Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 11 of 54 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 509 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ceasar's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 509 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Xiraiya View Post
    The hair argument is really not valid since you could give every Uchiha short hair and They'd look like Obito, even Sasuke and Itachi.

I can buy the idea it could be Madara in Obito's body but my point is, it's not Obito.
    Yeah if madara or zetsu recovered the body of obito after his death and then somehow did a body transfer or the orochimaru technique then he would be able to have a new body and it could be obito's body. If people can be brought back to life with edo-tensei then people can put themselves into dead bodies and continue living the body deteriorate's over time zetsu patches it up and repeat as necessary.
    Last edited by benelori; September 08, 2010 at 10:00 AM.

2. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member jdw's Avatar
    It is impossible to troll Yondaime. Get over it.
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The hair argument is really not valid since you could give every Uchiha short hair and They'd look like Obito, even Sasuke and Itachi.

I can buy the idea it could be Madara in Obito's body but my point is, it's not Obito.
    Even if it is Obito's body, the only person who would care is Kakashi. All the rest would be like

Naruto War Tracker: 2 days of combat, 63 chapters, 40,000 alliance soldiers lost (50%). Significant alliance characters lost: 0

4. Thanks 7 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner LandicianPrime's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm loving Konan actually being able to do something in this fight. I never really expected her to win, but for her to actually manage to hurt Madara makes this chapter extra epic IMO. Although like somebody else pointed out, I am kinda curious if she put some kind of fail safe into that sea of paper to stop him for teleporting out or something.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by enmymiguel View Post
    just today i still remember how fans here was like. well konan must be really weak. i mean what in the hell she going to do with papers.

i always was like, yeah right. the day will come when they will take all those thing back and they will accept that they was wrong. i guess, the day has come.
    Ok enough konan has put on a great display and has showed she was worthy of that akatsuki cloak but let's be honest she will be defeated in this battle and if not defeated she will lose the rinnegan. Does it matter if you take a arm that has already been lost twice and destroy a little of a mask if in the end you lose your life or your goal isn't accomplished no.

She may be looking good fighting madara now but a loss is a loss and she will lose this contest with madara no matter how epicly she goes down.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member samsiufan's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Masterpice View Post
    Just check page 18 of 242 chapter...yes it is kakashi gaiden...just look how much "Obito like" madara looks like...eyebrows even sharingan is similar...maybe madara is using Obitos body and Kabuto has the body that madara really wants.
    Or Maybe Madara is Obito's dad...tsst...who knows...

I guess we will really never know until all the mask is off... But Madara getting owned again..we will really see if he has any other jutsu besides warping and controlling others...
    Focus on your circle of influence and not your circle of concern
    Jiraiya: Right, I need a title for the next book..Ah...Got it....
    THE TALE OF UZIMAKI NARUTO SASUKE
    About Pain: Yahiko provides the ideals and Nagato is the means

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

You know, Kishi very well could be thinking "I already said it was Madara, why are they trying to figure out what's under the mask?"

It could be that it's not even a big deal, hes just hiding injuries to look neat and tidy.

I personally like theories I can apply logic to.

Kakashi was 14-16 when madara unleashed Kyuubi, obito was the same age, and crippled while missing an eye.

Madara is elderly from what I've seen of his face, knows the history of everything, trained Itachi, worked with Danzo, has enough power to fight on par with some of the strongest people without using any real skill other than his teleport.

Obito did not go from being a crybaby chuunin to an ancient warlord in 2 years flat, in some form, Tobi IS Madara be it physically or mentally.
    You said it.
    It could be Madara mentally, but he could be using the body of Obito...

Although we could questionned the usefulness of using the body of a half-crushed 13 years old boy...
    There were plenty more bodies to take during the Uchiha annihilation...

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Also how many times is madara going to lose an arm can I get a leg or both arms if he is going to lose body parts in every skirmish then at least give me some variety.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Bugzee's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Sugoi! I didn't expect Konan to fight Madara like that and even more suprising ...she's still alive! \o/ That paper ability is sick. I can't wait to see that double page spread of the paper sea when the chapter comes out! ^^

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by piscesking View Post
    well well looks like any ninja with good technique can beat madara, now i get it what Itachi meant when he said he's just a shell of his former self.
    Which makes me wonder why Itachi didn't kill him when he could...

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Mircus's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice nice! I'm liking the spoilers. Konan put up a good fight so far, now for the second half of it!! I wonder if Konan will lose her cloak now after saying all those stuff about its symbolic to the three of them. In my opinion if she were to die she would die with the cloak on! But I kinda want to see it off >_>

Desert Sea Coffin: Sand Paper Style!!
    The power rests inside!

--
    My Original Mangas
    Beyond Manga
    NSCMSC (Not So Cool Meet So Cute) Manga

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    Now, I have given long thought to this, and have come up with a reasonable theory: An elderly Madara found Obito under the rock. He helped Obito partially because he saw that he was a young Uchiha. By this time, Madara was traveling with Zetsu. It was with Zetsu's ability that Obito was healed. Obito was obviously not in his right mind by this time. Madara would have told him about his own defeat, and Obito, bitter that everyone for abandoning him, took his stories as reasons to hate everyone in Konocha. Then Madara died and took his name. Yep, there it is. Please, someone find fault with it and why it couldn't be true.
    Because Obito is a good boy...
    He can't just become the main villain of the manga just like that...

I say "yes" to Obito's body.
    but, "no" to Obito's mind.

It's someone else using Obito..
    Maybe, someone used a mind control technique (like Shusui's)...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Vite Zeus's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

No offense/sarcasm but this chapter is dedicated to all those who were pretty sure/stubborn that konan wont remain for the day since it was the awesome madara whom she was facing..I'm pretty glad too we get to see yahiko once again..after all he was the one to influence both konan and nagato..this chapter pretty much justifies yahiko's act of killing himself to save konan as well..the dude indeed deserve all our respects..

16. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RezzieThaRapper's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jdw View Post
    Even if it is Obito's body, the only person who would care is Kakashi. All the rest would be like
    That's why I'm hoping Madara & Kakashi fight it out toward the end... maybe even Simultaneously with Naruto & Sasuke, as it would be a direct parallel...

I want Madara to try and take Kakashi's Sharigan, or even his whole body, to replace Obito's damaged one...

====and I don't think this Orochimaru's body transfer technique===

I think Madara somehow transfered his "essence" (spirit, chakra, memories, life force) into another Uchiha after the fight with the 1st Hokage... my guess is a young Kagami Uchiha and contiued to Shisui and then to Obito and Sasuke is just the next target

-----a bit off topic--- may make thread later after the 24 hour thing is over---

Konan is above and beyond all epicness in this chapter... it's a middle finger to her haters and she looks like she is ready to dish out more next chapter... I know she isn't going to win or the story will stall hard, but I hope she escapes or rids the world of the rinnengan first
    I have an opinionDon't hate me for it...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member IChallengeYou!'s Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow. All I can say from these spoilers is: "You need something special to beat him" my fucking ass. I don't know what Kishi is thinking, but this is not a villain any more. I mean seriously...fucking explosive tags and it does the job? Really? Seriously? What's next? That kid Konohamaru or whatever his name is openly challenging Tobi and defeating him with one move?

But I wasn't that suprised at the explosive tags thing, what suprised me more was the story of how Akatsuki was established and that Tobi (who actually does look like fucking Obito from the pic...Jesus Christ.) GAVE RINNENGAN. Common sense (like last week, yeah I was one of the people who believed that Madara would "wipe the floor with Konan" because as far we've seen he owned a bunch of Jounins and personally gave a footburger to Naruto, it's really logical to think that way) would tell me that he's lying because that kid awakened his Rinnengan powers as we were shown. But knowing Kishi, he'll do something like this....
    "Oh the story about him waking up his powers was a lie. Tobi did indeed give him the eyes. I'm a genius and you're not."
    I couldn't care less about the mask thing, Kishi already established Tobi being Madara anyway.
    Sigh...
    My prediction is this:
    Tobi survives the sealing thing from Konan (d'oh), and then for some stupendous reason summons Sasuke. That's it, the entire chapter was served just to setup a fight for Sasuke and show his new powers(since we've seen Narutos).

Top notch job, Kishi. Only looking forward to this chapter because of the art.

19. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member samsiufan's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Vite Zeus View Post
    No offense/sarcasm but this chapter is dedicated to all those who were pretty sure/stubborn that konan wont remain for the day since it was the awesome madara whom she was facing..I'm pretty glad too we get to see yahiko once again..after all he was the one to influence both konan and nagato..this chapter pretty much justifies yahiko's act of killing himself to save konan as well..the dude indeed deserve all our respects..
    I was one of them and I take that on the chin - she has done well

In terms of Yahiko influencing the other 2 I always thought that Yahiko had the ideals and Nagato had the means....

It is good to see a flashback from Konan's perspective..
    Focus on your circle of influence and not your circle of concern
    Jiraiya: Right, I need a title for the next book..Ah...Got it....
    THE TALE OF UZIMAKI NARUTO SASUKE
    About Pain: Yahiko provides the ideals and Nagato is the means

21. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
Thread Closed
Page 11 of 54 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast