Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What is Misura?

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Hamy's Avatar
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What is Misura?

Quote Originally Posted by tret16 View Post
    you can't really go with all the dates anymore concidering that alot has changed... even the decloration of war changed if i recall correctly. so the meteor could have changed also...
    Well for now we can assume that the major dates regarding the meteors, both the tears of promise and the actual date of rebirth, as still being constant. Right now the WISE appear to still be at Phase 1 of their plan in that they've yet to recruit Shiner and Dholaki, though the declaration was made earlier and in the nude. So perhaps the Ourobros is waiting for all members to gather before it can proceed to the next phase by sending whatever that thing is on October 29.

Either way it doesn't seem as if the meteor has hit since the WISE hasn't been all that active yet, as they would be once the small meteor hits, and of course no news reports have been made (which considering that it made news in the first place when it hit wouldn't be far-fetched to assume that it would still make the news). That and considering that all signs point to the Ourobros sending that meteor I'm sure Ageha's dad would be all over it since he's monitoring it, but he hasn't mentioned it so...
    Last edited by Hamy; August 26, 2010 at 11:23 PM.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Wowzers's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

The dates may change but the Wise seem to be somewhat flexible that way. The events themselves are what is important. Despite the flexibility, I suspect the two meteor impact dates physically can't change much.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Wait I forgot to mention this, The current year in the present is 2008.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2