Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54

Thread: Naruto 509 Discussion

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner mcboo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 509 Discussion/510 Prediction

I have a crazy theory about how Marara might get the info from if he kills her - what if he offs her & then uses Kabuto to summon her up and he gets the info from her that way?

That might work right?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto_Rasengan's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mcboo View Post
    I have a crazy theory about how Marara might get the info from if he kills her - what if he offs her & then uses Kabuto to summon her up and he gets the info from her that way?

That might work right?
    If Kabuto was smart (he is XD) he wouldn't let Madara get his hands on Rinnegan.

Even if he did Edo Tensei Konan (If she is killed) than she would answer to Kabuto, not Madara. So really, Kabuto is holding all the cards right now.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ~Andrew~'s Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

For me Kabuto is the last Char with true Villain potential. I like him more than Tobi who's seemingly going to be an almighty/omniscient Aizen clone.
    I don't like where this is going.

MH's Most Fashionable Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Shinsatsu's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ~Andrew~ View Post
    For me Kabuto is the last Char with true Villain potential. I like him more than Tobi who's seemingly going to be an almighty/omniscient Aizen clone.
    I don't like where this is going.
    There is no way Naruto is becoming like Bleach. It's not possible at all. Their styles are different.
    As for Kabuto becoming the last boss that kinda makes sense, but I think that we should first know more about him (wether he's really in control or that Orochimaru is emerging slowly). Orochimaru was the first major villain in the manga It is possible that he's the last one too

But seriously, if Madara gets the rinnegan, I would change my mind about the Aizen similarity.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member lionel messi's Avatar
    trying really hard to get rid of sasuke's power-ups ;)
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/93055731/5
    someone plz explain what madara means by he gave nagato the rinnegan. for one thing, he pretty much confirms that he LITERALLY gave nagato the rinnegan so theres no way it was just him influencing nagato awakening it. any theories or possible explanations?

also it seems that now we know who the true founder of akatsuki is: yahiko. i dont buy the whole madara influencing yahiko to created akatsuki and even if he did, yahiko is still the founder in my book.
    "My foolish little brother"-Uchiha Itachi

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

^^That is something that needs to be revealed in the manga later...it's a very random statement, which kinda complicates things, but maybe he has the delusion that the Rinnegan was his to begin with, since it's clearly that he has plans with it

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member GomuGomu_Getsuga's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KiSwordsman View Post
    I really don't see how that matters in the least. Jiraiya and Madara's techniques are in no way, shape, or form similar. So just because it was easy for jiraiya to take her down, doesn't mean the same automatically applies to madara.
    Umm...it means that Jiraiya>Madara duhh. Jiraiya fought Konan, and Madara is fighting her now. It is related because its the same opponent. I see if I brought up Jiraiya vs Orochimaru then you would have some grounds to comment. But seeing as I'm on topic of Konan, you don't. Also everyone has different techs, it just matters on whose better. Thats just an excuse, Madara is a weak puppy.
    Last edited by GomuGomu_Getsuga; September 14, 2010 at 04:23 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kelv015's Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GomuGomu_Getsuga View Post
    Umm...it means that Jiraiya>Madara duhh. Jiraiya fought Konan, and Madara is fighting her now. It is related because its the same opponent. I see if I brought up Jiraiya vs Orochimaru then you would have some grounds to comment. But seeing as I'm on topic of Konan, you don't. Also everyone has different techs, it just matters on whose better. Thats just an excuse, Madara is a weak puppy.
    To start off, Madara underestimated Konan, he was fooling around and got pounded because of this. Also, Konan knew Madara would sooner or later come after her to get the rinnengan, so I believe she came up with some plan or idea to fight against Madara. Meanwhile, when she saw Jiraiya she didn't knew who she was gonna be up against at the begging. Pain/Nagato told her there was an intruder, not who it was or how powerful. When she saw who it was, she was like shocked and let's face it, unprepared compared to how she is with Madara right now. So that comparison is useless.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member GomuGomu_Getsuga's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kelv015 View Post
    To start off, Madara underestimated Konan, he was fooling around and got pounded because of this. Also, Konan knew Madara would sooner or later come after her to get the rinnengan, so I believe she came up with some plan or idea to fight against Madara. Meanwhile, when she saw Jiraiya she didn't knew who she was gonna be up against at the begging. Pain/Nagato told her there was an intruder, not who it was or how powerful. When she saw who it was, she was like shocked and let's face it, unprepared compared to how she is with Madara right now. So that comparison is useless.
    How is konan more prepared against Madara? She is using the exact same tactics...paper. Jiraiya didn't go all out against Konan either, nor was he prepared. That didn't stop him with comming up with jutsu to own her on the spot. That excuse has no grounds. She fought Jiraiya head up, and was very easily defeated. She fought Madara head up, and almost succeeded. (that rhymed) The fight between Madara and Konan would go the same way, prepared or not. Nothing will change the fact that Jiraiya took her out in two techs. Madara has been getting his arse handed to him since we've seen him. Nothing will change that fact.

To stay on topic, I think Konan will kill herself to hide the secret of the rinnegan for now.
    Last edited by GomuGomu_Getsuga; September 14, 2010 at 11:20 PM.

Thread Closed
Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54