Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: One Piece Discussion & Long Time Prediction Thread

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Lofwyr's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece Discussion & Long Time Prediction Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BlackHair View Post
    Damnit, u forced me actually to google for that. I didn't know that there was another writing for Raftel

All blue have to be near Raftel. I mean that is Sanji's goal, so it can't be just someplace middle through the grand line. Otherwise it would suck, plot-wise I mean. Karakuri - Vegapunk's lab is on the first half of the grand line, so I can't see them there anytime soon. About Baltigo, I agree with. I don't remember if it was said to be on the first half of the grand line. However if that island is rly in the later half, then it means that Robin was already in the new world.

Edit:
    Just checked there is no real information on Baltigo, could be anywhere on the grand line.
    I doubt ALL SH goals will be completed at the same time when they reach raftel. I think some goals are completed before, like Usuopp, Zorro, maybe even Laboon and/or the ossan from reverse mountain catch up with the SH because they read about Brook's concerts in the newspaper.

The lab on Karakuri was obviously disbanded by Vegapunk. He most likely has a new lab sponsored by the WG. My guess is it's in the New World because I doubt the story plot will dodge Vegapunk. There has been to much story about the "human weapon" program and Kuma's transformation yet. (Might become intresting when Franky and Robin tell about the last 2 years. Maybe two important puzzle parts could come together.)

I am not specifically talking about Vertigo (Baltigo) - deffkryz can you plz clarify the right translation of this, plz? I know you are an expert for this . It could be any outpost of them in the NW.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Ukraine
    Post Thanks / Like

i think zoro will have to face the promise he made to kuma
    i bet near the end of the story we will be reminded that he agreed to die in order for luffy to become PK
    Last edited by biron; November 28, 2010 at 04:36 PM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Tentai's Avatar
    Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

Has anybody noticed that zoro has his two eyes open in page 14 where he does santoryu: crossing of six paths? or am i seeing things

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Turtle Pirate's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tentai View Post
    Has anybody noticed that zoro has his two eyes open in page 14 where he does santoryu: crossing of six paths? or am i seeing things
    i went back and looked, i think the scarred one still looks completely closed
    http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/16721780/14

Intl Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lord Rayleigh's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tentai View Post
    No, his left eye is definitely closed: use Ctrl and + to see it with a bigger image.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Geez's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow i was just reading old chapters when i ran into this page. "Hercules" is the name of the insect and also the name of Usopp's master who's disguised like the insect
    Oda must really love that beast

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Channy's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Geez View Post
    Wow i was just reading old chapters when i ran into this page. "Hercules" is the name of the insect and also the name of Usopp's master who's disguised like the insect
    Oda must really love that beast
    Luffy likes em alot too remember in the forest on Jaya when he was talking to Chopper about the different ones

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/one_pi...5/c230/16.html

Theres the page

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Nuts Elder's cane !

Hey guys ! I dunno whether it has already been said so I may have found something about the gorousei

I was again focusing on the Gorousei's emblem, zooming in and zooming out hoping i'd find something really useful to match my theory but then i ran into this:
    Spoiler show

Is it me or this goddamn cane has a weird shape ? I really wonder if i'm going crazy or this cane has a Head shape in profile !

If this is true, is his cane some strange weapon with a DF power ? Or is the cane using the Elder's body to communicate ?

Edit: Ok i've been too far, my bad
    Last edited by Geez; November 30, 2010 at 03:43 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Organizized's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

No offense, but while I liked your thoughts on their emblem, I think you're just overthinking this one. You really have to use your imagination to see that cane as a head. I agree it does have a weird shape, but sometimes just because something looks odd it doesn't mean it has to be of significance, and to be honest, Sengoku's goat (pwng0at) being the strongest creature in the universe is just as likely as that cane controlling one of the Gorousei. And equally silly.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

@Organizized Well in OP's world, everything seems silly but i get what you mean, even when i was writing the post i was having doubts
    Perhaps i went a bit too far with the cane controlling thing... but i really wanted the cane to be more than a weird head shape cane without anything special about it !

Quote Originally Posted by Organizized View Post
    and to be honest, Sengoku's goat (pwng0at) being the strongest creature in the universe is just as likely as that cane controlling one of the Gorousei.
    Come on it was not THAT bad XD

----------------------------------------

Plus if you look carefully at this page, where the cane is in a position which let us see only the back of the "head"; the bubbles supposed to point toward the mustache guy, can also be pointing to the cane as far as we can see It is just too weird...
    Last edited by Geez; December 01, 2010 at 11:54 AM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Random thought here guys and gals. Wasn't fishman island under Whitebeard's protection. If it's in chaos and the staw hats are on thier way there. Wouldn't settling that distubance...no settling isnt the right word....handling...no no...wait...damnit!...damn alcohol....screw it...wouldn't doing what they do, freeing the shark, showing up with the Kraken, going through whatever war/battle thier gonna go through, and declaring fishman island under thier protection ... be a awesome/worthy step for the future Priate King?!!!

Intl Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lord Rayleigh's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Well maybe Luffy will say that if someone attack Fishman Island, he will release his Kraken puppet on him, something like that and that would protect it from pirates. That way he would also make a great WTF impression on people showing them how a Kraken obeys all his orders.

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Lofwyr's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

If there are still human auctions FI might be a great target for bounty hunters now that the protection is gone. And since the Marine HQ isnt in SA anymore evil rookie pirates might have entered FI easier and ruined it. I dont exspect a very peaceful city. Maybe it will start a "slavery arc" - DoFlamingo needs a rubdown.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Since he's the last Shichibukai never encountered by SH's crew on grand line, there are chances you're right. It would be weird if we see a first battle with him not on the same sea as the others, wouldn't it ?
    Except if during these last 2 years, he quit his post as shichibukai and followed his former (but still actual) supernova enemy Crocodile on a nostalgic trip towards NW

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Geez is right, it's the side view of the anatomy of a head.
    The lines imply the muscles underneath the skin.
    I remember seeing that as an evil skull thing first, but now
    that he mentioned it the cane makes more sense to
    resemble a human head.

Thread Closed
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 LastLast