Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 (2)
New Reply
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: One Piece Characters Discussion & Predictions Thread

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Characters improvement.

If you thought that fake Luffy was bad, wait til you see the new Captain Buggy. He is bound to have an army by now. "Captain Buggy, we will follow you forever!!!" Of course being a leader for two years has raised his Haki a little (confidence = Haki).

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member MaiSiaoSiao's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Characters improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by ninjaa View Post
    If you thought that fake Luffy was bad, wait til you see the new Captain Buggy. He is bound to have an army by now. "Captain Buggy, we will follow you forever!!!" Of course being a leader for two years has raised his Haki a little (confidence = Haki).
    I though Haki= ambition/spirit?When did it become confidence?
    Anyway his army wouldn"t be much of a use i think.They only follow Buggy because they misinterpret Buggy.For example,he said he wanted to go home when he saw Kizaru attack.The "army" of his though that Buggy wanted to defeated Kizaru quickly and go home....
    Last edited by MaiSiaoSiao; November 08, 2010 at 07:52 AM. Reason: Typo...

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece Characters Discussion & Predictions Thread

I don't think that Buggy changed. If he got some position allied to Government or even entered Shichi he is just using its benefits to live as he always wanted. Assuming that he has a strong crew now he can easily be a influencing pirate, but he is weak, so he would try to avoid any confrontations with serious pirates.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I've read it in apforum in the volume 60 thread, it seems that jozu arm has been remove in the tankobon release
    Jozu from tankobon
    Spoiler show

Shonen jump version :
    Spoiler show

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner kingasas33's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah...i think buggy still the same...he will not become a schibukai because his interest is more treasure n money kind of journey...so about zorro...i think his eyes is about CoC...he still cannot control it properly...so if his eyes open...his CoC will go out of control...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member MaiSiaoSiao's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kingasas33 View Post
    yeah...i think buggy still the same...he will not become a schibukai because his interest is more treasure n money kind of journey...so about zorro...i think his eyes is about CoC...he still cannot control it properly...so if his eyes open...his CoC will go out of control...
    What does CoC has to do with opening his eyes?
    And which part said Zoro has CoC?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheMoa's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kingasas33 View Post
    we know he's greedy, but that just make more sense for him to became a shichibukai. Being a shichibukai grants him acess, he can travel in the grand line without worry with the marines(and small pirates), what makes his pursuit for treasures more easy.

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner kingasas33's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MaiSiaoSiao View Post
    What does CoC has to do with opening his eyes?
    And which part said Zoro has CoC?
    this is PREDICTION thread...so i predict that zorro has CoC n it has something to do with his eye....that all

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    San Marino
    Post Thanks / Like

Its about the kraken character:
    http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece...0/page002.html

Im not sure if this is the correct place to post it,but did anyone see this!?
    By the way the prediction thread was lock.>.>
    I wouldnt want to create a thread for a small character like the kraken and nor did i find any thread about it.

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Straw Hat's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs Up Re: One Piece Characters Discussion & Predictions Thread

i think zoro might or mightn't have CoC haki but i found the secret of his left eye power technique. its a santouy uu gyuuki (ox demon) technique (its on episode 261, at 6 min 40 sec. its like a red demon eye which is in his left eye and by looking at the episode he can read through the attacks and look very powerful. and he must have been training that technique and the sword during past 2 years with dracule mihawk. i hope he probly going to use that technique to the next monster trio opponent.

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I think this issue may be solve next chapter. I they are surprised when Luffy use it to tame the kraken then they don't know it yet, if they say I could have done it myself then they know

@vagaboons : this is the kraken from strong world. Unless all kraken looks the same

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member johnnyb7's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey I've never heard anyone else express this theory, it may not happen at all but when I said Ace would die most people thought I was dumb for suggesting that too, that was back when Luffy was at Impel down I suggested that.

I think that Garp is going to be killed by Dragon at some point in this manga. I know that it's dark but something has to happen between them and I can't really imagine Garp betraying the World Government and the Marines. Along with that I don't think that Dragon is going to turn out to be as much of a good guy as he's been made out to be so far. I think it'll turn out to be that his ideals of the World Government being terrible and needing to be overthrown will be justified and true but that his ideals of what should replace it won't be pure either. Either way, Garp and Dragon are in direct conflict with each other and will have to confront that issue at some point. I don't think he can just let Dragon overthrow the government like he did with Luffy considering Luffy was just trying to save Ace, and Dragon will be trying to kill thousands of people. I think they'll confront each other, and I think Dragon will kill Garp. Then Luffy will fight Dragon and kick his ass. My own speculation but I think that may happen.
    One Piece Predictions
    Spoiler show

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Rosebullet Teacher's Avatar
    Obsessively checking the One Piece spoiler page
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

I want to see how Crocodiles doing, he wants back into the new world but i dont see just him & Daz Bones linking up, they need a crew! Hope he meets pirates from his past but he doesnt seem the alliance type so its up in the air.

I pray to see this scene: a worldweary Buggy, in an ornate throne with one of his lvl 6 prisoners acting as his scribe! Buggy The BaronClown! More on Buggy, if he still has his prisoners after the 2 years then I think hes had a lot of amazing coincidences that raised his stock in their eyes, cos 2years of what Buggy was doing before(barely surviving, failing to find treasure, victimised by marines)wouldnt maintain his hero status.

FuS
    Is Pandaman scared of the New World?

Word my boys independent hip-hop video check it out if thats your bag Illite MC - Trolling www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GaGXuQNvWU

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheMoa's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

^But he didn't have any lvl 6 prisioners with him.... they were all lvl 2(and maybe a few lvl 4, i think)

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member johnnyb7's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Zoro is going to learn the color of observation i think. They had some serious foreshadowing here http://www.mangareader.net/103-2302-...apter-195.html . If that's not foreshadowing they had it with Luffy here http://www.mangareader.net/103-2233-...apter-126.html .
    One Piece Predictions
    Spoiler show

New Reply
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast