Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: What is the outcome of possibly the last confrontation in Deicide?

Voters
147. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aizen is completely and utterly destroyed, and Bleach ends/enters another arc without Aizen

70 47.62%
  • Aizen is defeated at Ichigo's hands but manages to survive or escape

50 34.01%
  • Ichigo is the one defeated but he escapes in order to find a way to defeat Godzen

6 4.08%
  • Aizen is too much for Ichigo and Ichigo gets absorbed/eaten/utterly defeated

4 2.72%
  • Something else entirely, let me explain

17 11.56%
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Aizen dies at the hands of New Ichigo?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Xsoteria's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Aizen dies at the hands of New Ichigo?

This is pretty straightforward. Here you can discuss and give your predictions as to the outcome of the newest big face off in Bleach - Butterflaizen or Ichigo?

Will Ichigo prevail and utterly destroy Aizen? Is Aizen too hyped up and powerful for new Ichigo to defeat? Maybe Ichigo will win but Aizen will escape? Or Aizen wins and Ichigo is the one that will escape? Could be something else entirely.

Lay down your predictions and vote folks.
    Brigands demand your money or your life; women require both.
    Better be nice to them

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member p1xel's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Aizen dies at the hands of New Ichigo?

I voted something other,beacuse ichigo will never die IMO,and Aizen won`t die now IMO.
    Aizen will beat everyone up,but noone will die and he will become the king,and he won`t destroy Soul Society.He will just rule it:P
    That opens the new arc of Isshin past,as Kubo admit in one of the interviews that he will draw it,then we get the final arc of battle versus Aizen.
    I think that somehow with the power of hougyoku Aizen will revive the whole Espada and change them in Gotei 13 captains.
    Ichigo will have to train his new final getsuga for long time,and when he will be really strong maybe Aizen will tell him his real plan...

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Butterzen will die..there no reason to keep him around his story is complete..he done his rebellion, build an army, lost, became God, used the hougyoku n explained what it is.

he got nothing left to explain

ichigo pumels butterzen ...after his death

RG turn up to put down ichigo for been to strong n unatural being..they notice isshin who is former RG and wanted they take him ichigo escapes thanks to Urahara...we get isshin flashback ..then the rescue to get Isshin back....every major bleach arc starts with a kidnapping.

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member tret16's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

i will halfto say that Aizen and Ichigo with have a great fight, it won't be a one sided thing... You guys know better then anyone that Ichigo's fight has never been one sided for long, something alway's turns the table... It's gunna be a pretty even fight for the most part and then Ichigo is gunna come ahead by just a little bit. If there has been talk about a new arc afterwards, then my guess would be that maybe Ichigo is invited into the Royal Guards or if not that then there's most deffinitly goin to have something to do with the Royal Guards. And since in the Interview he stated that he's gunna explain Isshin's past then my guess would be that Isshin was infact part of the Royal Guard which would be why no one from the SS know's him.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by p1xel View Post
    I voted something other,beacuse ichigo will never die IMO,and Aizen won`t die now IMO.
    Aizen will beat everyone up,but noone will die and he will become the king,and he won`t destroy Soul Society.He will just rule it:P
    That opens the new arc of Isshin past,as Kubo admit in one of the interviews that he will draw it,then we get the final arc of battle versus Aizen.
    I think that somehow with the power of hougyoku Aizen will revive the whole Espada and change them in Gotei 13 captains.
    Ichigo will have to train his new final getsuga for long time,and when he will be really strong maybe Aizen will tell him his real plan...
    Ichigo already died once. He only revived because of his hollow powers.
    And lol? Hes going to revive the espada? i doubt that O.o... He betrayed the Espada... He even killed Tia Harribel...

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Arrogance's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Just a reminder to all that there is a 48 hour rule in which the most recent chapter of bleach cannot be discussed outside of the chapter discussion thread. Please refrain from posting about recent events in this thread until the 48 hours have passed and instead discuss those things in the respective chapter discussion thread. If anyone fails to follow this rule their posts will be subject to deletion. Thank you.

~Arrogance

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Google Hero's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

This could just be a general discussion about the final fight between the two that has been set up since Ichigo underwent his training, it doesn't really need or hold onto anything regarding the current chapter.

Now that that's said I am going to presume I am feeling this fight is going to be similar to the Byakuya / Ichigo fight during the SS arc, where they have a close tight fight and is ended in a similar fashion as that did (both use their final attack)

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Xsoteria's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Well personally, I'm getting the feeling that things are unraveling just as Aizen planned. If Ichigo won now, the entire transformation festival would go to waste along with the whole Aizen hype. Also it will make Aizen look rather stupid as he is the one that set up the whole Ichigo getting stronger scenario. If there was ever a risk that with Ichigo's increase in strength, Aizen's chance of losing is increased as well, this whole plan would be rather... well disappointing if not stupid. And even if there is such a risk, Aizen should have a back up plan or two, as this whole Ichi-gets-too-strong thing is easily forseeable, even by Aizen.

While he was planning this entire thing, Aizen was his old intelligent self, not this new dumbfound Butterfly-God self.

I'd say Aizen will somehow prevail here, and either Ichigo escapes or is saved or something like that, or Ichigo indeed gets absorbed or defeated.
    Brigands demand your money or your life; women require both.
    Better be nice to them

Horosho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Pretty straight forward: shonen super-villain powers up, shonen super-hero powers up to fight him. The sole purpose of the power up was to make Aizen a villain beyond a traitorous captain, he is so the purpose has been served. Ichigo powered up to complete his evolution and become strong enough to defeat the last boss. Nothing left other than him defeating Aizen. You don't power up a shonen hero for him to lose, you don't do it to have the enemy escape. Unless you want an atrocity along the line of Naraku escaping at the last minute every time he fought Inuyasha. Ichigo will win here, whether that means the series ends is up to Kubo and his editors. Remember, Aizen is not the main character, the story can continue without him.

Aizen can not make the key without plotkai. The entire point of post-Soul Society Bleach was to prevent him from slaughtering the entire population and physically destroying Karakura Town. Ichgio and Soul Society have lost if he does, the entire fight was for naught. The stakes are so high that if Ichigo loses it is total defeat, not only personal but the war is a decisive lose. This is unavoidable from plot perspective.
    Last edited by Kaiten; August 26, 2010 at 01:23 PM.

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member drakend's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Something else may happen: the hougyoku takes over Aizen!
    The thing is confirmed to be sentient and it has the power to grant any wishes. If it's sentient then it can create its own wishes.

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Superlamarrio's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

I reckon that in the end Aizen gets killed by Don Kanonji Or Hanatarō.
    And if that were to happen it would be the best scene ever.

But if it sadly doesn't pan out that way I think that the Hougyoku will probably take over Aizen and Ichigo will finish him off and maybe Unohana will get involved as she is not just the only Captain not to fight but she is also the only one who hasn't been defeated by anyone.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Cyber34's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Aizen is done, because in the previous chapter he was so sure he reached the pinnacle of existence when he thanked Gin. The majority of the time he has an opponent on the ropes like that he always reveals his true intentions and beliefs. Unless his almighty hogyoku can grant him another wish to evolve by requiring him to get his ass handed to him by Ichigo he's done.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner 97gsxminus1bolt's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i think ichigo wins aizen is destroyed but then the royal guard captures ichigo since he is a monster. And now everyone decides whether to save ichigo. and how to make a royal key to actually save him.

Horosho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The Royal Guard won't interfere. There sole purpose is protecting the king. As the King cedes all power within Soul Society to the Chamber of 46, I can't imagine the Royal Guard interfering with real world and Soul Society business. They probably will be involved at some point in the manga, arresting Ichigo is very unlikely. This will be Aizen and Ichigo one on one.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member NinjaPenguinator's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ichigo pretty much guaranteed Aizen's survival for at least another chapter simply by saying "I'll finish this in an instant." EVERY time a character says that, they're proven wrong.

I voted for the 2nd option, but Aizen dying in this battle isn't out of the question. (It will take more than one chapter for him to be killed of course)

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast