Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
So what's your favorite game it maybe x-box,PS3,PC or any other console and also why do you like it so much...?
My favorite game is StarWars:Knights of the old republic...it's an RPG game and i like it because the characters are really deep and the quests are also amazing...the really amazing thing about the game was it's story...
Both Gears of war 1 and 2 are also one of my favourites... the story is good and the action is also amazing..well i can't think of any other one right now...
Moderator message by: vintagemistakesmoved to correct board
Last edited by vintagemistakes; July 13, 2009 at 02:28 PM.
In no special order:
Final Fantasy XII - this is the only game I've played where the world left a great impact on me - from the architecture to the cultures, everything was very detailed. It has a strong story and an overall great cast of characters. The battle system made sure the action moved very quickly. Also, the Gambit System made the game very flexible.
Chrono Trigger - it's the first RPG that I truly loved. The characters are charming, the story is interesting, and the music leaves a lasting impression.
Skies of Arcadia - The characters and the story in this game aren't all that intriguing - it's the world that makes this game. Sailing the world, fighting off both pirates and the armada, exploring uncharted territory, and discovering hidden lands and relics. Experiencing all of that is what makes SoA special.
Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles - First and foremost, this game has the greatest soundtrack in history. The music matched perfectly with the folksy fantasy setting. The combination of the above plus the charming locales and stages, the darker-than-expected story, and the themes of camaraderie and memory makes this a very warm-hearted game. Plus, the game is extremely fun with four people. It's my favorite multiplayer game... Actually, it should only be played with 3-4 people. I was hoping SE would make another game like this, but they've gone in a terribly unfortunate direction.
Grandia - Much like Skies of Arcadia, the sense of adventure is strong in this game. Grandia, however, has a better story and more memorable characters. I think this is due to the large mystery surrounding the game's plot.
Oh, there're all JRPGS.
P.S.: Honorable mention: Panzer Dragoon RPG.
Last edited by Do Kesubei; July 14, 2009 at 09:09 PM.
1. Super Smash Bros. Brawl (the perfect game)
2. Super Smash Bros. Melee (the classic on the Cube!)
3. Kingdom Hearts (interesting storyline, appealing attacks)
4. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (endless mayhem)
5. Strategy games (Starcraft, Warcraft, Red Alert, Generals etc.)
No special order:
1. Super Smash Bros. Brawl
2. Super Mario Galaxy
3. One Piece Unlimited Cruise 1
4. Metroid Prime 3 - Corruption
5. Resident Evil 4
Everything on Wii
1) ragnarok online
2) final fantasy (7-12)
3) kingdom hearts
4) resident evil
my favorites are:
#1 Ninja Gaiden.
#2 Call Of Duty:WaW and the new one that is coming out.
#3 Halo 3 and the others.
# 5 Pokemon or any RPG Games.
This is almost impossible...there are so many awesome games to choose from. I'm pretty sure that if I answered this question a week from now, there would be entirely different games on here...
All time Favorites(in no particular order)
Favorites right now(no particular order)
- MegaMan II
- Legend of Zelda
- Sonic CD
- Lunar: The Silver Star
- FF VII
- Castlevania SOTN
- Shadow of the Colossus
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
- Gradius 5(or any other awesome 2-d shooter)
Can I answer in companies or series?
1. Diablo II. This has to be the game I've come back to the most times, think I've dropped it and picked it up over a dozen times now. Nothing beats the simple pleasure of mindlessly bashing in on endless amounts of enemies with just the buttons on the mouse
2. Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. VERY closely followed by Ocarina of Time, if Ocarina of Time had the same graphics as Twilight Princess they'd be equal.
3. Super Smash Brothers. I really can't choose between normal, melee and brawl, they are all amazing.
4. Super Mario Galaxy. The originality in this game is just leagues above anything else I've ever seen.
5. Warcraft III. I'm a huge fan of games with good stories, and this game has the best lore out of anything I've ever played. Plus it's an amazingly well done RTS.
1.God of War
2.Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
...but I play none of them anymore.
not in any particular order
Final Fantasy VII and VIII
Kingdom Hearts I and II
The Sims 3
they are all fun in there own way
#1 Zelda: OOT / Majoras Mask
#2 Ninja Gaiden (first) on Xbox
#3 Chips Challenge (a game i grew up with on win95 computers)
#5 Europa Universalis 3
Final Fantasy VI (SNES)
Final Fantasy Tactics (PSX)
Team Fortress 2 (PC)
Katamari Damacy & We Love Katamari (PS2)
no particular order. :3
1.Dragon Quest VIII
2.Any Pokemon game
3.Megaman battle network 4.
sorry that's all i got
#1 Burnout 3: Takedown
#2 Forbidden Siren
#3 Shadow of the Colossus
#4 Final Fantasy XII
#5 Kingdom Hearts 2