Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: What is the outcome of possibly the last confrontation in Deicide?

Voters
147. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aizen is completely and utterly destroyed, and Bleach ends/enters another arc without Aizen

70 47.62%
  • Aizen is defeated at Ichigo's hands but manages to survive or escape

50 34.01%
  • Ichigo is the one defeated but he escapes in order to find a way to defeat Godzen

6 4.08%
  • Aizen is too much for Ichigo and Ichigo gets absorbed/eaten/utterly defeated

4 2.72%
  • Something else entirely, let me explain

17 11.56%
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Aizen dies at the hands of New Ichigo?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member metalia's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Aizen dies at the hands of New Ichigo?

Well, Aizen will actually die at the hands of Ichigo, but this is just because these characters are the main protagonist and the main antagonist, so in order to keep with the manga, the first must kill the second.

However, I don't think Aizen will die right now, and if he does, I would be really disapointed.

I mean, Aizen was ridiculously powerful 100 years ago while being just a vice-captain. Now, he even metamorphosed himself and became the definitive being who whiped out soul society effortlessly. He EVEN prepared everything so Ichigo could reach the higher level of power he has right now. And... finally... he loses the match of his life? I just doooon't get it

I suppose Kubo will explain this saying that Ichigo has the three "worlds" into him, i mean shinigami-human-hollow, something Aizen doesn't have. But as far as I know, Aizen is like another creature, some kind of perfect being. And... Even if he isn't, he could wish for being it and the hogyoku shall please his wishes, wouldn't it?

Anyway, I chose Ichigo wins, Aizen scapes and counteratacks with something bigger.

Bye!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by metalia View Post
    Well, Aizen will actually die at the hands of Ichigo, but this is just because these characters are the main protagonist and the main antagonist, so in order to keep with the manga, the first must kill the second.

However, I don't think Aizen will die right now, and if he does, I would be really disapointed.

I mean, Aizen was ridiculously powerful 100 years ago while being just a vice-captain. Now, he even metamorphosed himself and became the definitive being who whiped out soul society effortlessly. He EVEN prepared everything so Ichigo could reach the higher level of power he has right now. And... finally... he loses the match of his life? I just doooon't get it

I suppose Kubo will explain this saying that Ichigo has the three "worlds" into him, i mean shinigami-human-hollow, something Aizen doesn't have. But as far as I know, Aizen is like another creature, some kind of perfect being. And... Even if he isn't, he could wish for being it and the hogyoku shall please his wishes, wouldn't it?

Anyway, I chose Ichigo wins, Aizen scapes and counteratacks with something bigger.

Bye!
    Isshin stated that only someone like Aizen could gauge Aizen's power.

Ichigo has reached that point through hard work, Aizen wished for it using the Hōgyoku.

The most likely outcomes in my opinion are the Hōgyoku being unsatisfied with Aizen's power and deciding to leave him, as it is said to have it's own will, or the King's Realm getting involved somehow especially with Isshin's past supposedly the next arc, followed by the final arc.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner embla3's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i think it's obvious that ichigo will EVENTUALLY win against aizen because he's the main character

i think it's obvious that ichigo will EVENTUALLY win against aizen because he's the main character

I wonder if there's a reason that will EVENTUALLY be discussed about why ichigo was REALLY the only person able to defeat aizen or wat happened while he was fighting his 'power'
    Last edited by embla3; September 07, 2010 at 08:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member WaveBossa's Avatar
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Aizen is done for, period. Have you seen how many transformations he has gone through in the past serveral chapters?

If rpg games and anime have thought us anything its that when the boss is transforming like a madmen, he is gonna die yep yep.

I, however, wish this was not the case, because there is so mcuh random shit aizen has alluted to that he has not explained..... ugh, this guy needs to write a book!!!!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member daman246's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    The Royal Guard won't interfere. There sole purpose is protecting the king. As the King cedes all power within Soul Society to the Chamber of 46, I can't imagine the Royal Guard interfering with real world and Soul Society business. They probably will be involved at some point in the manga, arresting Ichigo is very unlikely. This will be Aizen and Ichigo one on on
    well if the RG really are protenting te king and a new arc featuring the assasination of ichigo then ea killing ichigo now before his mature or gets older will be wise since hes already a monster lvl killing ichigo would be protecting the king since they dont know what he might do as he grows up

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Xsoteria's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by embla3 View Post
    <hr noshade size="1">

I wonder if there's a reason that will EVENTUALLY be discussed about why ichigo was REALLY the only person able to defeat aizen or wat happened while he was fighting his 'power'
    It wasn't really my intention to question will Ichigo "eventually" defeat Aizen completely, but whether or not it will happen in this fight.
    Brigands demand your money or your life; women require both.
    Better be nice to them

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

after this week i can defo assume Aizen will die.. (altho imo he died against Gin).
    and the houg will take over aizens bodys as a host 100% and be the true main villain.

i mean the hougyoku has been around in the plot for a longgggggg time so it would be right if it main villain

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hyst-gundam View Post
    after this week i can defo assume Aizen will die.. (altho imo he died against Gin).
    and the houg will take over aizens bodys as a host 100% and be the true main villain.

i mean the hougyoku has been around in the plot for a longgggggg time so it would be right if it main villain
    There's no doubt that Aizen is no more main villain candidate... i mean first impression of Aizen early in the series was that this guy is a freaking beast and definitely final boss character. The author is totally mislead and lost when he decided to hollify him and then this shitty butterfly wingshite and now f king hollow looking crap. OMG just bad time to change main villain you know? or this guy just lost what he's doing now... you should've let Aizen be just Aizen... No f king consistency what so ever(I miss FKing One Piece already)...

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

im sure aizen will most likely die by the hougyokus will or something then aizen dies lookin suprised and used

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity elitefox's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm just curious why not kill him already without the drama if ichigo can kill him already.

Its like ichigo is trying to imply something.

Does anybody thought of this, hougyokou is like a philosopher's stone lol
    CLEANED

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Kurohitsugi's Avatar
    Country
    Antarctica
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes and No. Being killed by Ichigo's Final Gestuga Tensho is Aizen's plan. He'll be resurrected some chapters after his "death" more powerful than before by Orihime when she will try to reject the second Hougyoku that is now somewhere in Las Noches.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member metalia's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Since his transformation to butterflyzen, Aizen has lost A LOT of the amazing personality he had. Now he can't even own ichigo with his words, something like that should be very easy to aizen since ichigo is a just a boy after all.

Or kubo has something BIG prepared, or he has destructed the best villain ever.

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Berlin's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

^^
    I'm hoping for the former. And on that note, I think Aizens is going to get it bad. Ichigo will embarrass him, badly, but I don't think Aizen the villain will die here. An incarnation may die, maybe. But he'll be back.
    "I love talking about nothing. It's the only thing I know anything about." - Oscar Wilde

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member tret16's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

i think your right on the ichigo implying something here... i been thinking about it also... It's almost as if Ichigo is trying to make Aizen feel the same way he made Ichigo feel when he asked all his question. He playing a mind game with Aizen trying to piss him off and lose focus most likely... Ichigo seems to have gotten a bit more calm and cool when it comes to his personality... Usually when he get a power up he's still got that same "I'm trying to kick your ass with all my might" look and right now it's like he's combined his human personality with his shinigami (Zangetsu) and his Hollow personality... I think that the hollow personality is giving him his cold stare and stone like face. Zangetsu is giving him the mind games type talk. We all know that Zangetsu seems to be a well knowledged man.

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3