Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)
New Reply
Page 13 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail Vol 24 (Chap 197 - 204) Discussion

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Taiwan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 198 Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    If lisana was actually sucked by the anima, the only possibility I could see is that she is the lisana everyone thought was dead. Only way she'd actually be sucked by the anima is that she has magic within her so she must necessarily be from earthland for that to even be plausible. It'd make sense no one would notice she had magic within her body considering earthland mages can't use magic with their bodies in edoras. Of course, that would mean she has amnesia or something of the sort given her reaction to natsu. This would of course mean the lisana that died before was the one from edoras so right now mashima would have to explain why exactly they were traded before. Perhaps the anima that edoras was trying to use malfunction and that lead to the circumstances of lisana's death.
    so basically is that lisanna is the lisanna that natsu that is dead, but for some reason that lisanna got stuck in edoras. then like when lily and mistgun use anima to send everyone back to earthland, they also send lisanna back to earthland too. i think is probably lily found her after they back arrive to earthland. well, now i just want to read the next chapter so badly >.<

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 198 Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by jolinx95 View Post
    so basically is that lisanna is the lisanna that natsu that is dead, but for some reason that lisanna got stuck in edoras. then like when lily and mistgun use anima to send everyone back to earthland, they also send lisanna back to earthland too. i think is probably lily found her after they back arrive to earthland. well, now i just want to read the next chapter so badly >.<
    beat me to it, I was gonna say pretty much the same thing here.
    Perhaps mistgun brought her to Edoras and she got lost there. Or accidentally sent there when everyone thought she was dying. But the fact that she just showed up now when and where they all returned to means shes definitely returned with the rest of those originally from Earthland. Unless somehow like the cats the Edoras version learned to possess magic within herself..but for that to be shed have to be half cat or half earthland or something to begin with.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 198 Discussion/ 199 Predictions

I found a theory over at MS forums and this one is a very good one.
    Quote Quote:
    This comment has given me an idea...
    What do you think about...?
    - Earthland Lisanna's body got sucked by the anima with the guild.
    - Her body transformed into a giant lachryma, like everybody.
    - The giant lachryma ressed her (remember that Zeref was going to be revived with a giant lachryma, and here we had a giant lachryma), but she was still part of the lachryma.
    - When Mistgun reversed the anima, the lachryma was also reversed, so we had everybody back, including lisanna alive.

Could it be possible?
    I like this theory very much. Only one problem: if that's true, then every FT mage who died before would've been resurrected as well. So, it's not 100% foolproof.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 198 Discussion/ 199 Predictions

I grave means nothing to be honest Its just a marker to pay respect to. In the anime and manga there never said that they buried the body. So she disappeared to the other earth by mistguns help maybe this will prob because it was the only we to save her.

Wow I was on the money with that prediction
    Last edited by mars0103; September 06, 2010 at 09:15 AM.
    all spelling mistakes are copyrighted to mars0103

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner mirasbang's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 199 Spoiler Thread

199 Chinese scan link:
    http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=882383971

6. Thanks 15 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

thx bro but now i want to know what the hell is said! lol.... this is this is...epic!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

OMg it's the real one! So the one from Edoras, died ZOMG

And when Mira and Elfman tought that she was dead, she was sucked into the anima, wondered into fairy tail, people thought that she was alive, accepted her.

she didn't recognize Natsu and Happy because of the masks, then when she found out she wanted to talk to them but they were no longer there.

Then, when FT was saying good bye, she also went because she had magic inside of her, which makes sense if she's the real one, then Elfman and Mira knew that she wasn't their real sister, their true sister, and said byebye and then well, the last pages are awesome!

So Lucy is in for a rival in love

I mean, another rival in love
    Last edited by sarutobi_sensei; September 06, 2010 at 08:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Unlucky Boy's Avatar
    Country
    Israel
    Post Thanks / Like

I find it weird that she was sucked into anima just like that...why just her? and she was standing on her feet right after she got to Edoras, she was almost dead before that.

Anime Charle and Wendy look nice.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member jacke12's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Its really intrensting why didnt she turned into lachryma

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Well she had magic inside of her, so it would only be natural for her to be sucked into the anima.

Maybe being sucked trough the anima cured her, we don't really know the properties of anima so...

And yes they do xD

For a moment there I tought that they were going to make Charle look Blue like Happy xD

Why would she be turned into Lachrima? The others were turned into Lachryma because the anima was already designed for that. To turn them into Lachryma upon their arrival or during the transportation.
    Last edited by sarutobi_sensei; September 06, 2010 at 08:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Unlucky Boy View Post
    I find it weird that she was sucked into anima just like that...why just her? and she was standing on her feet right after she got to Edoras, she was almost dead before that.
    Why just her indeed. Mirajane was kneeling right over her.

Quote Originally Posted by sarutobi_sensei View Post
    Why would she be turned into Lachrima? The others were turned into Lachryma because the anima was already designed for that. To turn them into Lachryma upon their arrival or during the transportation.
    Because theoretically all of the Anima that were opened should have been doing that. They were being opened by Edoras to get magic, but Edoras needs it to be in Lachryma form. The "turn into crystal" part does seem to be a different stage than the dimensional portal aspects, but it still should have been active then.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Smit's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Who really cares at this point. I hope it get explained but right now the uber cool Nekomander gets his foster mom back and Natsu gets his GF back. Mira and ElfMAN get their sister back. I couldn't be happier for them.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

we havnt seen that many mages die....so perhaps her lifeforce(magic) materialized her on the other side. Without someone making the lachryma she simply took her original form?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Baka_Sousui's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

This is probably an example Mashima on the spot storyline. Plot holes all over the place. This kind of dampen things a bit. The whole reason for Mirajane and Elfman de-powering pretty much becomes void now.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member eclipse12's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes I so called it awesome. Most likely her body died and her magic and soul got sucked up aand took the form of what see origanilly looked like.

New Reply
Page 13 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast