is still an a hole, kind of surprising given his situation. I think Kei made the right decision not to save them. Damn his guilt...

It was or will be (next month) nice to see the confrontation between Ryo and Kei again.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Cpt Hanada's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

And now Kurono is carrying an x-gun that he did not have when he entered the ship, I hope that next chapter he finds the bike.

M.

13. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GAT-X252's Avatar
    Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, Kurono's ability to materialize weapons from thin air never ceases to amaze me.

Cpt, if you could take some pics it would be great...

EDIT: Yeah, charlie is right, but he didn't had it before the last pages of the 324.
    Last edited by GAT-X252; September 16, 2010 at 12:24 AM.
    (キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!!)

心臓がドキドキドキドキ!!!!

06/25/09 - Goodnight Sweet Prince

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

He had the x-gun on him several times already. It just seen on some panels.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Cpt Hanada's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gantz 325 Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

Pics incoming please be patient. Sorry for the lack of quality and the double pages but if it´s just screaming I prefer to skip it to avoid cluttering.

EDIT: Mediafire Link

Removed pics, but left the external mediafire link. For legal reasons, we no longer allow raws posted as images at MH. Thanks for understanding ~igotthegoods
    Last edited by igotthegoods; September 16, 2010 at 10:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

17. Thanks 9 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GAT-X252's Avatar
    Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gantz 325 Discussion/326 Prediction Thread

This is great! Thank you Cpt Hanada.

Did Gantz/Exa came out too in this number of the YJ? If you could post some pics of it, it would be great too...if you don't mind.
    (キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!!)

心臓がドキドキドキドキ!!!!

06/25/09 - Goodnight Sweet Prince

New Reply
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast