Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)

View Poll Results: What is the outcome of possibly the last confrontation in Deicide?

Voters
147. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aizen is completely and utterly destroyed, and Bleach ends/enters another arc without Aizen

70 47.62%
  • Aizen is defeated at Ichigo's hands but manages to survive or escape

50 34.01%
  • Ichigo is the one defeated but he escapes in order to find a way to defeat Godzen

6 4.08%
  • Aizen is too much for Ichigo and Ichigo gets absorbed/eaten/utterly defeated

4 2.72%
  • Something else entirely, let me explain

17 11.56%
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Aizen dies at the hands of New Ichigo?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member drakend's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Aizen dies at the hands of New Ichigo?

Ichigo thought to make short work of Yammi too, then we all know like it turned out... Byakuya AND Kenpachi may be dead by now, for all we know, tough it's unlikely since no good guy dies in this manga.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member MonkeyDLuffy7GR's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Yammy will appear (having beaten Byakuya Kenpachi and Mayuri) and then Ichigo finishes him (showing his new powers).Then even if Aizen beats Ichigo he will not be able to make royal key (i think) coz he is going to use Yammy to gather the souls...
    All this IMO...
    Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    There is already a standard explanation for anything:

You want to boost your chakra? Take Hashiramas cells!
    You want to get the Gods eyes? Take Hashiramas cells!
    You want Wood Jutsus? Take Hashiramas cells!
    You want Izanagi to last longer? Take Hashiramas cells!
    You want to cut Kotoamatsukamis cooldown from 10 years to several hours? Take Hashiramas cells!
    You want to spam MS without going blind? Take Hashiramas cells!

3. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quick! Think of a way to defeat Aizen and make everyone like the ending!
    Well, anyway. We can't tell for sure, still another 53 hours until we find out.
    What I can say for sure that Ichigo won't just leave Aizen run away, since Ichigo's development has been building up to accept that when enemies are going against everything you once loved just so they can strip it from spirit and life to make a nice skin tapestry for their hellish living room in the middle of the underworld right at the corner of Gotham city and Raftel street in Royal city, the only thing to do is to kill. Ichigo always used the word "Defeat", but ever since Ulquirra died at his hands, Ichigo said "Im going to 'kill' Aizen", and he actually attacked the neck from the back and also went for the heart when Aizen was distracted from the #96 spell. Ichigo before wouldn't have done that because he considered it cheating and dirty play.
    We don't know what the outcome will be, but the thread is "Aizen dies at the hands of New Ichigo?", so yes, Ichigo is going to kill Aizen.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Tibet
    Post Thanks / Like

If Ichigo defeats Aizen, what's the point of keeping Aizen around as a villain? Will Aizen come back for a rematch and get defeated once more? Totally anticlimactic.

IMO either Ichigo ends Aizen for good or Aizen defeats Ichigo yet again. If Ichigo defeats one of his adversaries, either this person becomes Ichigo's ally (Ikkaku, Renji, Kenpachi, Byakuya) or his role in the story ends (Dordonii, Grimmjow, Ulquiorra).

This is the perfect time for Ichigo to stop the Aizen threat. Will he get defeated and let Aizen make the Royal Key? Certainly not. The responsibility is on Ichigo's shoulders, there's too much at stake, he recently got his brand new power-up, he has to win and I believe he will win.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member poobert's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

This is what I think:

Aizen said that he had been watching Ichigo from the start. The whole son of a human and..... thing. He trained Ichigo up, and when they fought only a few chapters before, Aizen said that Ichigo should be much better, so he let him live.

Aizen is going to say something like: "you have done everything I wanted you to do! You have surpassed my expectations! mwahahaha! And now........"

Aizen has been forcing Ichigo to get stronger from the start. I think we are going to find out why.

My number one idea is that Aizen uses Ichigo to create the kings key. The hogyoku grants wishes and so the main wish Aizen had from the very start was to make the kings key, which he did in Ichigo. The stronger Ichi gets, the more mature the kings key gets. Now that Ichigo is super strong, imo the kings key is actually complete. This whole ktown thing is a giant bluff.

It is going to be like a reverse Rukia/hogyoku thing. Ichigo is going to either contain the completed key or he himself will be the key.
    My blog. Not very interesting, but if you are bored and want to burn time, there are pages of junk to read!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlB's Avatar
    Country
    Georgia
    Post Thanks / Like

i voted third option. Aizen still has bankai up his sleeve which will make him x10 times stronger than now. ichigo is already in bankai mode

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I actually dont think that the evolution of Aizen end here..He will fight Ichigo and he will evolve more to the point that also Ichigo will have to evolve more...Its actually very logical that we see what happens with the Kings Key(if i call it right..) so i dont think that this arc will end so quick just yet...

(sorry for the possible grammar or other mistakes ..been some time since i used english...)

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd like to see Aizen,defeated by Ichigo, but not at this point of the story, i'm afraid that if Kubo decided to put an end to Aizen, there won't be a villain like him, and you know that's right. In the whole mangauniverse, there wasn't a single villain like him, a villain who'll say " As expected ", a villain with such hax powers... Oh god, i don't want him to die yet

So i suppose that he will manage to escape somehow.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Jassaray's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Kaiten has the right of things here. It's a straightforward formula, I think many people posting here are assuming a level of originality which doesn't really exist in these types of Manga. Little twists may happen, but all they do is give the illusion of unpredictability.

Ichigo was always going to defeat Aizen. I'd be somewhat surprised if it didn't happen during this fight, but i'd be more annoyed because from a plot perspective THIS is Ichigo's chance to win the battle and he'll do it across a few chapters (hopefully not named DEICIDE!!!).

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Vengeance's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ichigo kills Aizen & the story moves on to bigger & better things such as the SS King & Squad Zero aka The Royal Guard. We are supposed to get 2 more arcs after this one of which is dedicated to Ishinn.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member poobert's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

But we can't have an arc without a bad guy. Unless someone wants to hazard a guess at a new enemy (Unohana ) Aizen will likely live somehow.
    My blog. Not very interesting, but if you are bored and want to burn time, there are pages of junk to read!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Most likely Aizen will end up purifying Ichigo of his hollow form before he dies. That way Ichigo is just a shinigami, and he won't just wtfpwn any new enemy that comes. Until of course, the author decides to somehow revive the hollow form again later when he runs out of ideas.

Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by poobert View Post
    But we can't have an arc without a bad guy. Unless someone wants to hazard a guess at a new enemy (Unohana ) Aizen will likely live somehow.
    squad 0

true VLs not the ambigous ones kubo went on about in the interview

the soul king

or ichigos hollow in his inner world coz as ichigo gets better so does his hollow

4 possible enemies

aizen can die n still carry on
    Last edited by Hystzen; September 01, 2010 at 03:04 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Xsoteria's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by poobert View Post
    Ay, if Aizen does in fact end his manga carrier here, Unohana could be a suitable villain.

She could have been Aizen's master or something, and having treated all the SS she would have the opportunity to turn all the captains into zombies for Ichigo to grind. Or something.
    Brigands demand your money or your life; women require both.
    Better be nice to them

Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Xsoteria View Post
    Ay, if Aizen does in fact end his manga carrier here, Unohana could be a suitable villain.

She could have been Aizen's master or something, and having treated all the SS she would have the opportunity to turn all the captains into zombies for Ichigo to grind. Or something.
    kubo said something about her true face tho in the interview could mean she is working for squad 0 or is aizen follower.....im guessing that she is yammas wife that be amazing.

New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast