Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Which J/K-artists would you like to see live in concert or meet in person?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member rudorofu's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Which J-artists/K-artists would you like to see live in concert or meet in person?

BoA and INFINITE! Not only would I like to see them live or meet them, but they're on my list of things to do before I die DX So hopefully when I'm older and can travel around the world by myself they're still performing :x

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Asarii's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Which J-artists/K-artists would you like to see live in concert or meet in person?

If the next story album is anything like Märchen's live performances in the DVD, I'd go to a Sound Horizon concert in a heartbeat! Everything was amazing and felt like a musical: the singers, Revo, background dancers, Revo, costumes, Jimang, theatric atmosphere, Revo, etc.

Rewriter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

After I listened to a few Supercell songs I would really love to see them in concert. They have some amazing singers and their songs always catch me in some way
    Hopefully I can visit a concert sometime in the future <_<

News Writer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zeltrax's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

sadly, some supercell singers are not even known to their fans.
    so a concert will be unlikely anytime soon
    But I would love to go too, their songs are amazing.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Franklyn D. Kieran's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Nishino Kana looks good live, she has some really nice songs and at some pointed I really wanted to see her live, but I'm not too sure if I could sit through ALL of here songs come to think of it...

The performances I've seen her do from videos on YouTube are awesome though!

This must be how Anti-Obito Theorists felt when Kishimoto revealed Tobi as Obito.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Which J/K-artists would you like to see live in concert or meet in person?

Yuna Ito.

She is one of my favorite singers, her voice is beautiful. But besides her beautiful voice she has the ability to convey emotions with her voice. You can really feel the feelings within a song when she sings, it’s like she is pouring all of herself when she sings. Maybe it is just me but I can easily connect with all of her songs.
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan!

Global Moderator 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Lately I want to see supercell in live concert, because I feel like the arrangement of their songs are just awesome but also hard to be delivered properly in live concert. I mean, in concerts you're bound to jump around, shout, respond to fans, and so on, that maybe the songs would be slightly different. I'm just curious if it can still be the same, lol. But other than that, yeah, I'm their fan as well. <33

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Updating this. Ever since I heard Ailee singing Heaven (then Ice Flower comes), I want to see her live on stage more and more. Since it feels like the way she reaches notes in those songs are so superb that I need to see it live, lol. I've seen some YouTube videos of her singing those songs live, but still... Let's hope I'm lucky soon. XD

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner rahayuno's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: Which J/K-artists would you like to see live in concert or meet in person?

I so damn wanna meat ONE OK ROCK, especially Taka, the vocalist. Really want to see him in person.
    Well, another choice is Uverworld or Back On.

I hope ONE OK ROCK will come to Indonesia again.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Asarii's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

After watching a documentary about how Perfume utilizes technology in their concerts, I really want to see them live. They even stressed the fact that they only partake in television appearances to promote their concerts. It would be such a joy to view their complete dance choreographies and visuals that go with each song.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner moniker's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I want to see girugamesh.

I envy the moshpit and people who get to see them live. I wish for them to visit our country even just once, gawrsh dang it. They're the only band I wish to see live/in person that I even have dreams about it in my sleep. I watch too much of their live footages. Though as much as I love their lives, I prefer their old kind of lives since their recent lives are dumbfounding. I'm quite unsatisfied 'cause they look detach to the performance that makes me rethink wishing to see them live.

But I still want to see them in the end after all.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    After I listened to a few Supercell songs I would really love to see them in concert. They have some amazing singers and their songs always catch me in some way
    Hopefully I can visit a concert sometime in the future <_<
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeltrax View Post
    sadly, some supercell singers are not even known to their fans.
    so a concert will be unlikely anytime soon
    But I would love to go too, their songs are amazing.
    I didn't realize I posted the same about supercell a year after these posts.

Last year EGOIST performed in Anime Festival Asia 2013 Singapore. I was thinking we would get to see chelly, but as expected, she was hiding behind a large screen showing Inori. As always, geez. I wonder why they have to cover the face of the vocalists so much. Even with Koeda it was only in latest few music videos that we get to see her face, haha.

News Writer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zeltrax's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

I didn't had the money to pay for AFA last year...again so I pretty much missed the entire thing.
    But it was pretty expected that she's not going to show herself.
    We'll never get to see chelly ever...but you know, I still hope.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zeltrax View Post
    We'll never get to see chelly ever...but you know, I still hope.
    I agree. I wonder if one day EGOIST decided to disband, would we ever see her face at least once...

And today I'm going to see a concert! It's Ailee! I love her voice so much. And this is going to be the second time I watch her live, haha. It's not necessarily her concert, though; she came with Eru as a guest star to Eru's concert. Whatever, as long as she's here. <3333

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Spectrum's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Woooooow, Ailee is awesome, I totally love her! haha

I have so many groups that I like and some that I love... I would like to watch these artists live in concert:

Supercell/EGOIST, Ailee, Sistar, T-ARA, BoA, CNBLUE, 2AM, 2PM, F(x), FTIsland, BEAST, G-Dragon, BTS, BAP, SNSD, Miss A, A Pink, 4Minute, BTOB, EXO, IU, 2NE1...

So many artists lol

---------- Post added May 31, 2014 at 02:00 AM ---------- Previous post was May 17, 2014 at 07:56 PM ----------

Woah! The Music Bank Festival will be held here in Brazil and I won't go (T.T)

I can't believe that there will be so many artists that I want to watch the concerts and I won't be able to go... SHINee, B.A.P, MBLAQ, INFINITE, CNBLUE and Ailee will be present at the festival. I freaking wanted to go, but it's kinda far from here, and due to the World Cup it's impossible to find accommodations there for reasonable prices.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast