Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Thread Closed
Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 509 Discussion

in absentia 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity saladesu's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 509 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Revolation View Post
    if the rinnegan part is true, it looks like we have a new aizen
    LMAO, I was just thinking how much Madara sounded like Aizen this chapter.

"You thought Yahiko set up Akatsuki? That was thanks to me. You thought Nagato was blessed with such a great power as Rinnegan? That was thanks to me." Srsly, Aizen right down to a tee

But I think in this case Madara is just lying to shake Konan up. If he's not lying then... Idek. Nagato's whole backstory would have been for naught

2. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Katz's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    If the rinnegan part is true then i need details. Also how exacly is she going to defeat Madara by droping him under a lake of paper ? Makes no sense.
    thats what I was thinking...I mean Madara can wrap himself apparently anywhere at anytime he wants, but we'll see its early spoilers and no pictures to really tell whats happening.

Registered User 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member jdw's Avatar
    It is impossible to troll Yondaime. Get over it.
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

At least Konan is doing well against that shitty geezer. It seems like Kishi is probably going to unmask him soon. It is time. I wonder just how Madara gave Nagato the Rinnegan. More Mysteries from Kishi

Naruto War Tracker: 2 days of combat, 63 chapters, 40,000 alliance soldiers lost (50%). Significant alliance characters lost: 0

5. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Alderney
    Post Thanks / Like

So, the secret organization Hanzou and Danzou feared was Akatsuki as Yahiko was the leader and he died afterwards. That also means Akatsuki still has a lot of regular ninja's at their disposal because that army was huge and strong.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bighawke5's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by samsiufan View Post
    I must admit it...well done Konan....Kishi is hitting it on the head again...

I was one that underestimated what Konan could do but causing damage to Madara..that is awesome..That last jutsu she is about to do..just cool. I should have known, she was part of AK afterall.

The stuff about Madara getting Yahiko to form AK and give Nagato the rinnegan is just the ramblings of an old man...Though the Yahiko one could be possible because Madara had control of the Mizukage for a long time.

I think Itachi was right - This cannot be the Madara that fought the Shodai...he still has not used any other jutsu not even the bigger genjutsus (which Uchihas are renowned for) - There is something not right with him...it seems his jutsu is limited to warping and to controlling others (Kyuubi, Mizukage).
    about the last part, i totally agree...there's something fishy about this madara...plus spoiler said something bout him looking young from whatever part of his face we could see lols

hopefully it aint somekind of rejuvenation jutsu like oro had...

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bighawke5 View Post
    so wait madara met nagato before jiraiya met the trio? cuz wtf they were with jiraiya all the while training with him till nagato showed his rinnegan...its not like someone was there to give it to him, he never mentioned to jiraiya either that someone gave him the eye so WTF?!

and never knew how deadly paper(paper jutsu for that matter) could be in the naruto world till now LOL
    <hr noshade size="1">

my guess ...paper suffocation
    the bs here is that madara isn't teleporting like we all thought he would when paper or paper jutsu of anykind from konan is about to touch him -__- smh

maybe her paper is match enough for the likes of the 4th too lols
    Madar would have to be an idiot to become solid under those conditions. Also he can just teleport out. There is no way this would work on him (of course we don't got all the details of how this jutsu works).

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Kuranzyan's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Bah, Madara is a lying cheapskate, fucking about with everyone's minds.

He did it to the Uchiha clan as a whole, he did it to Itachi, he did it to Sasuke, he did it to Naruto, his parents, he did it to Nagato, he does it to Konan now too.

He's just a psychopathic prick detached from reality long overdue his morgue ticket.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

i really like the sound of this chapter, and to think that some people thought konan cant do anything to madara, and when i remeber j-man making her paper wet, people were talking she cant do anything against water or liquids, and look now she changed water in papers, haha hell yes, even all of this happened its still far from over and we have to see whats madaras answer to this, and i wonder how did madara gave nagato his rinnegan maybe he send those ninjas to cause emotional stress on nagato so he could awaken it, and most important how yahiko met madara, i think that is key factor in understanding madaras true plans and indentity, moon eyes plan cant be all he wants, its more like covering up for his true goal, only idiot would tell his true goal to five kages, if that is the case he is one big idiot

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Freid's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Its funny seeing people surprised that konan is winning...I'm loving this fight. Its been a while since I was this excited about a fight in naruto. Guy vs kisame didn't even tikkle my fancy but this fight has me hoping and praying that konan gets out alive. Its amazing how it takes a chapter for my opinion of konan to completely flip. It took me one chapter to like konan; pretty sad its taking me over 500 chapters to like sakura and still counting. Though I think the more she beats up tobi, the more likely it is she will die with probably her last words giving hope to naruto.
    Last edited by Freid; September 08, 2010 at 06:07 AM.
    Predictions: Smoker | One Piece
    Why So Serious?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bighawke5's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    Madar would have to be an idiot to become solid under those conditions. Also he can just teleport out. There is no way this would work on him (of course we don't got all the details of how this jutsu works).
    hopefully ima need to see the full ch to understand cuz she shouldnt even have been able to hurt him any cuz he phases in and out instantly as far we know...

minato had to use his speed ingenuously to be able to even connect and she got him this quick lol cmon kishi you couldve given her a lil tough time at least....

Last Breath 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Very, VERY interesting spoilers! This looks to be an amazing chapter! Madara could be saying the things about Yahiko and Nagato to provoke Konan, but I doubt he's lying. It would make perfect sense too as the question about why on earth Nagato got Rinnegan has been a mystery ever since he was introduced. Why would such a random child awaken such a bloodline? Now the answer is given if it's the truth. And if he's not lying it proves that he CAN'T be Obito once and for all as the age difference couldn't possibly match up.

Madara is being partly unmasked too, but I don't feel too much hype about it without us seeing the whole face. We already knew Madara had a wrinkly side and less wrinkly/young side of his face. When he "puts on" the new Zetsu material arm before getting Sasuke out of trouble he's seen in one panel from behind with wrinkles that stretch far back in his face, and on the other panel of his face's other side he's seen without wrinkles matching his other side. So no shocker yet, we need to see the whole face before anything major can be found out about him.
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Well Kishi will probably unmask Madara the same time One Piece comeback from its break

The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm disappointed by Konan's main reason to keep the Rinnengan. Treasure for the village ? And what ? Who'll use this and how ? I hope it isn't just symbolic, that she had a plan about how to use this.

Itachi gave Nagato the Rinengan ? How ? We saw him awakening those eyes. How Madara was able to choose the right child ? That sounds like a fake. A fake (or a very wrong interpretation) part in a true spoiler.

20. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Paradoxicon's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I can just warn you guys from overreacting to this Rinnegan stuff. First off it's Madara talking and he's full of BS.
    Second and probably more important: It's a rough spoiler translation. We've been led on thin ice by spoilers over and over again, on stuff that was much less complicated (like Kisame dying 2 chapters ago, instead of last chapter).
    Just think around some corners: We KNOW Nagato awakened the Rinnegan by himself. Jiraya trained him in some basic jutsus that Nagato learned quickly. But how was Nagato supposed to know about stuff like Gedo Mazo, that life/death demon, ripping souls out etc.? How could Jiraya have taught him that?
    What I think is that Madara, who seems to know more than anybody else about the old days, including the days of RS, told Nagato about the Rinnegan's possibilities. Simple as that.
    Last edited by Paradoxicon; September 08, 2010 at 06:19 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member samsiufan's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    Very, VERY interesting spoilers! This looks to be an amazing chapter! Madara could be saying the things about Yahiko and Nagato to provoke Konan, but I doubt he's lying. It would make perfect sense too as the question about why on earth Nagato got Rinnegan has been a mystery ever since he was introduced. Why would such a random child awaken such a bloodline? Now the answer is given if it's the truth. And if he's not lying it proves that he CAN'T be Obito once and for all as the age difference couldn't possibly match up.
    How would it make perfect sense? Why would Madara give the rinnegan to someone he possibly will not be able to control or give it away period? We are talking about the most powerful eyes in the manga which gives the holder the power over life and death itself.

Why not retain the eyes until you need to use them? afterall, is he not going back for the eyes now?

Yes one might say he was taking a risk because the benefits far outweighed the risks...but that was a huge risk!

If Madara really did give the eyes to Nagato then that was a huge error in foresight from him....unless the huge error in foresight was not expecting someone like Naruto converting Nagato to the good side...we will see!

Quote Originally Posted by Paradoxicon View Post
    I can just warn you guys from overreacting to this Rinnegan stuff. First off it's Madara talking and he's full of BS.
    Second and probably more important: It's a rough spoiler translation. We've been led on thin ice by spoilers over and over again, on stuff that was much less complicated (like Kisame dying 2 chapters ago, instead of last chapter).
    Just think around some corners: We KNOW Nagato awakened the Rinnegan by himself. Jiraya trained him in some basic jutsus that Nagato learned quickly. But how was Nagato supposed to know about stuff like Gedo Mazo, that life/death demon, ripping souls out etc.? How could Jiraya have taught him that?
    What I think is that Madara, who seems to know more than anybody else about the old days, including the days of RS, told Nagato about the Rinnegan's possibilities. Simple as that
    How did Madara know? This is only the 2nd occurence of the rinnegan? Madara must have the biggest history library of all times including the old manuscripts that the RS put together before he died ( ).....maybe that is what is hidden in the Uchiha hideout.

In danger of going into the conversation about death causing jutsu...How did the 4th create the rasengan? How have others created their fuin jutsus...practice! Also Konan seems to know all of Nagato jutsus and could tell when he is about to do something - She has always been with Nagato, I am sure she would have known about Madara...

but this is Kishi afterall, so I would not discard your point..I just have big question marks if the statement that Madara made was true...
    Last edited by samsiufan; September 08, 2010 at 06:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Focus on your circle of influence and not your circle of concern
    Jiraiya: Right, I need a title for the next book..Ah...Got it....
    THE TALE OF UZIMAKI NARUTO SASUKE
    About Pain: Yahiko provides the ideals and Nagato is the means

Thread Closed
Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast