Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
There's this game we used to do back in highschool which I think we can do here.
The only objective is to write a story and whose in-story characters are anyone we know. In our case that will be the members of the board. Each participant writes/posts words and phrases which the next participant has to continue.
We only have seven rules:
1. You can only post three words per post including any names mentioned and excluding out-of-story discussions.
2. Enclose out-of-story posts in parentheses. Those enclosed in parentheses will not be considered in the story making.
3. When you post be sure to not offend others and apologize if you did offend someone.
4. You cannot double post/ continue your last post.
5. Observe forum rules.
6. When a player puts a period on his post that is the end of a sentence and a new sentence should be made.
7. Anyone who adds a period (note a period, more than one period doesn't count) in his in-story post should make sure he completed a sentence and it does make sense-- sense being the sentence has a subect and predicate. Else the next participant can continue as if there was no period.
I'll start, enjoy!
Once there was
Last edited by Iceiphoenix; October 24, 2013 at 10:49 PM.
once a man
(there were a couple threads like this in the past but nice idea~)
(Lol 'once there was once a man'?)
Who tried to
(do'h I should have written that better )
Find out where
His undies were.
(how did we get to the undies already )
Beaming with energy
(Lol I hate being too serious)
the man named...
his first pair
As beavis and
butt head, together
(I'm dying in laughter... what are you doing??!!)
(Nothing. I do not know where this is going and whether this will make sense at all making it all more enjoyable )
the stinking pair
started talking and
wondered how Charlie
bite their fingers
without care. "Why