Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 509 Discussion

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 509 Spoiler Discussion

What a young Madara face? and his RIGHT arm again?
    Then I guess its Madara = Shisui!
    Danzou had Shisui's left eye and RIGHT arm! Probably somehow Danzou didn't know what happened to the rest of Shisui's body...
    and btw. why did Itachi work with both Danzou and Madara...

I wonder how Kishi came up with such an inpredictable plot... or maybe the idea itself is easy but noone has the right theory because some detail is missing... like maybe there was some time traviling in Naruto XD
    Hi there! If you read my post you might want to help me improve my english skills by correcting mistakes I made... Thanks!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Montai's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If Madara gave Nagato the rinnegan, who in hell does that make him? Hmm???? I'm not gonna go there :P

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Vite Zeus's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Montai View Post
    If Madara gave Nagato the rinnegan, who in hell does that make him? Hmm???? I'm not gonna go there :P
    it doesnt make him anything..its his grandious attitude that makes him say that..that all thats happening around him has happened because of his timely/prior intervention..he convinces people around him to believe that whatever happened was foreseen by him which infact is not..thats his way of brainwashing people..its just that this time it wont work against konan..naruto with his talk with nagato has seen to it that she doesnt fall for some cheap "third rate scoundrel" tricks such as these..in short neither did he give nagato the rinnegan nor did he form akatsuki..he is just bullshitting around to buy time/distract konan from using her next lethal jutsu on him..

Now that said here is my next prediction for you..the next time madara meets zetsu and comes to know of kisame's death, I bet he would say "Gah I knew that (kisame's death) would happen..he has done exactly what I have expected of him..good thing he died..he is better off from this world than to stay in the new world I create..he would have been a great burden had he stayed in my world"
    Last edited by Vite Zeus; September 08, 2010 at 05:29 AM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Xiraiya's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

No it brings a new question, where the hell did Madara obtain the Rinnegan?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DevilsNeverCry's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

So now Madara convinced Yahiko to start Akatsuki and he also gave the Rinnegan to Nagato...

No. I refuse to believe that these things happened. I personally believe he is telling lies to try and break Konans spirit. Otherwise there was no point in the whole Nagato history if it's all a lie.

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member M-M's Avatar
    Country
    Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Montai View Post
    I think he meant he was the one that make Nagato's life miserable in the first place (when his parents died) which activated Nagato's Rinnegan. Who knows, maybe he made the Rain be the battlefield of the Great War by some sceret polictic moves

Btw, how come Konan makes papers disguise as water
    Last edited by M-M; September 08, 2010 at 05:24 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Blade800's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that Madara is lying about the fact he gave Rinnegan to Nagato. But lets see.

Showing his face as I predicted yeah

I like how Konan speaks about Naruto and now you know why shes still wearing the cloak. No naked Konan for you ^^

Quote Originally Posted by DevilsNeverCry View Post
    So now Madara convinced Yahiko to start Akatsuki and he also gave the Rinnegan to Nagato...

No. I refuse to believe that these things happened. I personally believe he is telling lies to try and break Konans spirit. Otherwise there was no point in the whole Nagato history if it's all a lie.
    Exactly.
    Last edited by Blade800; September 08, 2010 at 05:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Father and son

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity DARK's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Konan is doing very impressive in her fight against Madara. It seems that almost every little thing surprises him nowadays. Transforming the ocean in the outskirts of the village into paper, then splitting this paper ocean apart? Let's hope that she doesn't die this quickly, she is fighting with everything on the line.

Somehow I knew Akatsuki was created by the Ame Orphans, they were wearing almost the exact same uniform back in the rebellion. At least now we understand the importance of those red clouds.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Madara is probably going to summon Sasuke so he can show of his EMS.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Revolation's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

if the rinnegan part is true, it looks like we have a new aizen
    Bleach 354-356 spoiler and chapter discussions. Most hilarious ones ever. How hueco mundo and The Lust arc killed "ichihime"
    Spoiler: What happened with Nel and Kenpachi after Ichigo went to Ulqiorra(vol 39 sketches) show

12. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member samsiufan's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I must admit it...well done Konan....Kishi is hitting it on the head again...

I was one that underestimated what Konan could do but causing damage to Madara..that is awesome..That last jutsu she is about to do..just cool. I should have known, she was part of AK afterall.

The stuff about Madara getting Yahiko to form AK and give Nagato the rinnegan is just the ramblings of an old man...Though the Yahiko one could be possible because Madara had control of the Mizukage for a long time.

I think Itachi was right - This cannot be the Madara that fought the Shodai...he still has not used any other jutsu not even the bigger genjutsus (which Uchihas are renowned for) - There is something not right with him...it seems his jutsu is limited to warping and to controlling others (Kyuubi, Mizukage).
    Focus on your circle of influence and not your circle of concern
    Jiraiya: Right, I need a title for the next book..Ah...Got it....
    THE TALE OF UZIMAKI NARUTO SASUKE
    About Pain: Yahiko provides the ideals and Nagato is the means

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Madara/Tobi giving Nagato the Rinnegan might be related to him telling about how to use his Eyes properly.

Nagato was able to use his Rinnegan subconsciously when he was a child but i have always wondered that how he able to use it properly when we saw him use it against Hanzo & Danzo & later on in the manga.

Jiraiya might have taught about ninjutsu to Nagato but i don't think he could have said anything about the Seven special jutsu's which is unique to the Rinnegan user, since info about the Rinnegan was not something which everyone knew.

Maybe Madara/Tobi was the one who told Nagato about the Seven special jutsu & the summoning conditions of "Gedou Mazou".

Or else it might be also possible that Nagato might not have had the Rinnegan from the start, it might be possible that Madara/Tobi might have transplanted the eyes in Nagato when he was a kid.

Though this does raise the question that how did Madara get his hands on the Rinnegan and why did he use Nagato for the transplant (could the reason be related to the fan-theory of Nagato being related to the Uzumaki clan).

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

If the rinnegan part is true then i need details. Also how exacly is she going to defeat Madara by droping him under a lake of paper ? Makes no sense.

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bighawke5's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

so wait madara met nagato before jiraiya met the trio? cuz wtf they were with jiraiya all the while training with him till nagato showed his rinnegan...its not like someone was there to give it to him, he never mentioned to jiraiya either that someone gave him the eye so WTF?!

and never knew how deadly paper(paper jutsu for that matter) could be in the naruto world till now LOL

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    If the rinnegan part is true then i need details. Also how exacly is she going to defeat Madara by droping him under a lake of paper ? Makes no sense.
    my guess ...paper suffocation
    the bs here is that madara isn't teleporting like we all thought he would when paper or paper jutsu of anykind from konan is about to touch him -__- smh

maybe her paper is match enough for the likes of the 4th too lols
    Last edited by bighawke5; September 08, 2010 at 05:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Masterpice's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

If this part with Madara giving rinnengan to Nagato is true than this is stupid since Kishi showed us that Nagato awake his rinnengan when his parents were killed. If sharingan can give someone rinnengan than how rinnengan is the most powerful this would be just so stupid.
    Sorry for grammar mistakes.

21. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
Thread Closed
Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast