Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 by BadKarma
New Reply

Thread: Manga/Anime series with eye candy for boys.

MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Manga/Anime series with eye candy for boys.

Let’s talk about those series whose characters are so pleasing to look at that you can’t help but let your inner fanboys come out to play while admiring them and maybe even nose bleeding over them.

Code Geass: Even though I don’t like girls in that way (the yuri way), I can’t deny that C.C, Kallen, Shirley and the other CG girls are very beautiful and attractive which is why it is not a surprise that boys are big fan of them.

CG girls: Kallen and C.C
    Last edited by destiny4ever; July 29, 2011 at 07:43 PM.
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Micronesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shoujo/Josei series with eye candy for boys.

Sailor Moon, for very obvious reason

MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Manga/Anime series with eye candy for boys.

Hanasaku Iroha

Ohana, Minchi, Nakochi and Yuina are all very beautiful. Each girl has her own qualities physically-wise and personality-wise, that's why the fans are bound to like at least one of the girls. Moreover, there are a few fanservice scenes in the anime, tasteful fanservice scenes. For instance, the scenes when the girls are in the hot spring.

Thanks to Ravenblitz and Pellissier for the pics!

Spoiler: nsfw show

Spoiler show
    Last edited by destiny4ever; July 29, 2011 at 07:57 PM.
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan!

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Asarii's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Fairy Tail: The cover pages alone should be a treat for the male fans. Lucy is fond of tight, revealing clothing and Ezra "exposes" herself in battle.

Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei: They heroines are not drawn in the conventional bishoujo style, but SZS is a rarity that the female characters greatly outnumber the male characters.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ush's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Asarii View Post
    Fairy Tail: The cover pages alone should be a treat for the male fans. Lucy is fond of tight, revealing clothing and Ezra "exposes" herself in battle.
    Personally I liked Erza better when she wasn't exposing herself every chapter.. too much fanservice imo! :P

That still doesnt stop me from putting FT on my list as well though..

Air Gear: Anyone that's read it knows what I'm talking about!

Fairy Tail: For above reasons, haha.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ashher's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

Aside from CG and FT...I love the girls of Veritas, specially vera. The girls in the Breaker looks good too. And i had crush over Faye Valentine of Cowboy bebop :3. Spike had to be blind, deaf and dumb to do what he did.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member HegemonKhan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

oooo, my kinda thread, lol

(see how pervy HK is with this post!)

(this thread should be renamed: Pervy Guys' thread, lol)

(you can look them up yourself if you wanna "look" at them, wink wink to the heterosexual guys and homosexual girls wink wink, lol)

(~half of these actually are very good mangas/animes with high literary quality: good story, plot, char dev, and etc ... while the other half are mostly pure fanservice with hardly any literary quality, lol)

(I'll bolden the ones with imo high literary quality)

ENJOY, "NOSEBLEED" !!!!!

Bleach: Rangiku Matsumoto, Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck, Tier Halibel, Orihime Inoue, Kukaku Shiba, Yoruicha Shihoin, and etc...

Blood C: Saya Kisaragi, Yuka Amino, Kanako Tsutsutori

Hellsing and Hellsing Ultimate: Seras Victoria

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden: Tsunade, the "BB" blonde girl from lightning land, the "BB" girl with the forbidden technique that that bubble jutsu ?6?-tailed fox guy loved, ?Anka?, and etc

Asobi ni Iku yo!: the cat girls and dog girl, hehe

Black Lagoon: Revy, Eda, Roberta

Blood+: Diva, Saya, and Julia

Code Geass: Kallen and Cornelia

Freezing: most of the girls...

Fullmetal Alchemist and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood: Rose and Lust

Gantz: Kei Kishimoto, Reika Shimohira, Sei Sakuraoka

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex: Motoko Kusanagi, and a few other minor/misc character girls

High School of the Dead: Rei Miyamoto, Saeko Busujima, Shizuka Marikawa, Rika Minami

History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi: Miu, Shigure, Renka

Ikkitousen (and etc seasons): most of the girls

Queen's Blade (and etc seasons): Cattleya and some others; most of the girls

Samurai Champloo: there's one ninja ("BB") girl in it, who Mugan likes and they fight together, but I can't find out her name yet, argh.

The Sacred Blacksmith: Cecily Campbell

Seikon no Qwaser: many of the girls

Moribito: Guardians of the Spirit: Balsa

Sekirei: most of the girls

Soul Eater: Arachne, Tsubaki, Maria, and the younger (and "bigger") Thompson sister of Death the Kid

Tenjou Tenge: many of the girls, especially the Natsume sisters (Aya and Maya)

Tokko: many of the girls

Trinity Blood: that vampire girl, too lazy to look up her name...

Witchblade: the main character (whatever her name is), and the other "cloneblade" girls

Wolf's Rain: Cher, Jagara, and Hamona

Air Master: one of the other girls (the "BB" girl), too lazy to look her up

.Hack: one of the girls (the "BB" girl), too lazy to look her up

Basilisk: some of the girls, too lazy to look up their names

Basquash: that "BB" girl, too lazy to look up her name

Dragonaut: some of the girls

Full Metal Panic: Chidori and Mao

Hetalia: the Ukraine girl

Gravion: some of the girls

Grenadier: some of the girls, especially main character

Sengoku Basara: that one "BB" blond girl

Shikabane Hime: Makina and Flesh, and some other "BB" girls too

Godannar: some of the girls

Soul Taker: Soul Anubis

Manyuu Hikenchou: many of the girls

Desert Punk: that "BB" girl, whatever her name is, too lazy to look her name up

Vampire Rosario: some girls

Tu Love Princess: that green dressed elf princess girl (I think this is the correct manga/anime title to the character, but I am going by memory, so this might not be matching up, lol)

Ladies Versus Butlers: some girls

and there's probably a bunch more that I'm forgetting...

----------------------------

and then there's all the pretty/cute/beautiful/gorgeous (but "flat") girls too... which would be too much work... lol
    Last edited by HegemonKhan; September 01, 2011 at 02:27 PM.
    "The internet’s perfect for all manner of things, but productive discussion ain’t one of them. It provides scant room for debate and infinite opportunities for fruitless point-scoring: the heady combination of perceived anonymity, gestated responses, random heckling and a notional “live audience” quickly conspire to create a “perfect storm” of perpetual bickering." - Charlie Brooker

"I hold the wolf by the ears, I am in a dangerous situation and dare not let go" -an old saying in Latin

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Asarii's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

There are a lot of cute heroines whom I presume guys might like, but it seems to be the figure that counts. (I think.)

Medaka Box has a lot of busty characters, and since the protagonist of Good Ending is a perv, there are some fanservice scenes illusions thrown in there too.

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

thanks! definately will take a look at Medaka Box, laughs!

(ya, we guys are very/near-entirely=99.999% visual, if you girls didn't know this... lol)

nah, we like both:

"pretty" = great overall looks, perfect/healthy (slightly "chubby/fat") weight (models are way too skinny!! EWW! UGLY!), eyes, face, hair, lips, and etc... = Kiera Knightly (she's too skinny though, argh!, it does detracts from her great beauty), Angelia Jolie (younger/prime), and etc...

"sexy" = certain parts of their body... cough cough... = Kim Kardasian, Pamela Anderson (younger/prime), etc...

so, we have these two cateogories, both of which we like, which makes a girl attractive to us.

Moderator message by: Asarii
    I actually don't read Medaka so I'm simply basing it off of what I've seen. Hopefully I don't disappoint. XD Thank you for the explanation btw!
    Last edited by Asarii; September 18, 2011 at 11:32 PM.
    "The internet’s perfect for all manner of things, but productive discussion ain’t one of them. It provides scant room for debate and infinite opportunities for fruitless point-scoring: the heady combination of perceived anonymity, gestated responses, random heckling and a notional “live audience” quickly conspire to create a “perfect storm” of perpetual bickering." - Charlie Brooker

"I hold the wolf by the ears, I am in a dangerous situation and dare not let go" -an old saying in Latin

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

I think there's much eye candy in manhwas, especially martial arts manhwas...anybody who's read The Breaker or Veritas, knows that every female character is 'special'...same with HSD Kenichi...

So I guess martial art mangas with some ecchi will always produce eye candy characters...my favourite is Shiho from The Breaker...the attitude is perfect as well
    http://www.mangareader.net/530-30471...hapter-17.html

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't speak for manhwas, but for Kenichi (and almost all mangas, animes, cartoon, comics, and etc), there's much outrageous male bodies too... Kenichi goes both ways, the female and male characters have extreme bodies...

Is there a difference between Miu's or Shigure's body, vs, the Elder's or Sasake's body? Most males don't have such a muscled body just as most girls don't have Miu's or Shigure's figure. Extreme Muscles (in g-string thongs or lion cloths no less) vs Extreme Breasts (and in ripped clothing no less), is there really a difference, is one fanservice and the other isn't? So, at least Kenichi isn't one-gender-sided, it's fanservice goes both ways, for male and female audiences, as both its male and female characters' figures are extreme and outrageous.

Females (and Males) are quick to point out or notice the fanservice for guys, like Miu's and Shigure's figures, but they ignore the figures of the Elder or Sasake or Hermit or Berserker or whoever else of the male characters. the male characters' figure is just as unrealistic, extreme, and outrageous as the female characters' figures. There's much fanservice of the male characters too, such as Kenichi's pants being pulled slightly down to see the top of his buns, as well as the males being in G-strings or lion clothes, putting their behinds on full or near full display, and etc. The male characters actually probably have bigger chest muscles then the female characters have breasts, for that matter as well.

Often, both the male and female "Ideal" bodies are seen in comics, cartoons, mangas, animes, and etc.

the tall, ripped bulging muscular lean athletic male body, and the big-breasted, big-bottomed, hourglass female body.

"Males have big muscles and females have big breasts" = the sexual/gender-role "ideals" of male and female bodies

-----------------------

look at the bodies of the male characters within Bleach, Naruto, and DBZ, and then look at the bodies of real male human beings. it's no different than the female characters' bodies and real female human beings.
    Last edited by HegemonKhan; September 29, 2011 at 02:09 AM.

The Viennese Pixie 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Josef K.'s Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Mahou Sensei Negima, and anything Ken writes and draws basically. More specifically I am aiming at the harem genre, they have the set up basically to be for a fan-service, male audience viewing pleasure and stuff. Of course I take out Negima from the lot because it has a specific way of delivering this appeal. Fans get attached to some of the female character emotionally, the whole atmosphere is set up to be like that. These manga's would be called seductive.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner MisaoFan's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Qwaser of Stigmata : Despite having a slightly disguting high-level fanservice, the manga contains a "certain rarity of eyecandy" that fanboys will enjoy without much problem (aside of ridiculous breastmilk concept and some disgusting fanservice scenes). The girls are sexier and pleasant for every genres, ranging from large-breasted girls (but not in a Cattleya way ; Tomo, Miyuri) to small-breasted girls (Katja, Fumika).

MM! : Every single girls shown in this series has cute, child-like smooth appearance with appropriate proportionned female anatomy. I think that fanboys would see these cute girls despite having S&M material as main theme of the story.

Negima! : The most classic modern harem fantasy I've ever seen. There's a lot of fanboys enjoying this series, with more clever fanservice and girls' personnality and variety.

I watched plenty of harem/romance shounen anime that are like these titles I mentionned. I didn't have much problem with these girls and they're here to attract fanboys being crazy with these girls ! However, the only problem about these series I watched contain a very inegal level of fanservice between titles (sometimes, there's middle-level fanservice which I didn't have any problem but high-level fanservice is for me, contains little to no problem in some scenes).

New Reply