Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Thread Closed
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20

Thread: One Piece Discussion & Long Time Prediction Thread

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece Discussion & Long Time Prediction Thread

I was under the impression that DoFlamingo quit the slavery business because "it wasn't the way of the future". Who knows, we might have a robber baron arc involving DoFlamingo. Or, even worse, DoFlamingo as CEO of an investment / mutual funds firm.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I was watching this weeks episode and noticed the Vice-admiral with the dalmatian hat and remembered Garp used to wear a dog hat way back before he got introduced as Luffy's grandpa. Maybe he was a student of Garp's like Coby and Helmeppo are at the moment?

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

I think he wasn't his student and even may be about the same age as Garp and Sengoku. At least not much younger.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RichardMNixon's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Not sure if this has been said, but Blackbeard has been growing his beard ever since going out on his own. Two years out now I imagine his beard will be pretty gigantic.
    The Grain Pirates. Scourge of Spelt, Corsairs of Corn, Rogues of Rye, Buccaneers of Barley, the Freebooters of the Farmland.
    What reason is there to stop a man from sailing?

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Bugzee's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JetPistol View Post
    My long term prediction for the day is that Luffy and crew will meet Moria again. I'm suspecting Moria post time skip will be the skinnier form of Moria when he was in his prime and he will help Luffy take down Kaidou, and be able to avenge his old crew members. Perona...Absalom...the rest of the new crew will reform and be the Strawhats allies as a sign of gratitude. That's pretty much how I see Moria's future role in the story.
    We'll definitely see Moria again...not that I'm looking forward to it atm. Would he really go after Kaidou again? as an aid/support for the SH's? I can't really imagine such a scenario occurring tbh. The WG ultimately considered him useless, his services were not needed anymore and they had intended to kill him off. Off course he still shows hatridge towards Kadiou but I don't think he would be the type to focus and be fixated ONLY upon revenge over a Yonkou.

For the time being, I would think he would focus on experimenting more on with corpses, zombies and explore how much potential improvements he could make with the use of his devil fruit powers. Judging from the comments made by Doflamingo, the assurances and the confidence in the matter; it's more than likely that Moria may have lost a few limbs...I'm just speculating here but I think Doctor Hogback will operate on Moria to make him stronger physically...similar to what he did to Abasalom but on a larger scale. When Moria absorbed all of the shadows on Thriller Bark he struggled in controlling them all and taking real advantage of them...so I see Hogback playing a more critical role for Moria's future now.

As for Perona; I wouldn't want to see her with Moria again. D:

Quote Originally Posted by biron View Post
    i think zoro will have to face the promise he made to kuma
    i bet near the end of the story we will be reminded that he agreed to die in order for luffy to become PK
    Every single SH is heavily indebted to Tyrant Kuma and that's not just for guarding the Sunny-Go! I think they'll return the favour one day. I would very much like to see Franky helping the big fella out more than the others tbh. Maybe, he'll work/repair a part of Kuma's body!? Not now but at a later date in time~

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member yellowblue's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Long time prediction. Hmmm SH will unite the FI. Krakken is a girl and will have a new partner so two of them will be pulling Thousand Sunny together lol.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Bugzee's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Both of them pulling Sunny-Go!? lol

I still see the Kraken as one of the many guardians of FI. It would be cool if he had a partner though.

It would be awesome towards the end of the FI Arc for the Kraken to help the SH's re-surface back to the top but I can't see him tagging along with the SH's in the NW.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Rosebullet Teacher's Avatar
    Obsessively checking the One Piece spoiler page
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the books from Ohara that were saved will turn up again on the black market & the govt & Straw Hats will be in a scramble to get them, one for suppresion the other to get a clue to their next adventure.

FuS
    Is Pandaman scared of the New World?

Word my boys independent hip-hop video check it out if thats your bag Illite MC - Trolling www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GaGXuQNvWU

Thread Closed
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20