*Ninja guiden (X-Box)- This game was very hard, and i LOVED it.
Couldnt ask for a better ninja gam
*metal gear sold 4(PS3) also addicting, especially online
*Mother 2: Gyiyg Strikes Back(Super NES) The scariest game i played as a
child..i'm still traumatized.
*ICO(PS2) Sequal to shadow of the collosus This game was so beautiful and is still the most beautiful game i ever played. it also feels as if you are there at times lol. Also the first ps2 game i played.
* Sword of the New World: Granado Espada(CPU-Online game)As soon as i started playing this game, i got into a new faction and became addicted : 3 its a lot like final fantasy, but with pirates and french style : D
Last edited by thatcakeakuma; November 24, 2009 at 02:20 AM.
Only five games ? That's going to be hard... I'll try to choose different types :
- the Baldur's Gate series (PC)
- Guardan Heroes (Saturn)
- FarCry (PC)
- Master of Magic (PC, very old, still a masterpiece)
- Dungeon Keeper (I like the 1st one better, but the sequel wans't that bad either, just too "clean" for its own good)(PC)
Honorable mentions to Vampire:Bloodlines, Panzer Dragoon Saga, most Tales games, all of LucasArts point'n click adventure games... damnit there's just too many good games out there
1.Super Smash Bros. Melee (played that game for like 5 years straight and even did some tournaments, it deserves my number one, lol)
2. Pokemon Red (the classic that I played for HOURS and I was undefeated in link cable battles!!! )
3. Donkey Kong Country (played this game with my dad when I was really little, has a lot of great memories surrounding it )
4. Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
5. Super Mario 64
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Post Thanks / Like
Re: Your five Favorite Games
Oh here goes.
1. Baldur's Gate series - no comment needed, the best gaming experience I ever had.
2. Final Fantasy (X but I loved VII and VIII and well almost all of em) - I played it with a couple of friends. Yes throughout the whole game. We cried in silence in the end. I'm not ashamed.
3. Devil may cry 3 - Pwnage, the best fighting experience you can get out of a game as a whole. With the music and the movies and coolness. Every other game like this misses a little something.
4. Silent Hill series - Best horror I've ever played. It's creepy it's shocking, it has the most messed up plot if you followed it through all the games. A legend. Didn't play the last one, it seemed to be crap though, thanks a lot America.
5. Metal Gear series - there are several games I could put here, but Snake is just so epic, and the game is just great at portraying its atmosphere and story, with lots of cool characters and a sense of intimacy with Snake you get while you crawl around enemies, struggle for your life and try and save the world at the same time, completely alone like that.
Last edited by Xsoteria; July 19, 2010 at 03:37 PM.