Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece Discussion & Long Time Prediction Thread

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece Discussion & Long Time Prediction Thread

I would be pretty disappointed, if Oda were really to use Bonny for that idea stated in 50%+ of theories about her future/use.

Even though I see both Enel and the ex-CP9 members reappear due to Oda's forshadowing a characters return in the past[Hatchan, Ace, Buggy], I see no reason for the CP9 to move onto the New World, unless they have trained for the last two years too. As many others I wish for a reappearence of Enel too, but hopefully as a side character like Buggy was in the last two arcs. After Luffy's training he shouldn't have any chance to win this time.
    Firm but Fair

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Magranon's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

I remember Akainu being a bloodcrazed pirate-hating, coward-hating "Absolute Justice" freak, and the fact that he didn't simply eliminate Bonney is questionable.

I think that she is a world noble, simple as that. Remember Sabo? He was a noble aswell who wanted to be free, Bonney could be the same, it would explain Akainu's actions very well. Remember that this guy, without mercy would even kill fellow marines for "greater" justice.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner BENSKI's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Been coming here for years. Decided to make an account.

Just my speculation for the upcoming years.( please forgive the grammar on the iphone)
    Ive read some with the same theory as mine

luffy - WILL be able to use all 3 color and color of conqueror will be his best suit( of course) maybe some time fuckin gear 4th combing some of the colors, some shit like that.

zoro - I see him with color of armaments to like protect his sword of some sort, I think jeff mentioned him having a sea stone sword( I also agree with this.) But he still wnt be on level with mihawk, but probably able to fight him now.

sanji - samething color of armaments, but also with the new kama kenpo.

ussop - of course we know his phsical look is changing, but also hes gonna be like a sicker sniper but with haki bullets. More use of the dials too of course.

brook - I said this b4, his music will be illusion type attacks. Not Just sleep plp.

robin - Double agent works for both luffy and dragon...I dnt see anything else she can do with her df.

franky - fortify his body( espcially his back :P) more weapons..coming months will change thousand sunny+++++ almost in the end of the story WILL put PLUTO in the ship to get to raftel. quote me on this.

chopper - will master monster point, obvious...better doctor + maybe make some sick senzu beans oh yeaa I said it.

nami - I want her to get a df ;( fuck it...knowledge of weather+new world is increased..she'll probably find enel, lighting island.

coby - will be a admiral...prob too early maybe vice admiral.

blackbeard or marco - either one of em, could take the spot of yonkou.

enel and sabo - will be coming back.

dragon - Has the fruit of weather.

boa - still hoping she would join the SH.

Scanlator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member BlackSword's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    robin - Double agent works for both luffy and dragon...I dnt see anything else she can do with her df.
    I find this a horrifying idea. Robin's Family is the strawhats. Her betraying them would be like someone betraying their mother. And Oda already did a 'Robin' Arc so to speak. She went to join Dragon to 'get a little stronger' as she said. And Dragon being a world class fighter obviously gives the window for Oda to have her learn haki.

Quote Quote:
    enel and sabo - will be coming back.
    I was watching the flashbacks and thinking their might be a possibility that he is with TRA. Enel is probably coming back but I don't think he is going to have improved much fighting wise. Unlike the SH he really hasn't been fighting constant opponents and he really thought he himself was 'god'. That wasn't him play acting he thought he was the most powerful. And even though Luffy kicked his ass he got away so he will probably consider it a fluke. People like him don't ever think they need to be stronger.

The rest of your Ideas I like!

Edit: Updated Theories (Added Some, Changes Some)
    Spoiler show
    Last edited by BlackSword; September 23, 2010 at 02:26 PM.

"The black blade that cuts your troubles away."
    Spoiler: One Piece Predictions ~ 09/06/2012  show

Supporter of Usopp: Cleavage diving extraordinaire! - 09/29/2010
    My opinions are subject to Radical, Unpredictable, Illogical change without notice.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^ thanx..

as for robin, not betray SH at all. Thats never gonna happen, but I see her as a revolutionary as well. That sort of type.
    Her learning haki is almost a must. Each of the SH should be able to take down a pacifista or a vice admiral single handedly.
    SHORYUKEN.COM South FL community//Benski"D"esigns

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BurnSchulz's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I now predict something really funny.

I Thought of it some Days ago, and because i didnt really read the long prediction thread i dont know if someone of you already guessed it.

So:

I think all of the Strawhat members will change their appearances in style and look.

So, so far not very special prediction, as everyone guessed so far i think.

But my special prediction is, that Roronoa Zoro will change the way he carry his Swords.

Maybe some other person guessed it too, i dont know.
    Bud the first thing i thought about was, how to get stronger, and the second thing was, how to get prepared for everything that might come in the new world. Understand?

If Zoro change the way he carry his sowrds, he could possibly draw them quicker and be faster in a fight, what certainly must be present in the new world.

So different than before, i think Zoro will now carry Shuusui on the left side of his limb, to have it ready fast with his right hand.
    His kitetsu on the right side of his limb, to get it ready fast with his left hand.
    And Wado-Ichi-Monji maybe on his Back, so he can pull it out with his mouth (wich must be looking funny i guess xD).

I hope you understand the way i thought about this. (And i hope my english was not to bad to understand this.)

My priority thought was how to advance a good fighter. And for Zoro i thought "He could be change the Way of wearing his swords just to draw them faster."

Because this skill might be needed in the new world.
    Beside of that, if he can draw all three Swords in one move, he could insert an instant attack just in the move he draws his swords.

Besides of the faster drawing-move, he would be alltime ready for his Rashomon attack. (Or for all three sowrds at once the 108 Pound attack)

in the overall view of my prediction it sounds very unlikely, and i loved the way Zoro draws his swords slowly and cool.
    But who knows what may be happen in the new world.

I Hope you will read this, because this is somewhow the fiirst real prediction i ever had (and maybe a little unimportant for the story xD)

Thank you.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

pulling the sword with his mouth from the back? lol I wanna see that happen.
    thats a little bit too much But I def like the idea of him carrying his swords diff.
    SHORYUKEN.COM South FL community//Benski"D"esigns

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Having to move his head to the side, loosing his focus on what's in front of him will definitely not help win reacting faster than before. :P I'm trying, but is anybody able to turn his/her head to his back without breaking the neck?

He's already fighting on a much higher speed than a normal human could ever do, I don't really see him needing to change the position of his swords to react any faster. We've already seen him react out of aniticipation or just passive reaction.
    Last edited by Schabrak; September 23, 2010 at 06:47 PM.
    Firm but Fair

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Well yes, as you figured out really fast, the only weak point of my prediction is the (neck) "sword on back - draw with mouth" idea.

But i wouldnt believe that he will break his neck just by trying it, i mean he is able to Fight with his mouth... if his neck would be so weak, his neck would already been broken just by blocking a swored attack with Wado-Ichi-Monchi in his mouth.

So i still dont believe carrying swords in a different way is such a bad idea after all, even if the back wont be the best reachable place for his mouth.

(Shuusui and Kitetsu on left and right will pwn!)

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BENSKI View Post
    ^ thanx..

as for robin, not betray SH at all. Thats never gonna happen, but I see her as a revolutionary as well. That sort of type.
    Her learning haki is almost a must. Each of the SH should be able to take down a pacifista or a vice admiral single handedly.
    If Oda makes Robin 'betray' the SH again. Thats like a complete Repeat of Enies Lobby & Arlong Arcs. Complete waist of time. Not to mention the whole reason she is going with the RA is to get stronger for 'Luffy's sake'. If she turns around and betrays them, the one group of people who are willing to fight any enemy to protect her Robin's character will be destroyed. Not to mention she says she doesn't trust them when she gets on their ship. I might quit reading OP if Robin betrays the strawhats again. Cause the whole 'leave the crew' and come back bit is getting really old. Oda has already used it 3 times. Nami, Usopp & Robin. If Oda can't come up with a better idea than that I'm going to be furious.
    Robin was willing to let the WG get a weapon of mass destruction to protect the SH. If she betrays the SH trying to take them down it will just be so annoying.
    Last edited by BlackSword; September 23, 2010 at 07:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My opinions are subject to Radical, Unpredictable, Illogical change without notice.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Heres a fast drawing of my thoughts.

[ - Link didnt work - better version next post - ]

I somehow like this thought ^^
    Last edited by BurnSchulz; September 23, 2010 at 07:51 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@BurnSchulz: Can't see whats in your spoiler tag? Your having no thoughts?

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CrownedClown View Post
    @BurnSchulz: Can't see whats in your spoiler tag? Your having no thoughts?
    Ah, youre right, there was some problem with the link from the uploader site.

That was what i wanted to show you:

http://www.myimg.de/?img=ZoroSwordDraw3ebe47.png

(Now it has to work)

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Zoro is pretty 'Super Human'. And Oda always gives him time to draw his swords. Not to mention he can already draw them so fast that most normal people can't react. Zoro's signature is the Three swords on one hip. Idk I just don't see him doing it that way. Not to mention that after training with Mihawk, he is going to be faster, stronger and most likely able to predict any threat/opposition.
    Not to mention Katana's are long. 4-6 Feet. His neck simply isn't long enough for hiim to be able to draw it that way.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CrownedClown View Post
    Zoro is pretty 'Super Human'. And Oda always gives him time to draw his swords. Not to mention he can already draw them so fast that most normal people can't react. Zoro's signature is the Three swords on one hip. Idk I just don't see him doing it that way. Not to mention that after training with Mihawk, he is going to be faster, stronger and most likely able to predict any threat/opposition.
    Youre absolutely right, and i totally aggree with you, especially the "Sig of Zoro" Part.

Maybe i was a little to overexited, but i love this idea. (It doesnt fit to Zoro yes ^^)

Thread Closed
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast