Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
Thread Closed
Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 804

Thread: Naruto 509 Discussion

  1. #751
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ZShadow07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    149
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 509 Discussion/510 Prediction

    What countries did in compare to what akatsuki was doing was abysmal in comparison. I think her sins compare to nothing what ninjas do on a daily basis, she fought for peace but in a different manner; many rain villlagers would call her actions justified while others wouldn't. Its all realative.

  2. #752
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member kabirkunwar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Country
    Nepal
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    53
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 509 Discussion/510 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by PoopNScoop View Post
    When Suigetsu attacked Kisame and subsequently was blocked my Madara, Kishi demonstrated that Madara's body parts are either: 1) Not biologically similar [maybe even machine-like] at all or 2) Similar and capable of drastically changing density and resistance.

    Those regenerative arms look pretty flexible and seem as though they should lack the appropriate density and hardness to withstand an attack like the one Suigetsu delivered. So what's up?
    It could be like that or it could be more of a 'chakra shield' thing they use (i forgot the term used), .. there were many who used such chakra-cover-thing or like the one used by Raikage
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    Everything is in the eyes
    -------------------------------------------------------------

  3. #753
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member sojithesoulja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    156
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 509 Discussion/510 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by DeathBerry View Post
    At this point i strongly believe madara is just his old head in a cyborg-ish body
    Cybernetic. Organism. ! That explains it all. Except that you can actually see muscle tissue spilling out of his arm. This makes me question any Madara-Zetsu relationship because I don't think we'd be seeing muscle. Anywho. Can't wait till Wednesday/Thursday.

  4. #754
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DevilsNeverCry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    435
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 509 Discussion/510 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    Nope, he has way more. You can clearly see what's water and what's "other lines". On the first panel he has six vertical water lines, or three "whole" lines. On the second he has two at this bandage. That's it. The horizontal lines aren't dirt, and are other facial lines/wrinkles that are part of his natural face.
    No, he really doesnt.

    Are you forgetting the fact that we have already seen that entire portion of his face WITHOUT the head bandage on? And, as clear as day, he has ONLY 2 wrinkles - the larges ones under his eye.

    He has not 'aged' significantly within the space of time between then and current events, so, in conclusion, it is indeed rain.

  5. #755
    Last Breath 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Norway
    Posts
    21,556
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 509 Discussion/510 Prediction

    Some wrinkles are "hidden" well and only appear when certain facial expressions are made. You can clearly see what's rain there and what's not. The rain is made up by vertical lines that are close to eachother making a "stream of water". The horizontal lines are part of his face, if some of them are shown now and not before it only means that Madara is now making another expression that shows his wrinkles, or should I say natural facial lines more clearly. 100 chapters ago Madara looked surprised, with other words his face got stretched and got more "smooth". When you tighten your muscles the way you do when you're angry, as seen by his eye's expression more lines appear easily and your real features show more easily.
    Last edited by 3c; September 12, 2010 at 03:54 PM.
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

  6. #756
    The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Greenstaring you.
    Country
    France
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,341
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 509 Discussion/510 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    It doesn't seem like it really is though. I mean, Sasuke is just one guy.

    When he was speaking with Nagato it was about changing the world in a broad sense. With Sasuke its all very individual and personal. It seems like Naruto has lost sight of the big picture because all he can see is the tiny Sasuke portion and that isn't even what bothers me. What bothers me is that it's been a long time since Naruto has shown concern or interest in the status of world at large. Naruto is just focusing solely on Sasuke.

    Big things are happening in the world but the only thoughts going through his head seem to be "Sasuke, Sasuke, Sasuke, and Sasuke". Which, in light of seeing how Konan regards him, seems like something of a betrayal of the trust she placed in him.

    Sasuke isn't just one guy. He is the very symbol that Naruto must fight. A guy who is bearing the hatred of many generations, even more, the only Uchiha (besides Madara who is hopeless), the symbol of the elder brother, the eternal fight. Like Pain, Sasuke is the result of all what's going wrong in this world. This is how Kishi is portraying him anyway. You can think that Kishi did it badly if you want, but I think we can't say that Sasuke is just "one guy" here since Kishi made him a symbol.

    Besides Sasuke is part of the big things in the world even from the big countries point of view. After all he was the one (even if manipulated by Madara) who caused the Kages emergency meeting, the one who attacked the Kages, the one who killed Danzou, the one who is now in the top list in the bingo book for every country....He is in every Kages and other ninja leaps now.
    Last edited by Gats; September 12, 2010 at 03:58 PM.

  7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  8. #757
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DevilsNeverCry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    435
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 509 Discussion/510 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    Some wrinkles are "hidden" well and only appear when certain facial expressions are made. You can clearly see what's rain there and what's not. The rain is made up by vertical lines that are close to eachother making a "stream of water". The horizontal lines are part of his face, if some of them are shown now and not before it only means that Madara is now making another expression that shows his wrinkles, or should I say natural facial lines more clearly. 100 chapters ago Madara looked surprised, with other words his face got stretched and got more "smooth". When you tighten your muscles the way you do when you're angry, as seen by his eye's expression more lines appear easily and your real features show more easily.
    Well for now let's agree to disagree and leave it at that because until we know DEFINITIVELY, we're both right in our own minds so it makes no difference what we say.

    I hope if nothing else Konan manages to reveal not only his whole face but some of his body? Maybe asking too much there but it's really annoying me now not knowing...well anything true about Tobi.

  9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  10. #758
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member lionel messi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    trying really hard to get rid of sasuke's power-ups ;)
    Country
    United States
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    141
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 509 Discussion/510 Prediction

    it is possible that tobi's faced might be revealed even more now... especially since has to do something drastic to escape that huge paper sea... i would be just fine with his face being revealed.plz kishi make it happen. that would bring alot of i told u soos in the forum
    "My foolish little brother"-Uchiha Itachi

  11. #759
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Country
    United States
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,002
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 509 Discussion/510 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsuga View Post
    Sasuke isn't just one guy. He is the very symbol that Naruto must fight. A guy who is bearing the hatred of many generations, even more, the only Uchiha (besides Madara who is hopeless), the symbol of the elder brother, the eternal fight. Like Pain, Sasuke is the result of all what's going wrong in this world. This is how Kishi is portraying him anyway. You can think that Kishi did it badly if you want, but I think we can't say that Sasuke is just "one guy" here since Kishi made him a symbol.

    Besides Sasuke is part of the big things in the world even from the big countries point of view. After all he was the one (even if manipulated by Madara) who caused the Kages emergency meeting, the one who attacked the Kages, the one who killed Danzou, the one who is now in the top list in the bingo book for every country....He is in every Kages and other ninja leaps now.
    Have to agree with you here, just like Kishi has made Naruto the personification of light he has done the exact opposite with Sasuke making him the symbol of evil and hatred in the world. Remember Naruto has never known what "true" war is like at this point in time. I'm sure once the fighting begins he will have a first hand account of what war is like. You could say the Pain arc was war but Nagato reviving everyone lessened the blow. Naruto is still a kid and while he has grown he is still naive about a lot of things. Give the kid some time to mature even more and has a chance to go out into the shit storm that is about to hit him.

  12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  13. #760
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member kabirkunwar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Country
    Nepal
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    53
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 509 Discussion/510 Prediction

    one more possibility.:
    Reason why Madara seems weak in this battle could be because he isn't Madara at all. He could be just a Clone of that Aloe-Vera. So when konan seals him, Madara appears right behind her and capture her..
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    Everything is in the eyes
    -------------------------------------------------------------

  14. #761
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Nonlife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    996
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 509 Discussion/510 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by kabirkunwar View Post
    one more possibility.:
    Reason why Madara seems weak in this battle could be because he isn't Madara at all. He could be just a Clone of that Aloe-Vera. So when konan seals him, Madara appears right behind her and capture her..
    I had that in the back of my mind. It wouldn't surprise me for one of the main antagonists to pull a stunt like that after seeing what he's capable of from previous chapters. Right now, I wonder if Naruto & KB will be moved. The group they're with should be convinced that the trap they were caught in hid an interior motive.

  15. #762
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    247
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 509 Discussion/510 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by lionel messi View Post
    it is possible that tobi's faced might be revealed even more now... especially since has to do something drastic to escape that huge paper sea... i would be just fine with his face being revealed.plz kishi make it happen. that would bring alot of i told u soos in the forum
    Whats weird about this whole thing is Madara is one of the most famous ninjas in history but nobody seems to have any idea of what his jutsus are. The one kage was alive during Madaras glory days yet no intel is available. At this point I'd be happy to see all the paper in the sea engulfed in black flames. Without some display of power all this fear seems unwarranted

  16. #763
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member GomuGomu_Getsuga's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Country
    United States
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    482
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 509 Discussion/510 Prediction

    Madara is ruining this manga more for me. He is such a sucky bad guy. And I don't care what Kishi makes up for madara giving Nagato rinnegan. Its retarded.

    Jiraiya took her out in two techs...godlike much.
    Last edited by GomuGomu_Getsuga; September 12, 2010 at 09:56 PM.

  17. #764
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    =[地獄]=
    Country
    United States
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,985
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 509 Discussion/510 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by lionel messi View Post
    it is possible that tobi's faced might be revealed even more now... especially since has to do something drastic to escape that huge paper sea... i would be just fine with his face being revealed.plz kishi make it happen. that would bring alot of i told u soos in the forum
    See my signature.

    Anyways in all seriousness I think he will be unmasked. The main reason is kishi has been teasing it for so long its getting annoying. Kisame's flash back:

    *Tongue bite*
    Kishi: "Just trollin'!"

    And now the mask being somewhat destroyed.


    Quote Originally Posted by GomuGomu_Getsuga View Post
    Madara is ruining this manga more for me. He is such a sucky bad guy. And I don't care what Kishi makes up for madara giving Nagato rinnegan. Its retarded.

    Jiraiya took her out in two techs...godlike much.
    He lacks in variety. As itachi said he is nothing now, but his knowledge is still there and the few moves he can use are quite useful.

    Madara isn't the final bad guy its Naruto's destined lover, Sasuke.
    Last edited by llamapie; September 12, 2010 at 10:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

    # of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 96

  18. #765
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,663
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 509 Discussion/510 Prediction

    looks like there is a saturday release in japan because there is a holiday there this week and we are getting tuseday spoilers maybe.

    this chapter we may get the end of the konan vs madara fight or maybe another flashback of how konan and her group met madara

Thread Closed
Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts