Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Story after kyoto

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Finale's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Story after kyoto

With the way things have been going I wouldnt be surprised if this simply turns out to be the first battle in a larger war between the Kyoto Youkai and the Nura clan. It seems the Nura clan will win but the Kyoto youkai will still be around. I can easily see the Nue still being born but the capital Youkai being driven from the city. There is too much animosity between the two groups for them to simply let bygones be bygones. Rikuo is probably going to kill Gitsune and finally seal her to break the curse. This will cause the newly resurrected Shimei to hate the Nura clan as well for killing his mother and preventing him from being born again at a later date.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Red Hannya's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Story after kyoto

nue gone for awhile now, before rikuo face him, i think we will have rikuo succession as the 3rd after this
    and before meet nue again he need to find a new weapon or repair his old one
    maybe another training arc
    and some short arcs to know more about the other yokai, i kinda fed up with too much rikuo handle all the enemy while the other only stand and watch and give reaction

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2