Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 312

Thread: Gantz Forum fan manga

  1. #271
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Dirusteph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    L.A
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    16
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gantz Forum fan manga

    Hi! i just came across this today and im definitely hooked!!
    keep up the awesome work!!

    triangle head would of been in interesting enemy btw.
    ever consider some sort of zombish aliens?
    ones that are dead so cant be killed
    unless by special means?
    idk maybe thats when you introduce the
    psychics? or other "special beings?"
    maybe too impossible? LOL

    o yeah can i ask to be added to ur comic btw?
    or is it to late?
    Id love to be thrown in there somewhere LOL

    appearance:
    http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/1971/95310412.jpg

    u can make her out be however u want ...just hopefully not a slut LOL

  2. #272
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member UNICOMICS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    77
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gantz Forum fan manga

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirusteph View Post
    Hi! i just came across this today and im definitely hooked!!
    keep up the awesome work!!

    triangle head would of been in interesting enemy btw.
    ever consider some sort of zombish aliens?
    ones that are dead so cant be killed
    unless by special means?
    idk maybe thats when you introduce the
    psychics? or other "special beings?"
    maybe too impossible? LOL

    o yeah can i ask to be added to ur comic btw?
    or is it to late?
    Id love to be thrown in there somewhere LOL

    appearance:
    http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/1971/95310412.jpg

    u can make her out be however u want ...just hopefully not a slut LOL
    thank you and Maybe we may still have another mission -though a short one- before Italy and after. and that is great another person in the Gantz manga to add awesome thank you so much, and thank you to other people also who else wanted to be in the manga. next page will be a double page spread and will reveal who is going to be in the other Gantz team that should be out next week sometime so look out for it.

    as for the comic itself I am still looking for people to help out art wise that would help make these pages come out more regularly and of a higher quality than they are now lol. so if you want to help out you can let me know or pm me that would be awesome thank you.

    also what would be great and for this site too who made this fan manga possible would be to get the word out of it let people know that there is a community comic based on forum members and such, let them know how great this forum is and other things too.

    UNi

  3. #273
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Crisis.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    130
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gantz Forum fan manga

    http://i54.tinypic.com/2iqza77.jpg
    i tried to copy oku style as much as i could, anyway would be great if i could have my guy in the comic =3

    also ill like to help as well
    Last edited by Crisis.; January 09, 2011 at 05:18 PM.

  4. #274
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Dirusteph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    L.A
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    16
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gantz Forum fan manga

    Quote Originally Posted by UNICOMICS View Post

    as for the comic itself I am still looking for people to help out art wise that would help make these pages come out more regularly and of a higher quality than they are now lol. so if you want to help out you can let me know or pm me that would be awesome thank you.

    also what would be great and for this site too who made this fan manga possible would be to get the word out of it let people know that there is a community comic based on forum members and such, let them know how great this forum is and other things too.

    UNi

    um well im more than willing to help you out
    just let me know how and with what exactly lol

    as for the comic itself
    ive been telling my friends about it and one in particular likes it alot
    so u might be hearing from her later
    i could promote it through my deviant and fb or other places
    do u have a link to the entire comic or should i link it to this forum?

  5. #275
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    278
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gantz Forum fan manga

    Damn I am late to the party on this thread. I would love to be in it lol. I would have loved the location to be NYC and most of the NYC team getting wiped out by the nuke during the katastrophe.

  6. #276
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member UNICOMICS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    77
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gantz Forum fan manga

    Quote Originally Posted by Shion Izumi View Post
    Damn I am late to the party on this thread. I would love to be in it lol. I would have loved the location to be NYC and most of the NYC team getting wiped out by the nuke during the katastrophe.
    you can still be in it and maybe a character from new york could be in it so you never know lol


    heres a little preview
    4 out of 7 characters i wonder who they are? lol
    Last edited by UNICOMICS; January 14, 2011 at 11:16 PM.

  7. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
  8. #277
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member SuperShuter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Country
    England
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    415
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gantz Forum fan manga



    Have you got a dark horse character yet? Need some japanese WW2 manliness! Although he doesn't really fit in with teenagers, ah well....

  9. #278
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 102jayday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Melbourne Gantz room.
    Country
    Australia
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,848
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gantz Forum fan manga

    Those characters look cool, good job you guys. I cannot wait to see more.

    So you want us to let MH members notice there is cool fan base manga?
    I think to let know the mod's they would be pretty good spreading it, they let people know when there is tournaments and stuff.

    Spoiler show


    Is that girl the one from this picture of the phrase 00? The dude with short long hair on the left is he the guy with the eye patch? And is the one with just the head the guy who is in the middle of that page. Or are they just all different characters =P
    Last edited by 102jayday; January 19, 2011 at 02:05 AM.

    Manga Berserk, Gantz, Rurouni Kenshin, Claymore<3 Fav Anime FMAB! Gundam seed, Nana, InitialD.

  10. #279
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member UNICOMICS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    77
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gantz Forum fan manga

    Quote Originally Posted by 102jayday View Post
    Those characters look cool, good job you guys. I cannot wait to see more.

    So you want us to let MH members notice there is cool fan base manga?
    I think to let know the mod's they would be pretty good spreading it, they let people know when there is tournaments and stuff.



    Is that girl the one from this picture of the phrase 00? The dude with short long hair on the left is he the guy with the eye patch? And is the one with just the head the guy who is in the middle of that page. Or are they just all different characters =P
    I'd like a lot of people to know about the manga because I think its kinda unique in its own sort of way... a community based manga/comic.

    also no the characters on the splash pages are random its was meant to show off some interesting weapons lol.

  11. #280
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 102jayday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Melbourne Gantz room.
    Country
    Australia
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,848
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gantz Forum fan manga

    ah i see, I would reccomend you chating to GAT-X52 his a mod for gantz. And i would reccomend chating to Baboysai and igotthegoods, they're pretty pop. ^^

    Manga Berserk, Gantz, Rurouni Kenshin, Claymore<3 Fav Anime FMAB! Gundam seed, Nana, InitialD.

  12. #281
    The Giggs MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted igotthegoods's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The Edge of the Forest
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    6,499
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gantz Forum fan manga

    Hmm? I was being talked about here?



    @UNICOMICS - If you'd like the staff to advertise/feature this little project of yours, I can probably help you do that. Maybe we could even utilize the new Community News section? Feel free to send me a PM and I'm sure we can come up with something.

  13. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
  14. #282
    Scanlator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member jide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In the Gantz Ball
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    303
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gantz Forum fan manga

    Hey guys thought I’ll bump up the page since nothing much is happening. I did some fan work again so I thought I show you guys. It’s just Fan-art not the comic; Uni-san is still the boss of that. Eagerly awaiting updates!

    Spoiler show

  15. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  16. #283
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Crisis.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    130
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gantz Forum fan manga

    looks great dude, cant wait for new pages =D.


    btw gantzters dont have scars.

  17. #284
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity warbandit66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jiraiya's hair
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,753
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gantz Forum fan manga

    Hmm... Well not unless they acquired them before becoming gantzers.
    Jiraiya: His hair are the best

  18. #285
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Crisis.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    130
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gantz Forum fan manga

    doesn't gantz completely heal brand new gantzters? kishimoto commented on her scar vanishing, and the guy who had cancer was also healed.

New Reply
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts