Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 33

Thread: Tatsuki, the next big fighter

  1. #1
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Country
    Denmark
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    13
    Post Thanks / Like

    Lightbulb Tatsuki, the next big fighter

    [SPOILER if you haven't read chapters 406-newest]

    It was stated earlier by Isshin that Aizen's new powerlevel could not be perceived by him.
    Quote Quote:
    No matter how much I fought and slashed at him, it felt like there was nothing there
    Maybe the only ones capable of perceiving the power of Aizen the way he is now are those standing in the same place as him
    http://www.bleachanime.org/manga/Ble...406/03.png.php
    this he figures is because you can't perceive it unless your on the same level, which we figure out a couple of pages later that Ichigo is capable of.

    In the latest chapters, it seems no one can read Ichigo's reiatsu either, whether or not this is the same concept, and Ichigo being way beyond Aizen in ability, or it is as Aizen describes a conversion to physical strength, is unknown yet. At least I do not believe Aizen has figured out the correct theory yet.

    But what I think is weird, is that Tatsuki can sense Aizen's reiatsu clearly, http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/24565756/8
    and also the fact that Kubo is making a deal of this in the latest chapters, I theorize that Tatsuki has a huge dormant power that will be introduced in the next arc or later, a level on par with Ichigo before the training.

    Quote Quote:
    Humans without spiritual perception cannot feel my power
    Spiritual bodies cannot bear my power
    http://www.bleachanime.org/manga/Ble...409/21.png.php
    So Isshin can't feel Aizen but Tatsuki can.
    so thinking that all people with spiritual perception can feel the spiritual pressure, but only those on the same level can actually feel the reiatsu.
    Last edited by Shandolum; September 02, 2010 at 12:14 PM. Reason: updated theory

  2. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
  3. #2
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member MonkeyDLuffy7GR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Country
    Greece
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    126
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tatsuki, the next big fighter

    Interesting theory.Yeah if Kubo wants to continue Bleach ( he surely wants) he will need except for new villains new good guys also.So Tatsuki can be one.
    Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    There is already a standard explanation for anything:

    You want to boost your chakra? Take Hashiramas cells!
    You want to get the Gods eyes? Take Hashiramas cells!
    You want Wood Jutsus? Take Hashiramas cells!
    You want Izanagi to last longer? Take Hashiramas cells!
    You want to cut Kotoamatsukamis cooldown from 10 years to several hours? Take Hashiramas cells!
    You want to spam MS without going blind? Take Hashiramas cells!

  4. #3
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fox666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    Brazil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,094
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tatsuki, the next big fighter

    Aizen did not displayed his Reiatsu during his "incubation" period. However, later, when he transforms, and his father wants to keep the fight, Ichigo comments on how absurd was Aizen's Reiatsu.

    Either way, I would say it's because of the incubation thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    TOBI IS OBITO

    did you say something about timelines?! naruto ate it NOM NOM NOM IT'S GONE.

  5. #4
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Country
    Spain
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    83
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tatsuki, the next big fighter

    I always considered pretty stupid that orihime and chad, who were ichigo's classmates, had developed some power due to being in the presence of Ichigo while Tatsuki (who had been his friend for many years before that) had absolutely nothing. but no idea if she has some huge dormant power or kubo messed up xD

  6. #5
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member tret16's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    459
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tatsuki, the next big fighter

    i alway's thought that she had powers and that she would gain some. When ichigo first left to huco mundo Urahara noticed they had watched him leave and said something about it but i can't rememer what exactly, but that along told me that she was goin to gain an ability and soon fight with everyone... So if there is a next arc then she's deffinitly joining in...

  7. #6
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fox666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    Brazil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,094
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tatsuki, the next big fighter

    Quote Originally Posted by requiem46 View Post
    I always considered pretty stupid that orihime and chad, who were ichigo's classmates, had developed some power due to being in the presence of Ichigo while Tatsuki (who had been his friend for many years before that) had absolutely nothing. but no idea if she has some huge dormant power or kubo messed up xD
    Based on what we saw in the current chapters, it happened because both wished for the Hogyaku to have power. Since now the Hogyaku belongs to Aizen, I doubt that would happen as it did with Rukia near them.
    Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    TOBI IS OBITO

    did you say something about timelines?! naruto ate it NOM NOM NOM IT'S GONE.

  8. #7
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Berlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Country
    France
    Age
    25
    Posts
    25
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tatsuki, the next big fighter

    I agree, no ones getting that thing out of Aizen. But at the same time, you never know. If she didn't want power before you can bet she wants it now - and in my opinion has ever since she put Ichigo's head through a window. It may react to her, and if not it, something else may happen. She's been getting alot of panel time lately, and with the unresolved issued between Ichigo and the Karakura crowd, I'd be very surprised if Kubo didn't make something of this.
    "I love talking about nothing. It's the only thing I know anything about." - Oscar Wilde


  9. #8
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member daman246's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    somewhere in the midst of this planet
    Country
    United States
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,659
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tatsuki, the next big fighter

    omg what manga are u guys fkc reading tatsuki would not be gaining or doing anything that outrageous cmon think about it if theres gonna be someone that even more dangerous than aizen coming what makes u think tatsuki or any new members to the team is gonn abe a use at all it takes years of training even for ichigo it took 1year to be able to get strong enough to defeat aizen so what makes u think tatsuki of all ppl lol ridiculous.
    kk lets say tatsuki does get power and become sa shinigami then what
    shikai
    bankai how long will it take her to gain those think about it
    and even with bankai she wont be as strong as a captain class and look how useless captain were against aizen this thread makes no sense

  10. #9
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Cyber34's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    237
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tatsuki, the next big fighter

    I believe the only reason Tatsuki felt it is because like everyone else she was affected by Ichigo's leaked reiatsu. But I find it hard to believe she would get to a level of usefullness so quickly, although Chad did get a ridiculous power up so it could happen.
    Last edited by Cyber34; September 10, 2010 at 08:03 AM.

  11. #10
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member tret16's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    459
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tatsuki, the next big fighter

    who said anything about Tatsuki becoming a shinigami. What thread are you reading...lol Were just having a discussion on what type of power she would get along with the off chance that she ACTUALLY get's power...

    Now on to the discussion at hand... I been thinking of this and i really don't feel like goin back to the earlier chapters, but wasn't Tatsuki in the same situation as Chad and Inoue at some point? I mean she hadn't had any drama in her life like chad and the bird or Inoue and her brother, but she alway's wanted to protect "Inoue with her life and i'm sure she wanted power for that early on so maybe her powers just hadn't been pushed to the point where she uses them... I mean her againts aizen wasn't much of a reason for her to activate it mainly because his Raiatsu was cushing her to the point that she could barely stay awake so really she couldn't use any powers unintentionally... i think if she does get a power, it would probably be something like that one Vizard guy( forget his name. i think kensei). he used a type of hand to hand type zanpaketo.

  12. #11
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member daman246's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    somewhere in the midst of this planet
    Country
    United States
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,659
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tatsuki, the next big fighter

    but it doesnt matter what kinda of power she gets it wont be usefull so kubo has no reason to give her powers and if ur talking about chad and inou they got their powers long ago and look at them now there totaly useless

  13. #12
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jackk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Yoruichi
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    791
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tatsuki, the next big fighter

    Quote Originally Posted by daman246 View Post
    but it doesnt matter what kinda of power she gets it wont be usefull so kubo has no reason to give her powers and if ur talking about chad and inou they got their powers long ago and look at them now there totaly useless
    Chad may not be powerful enough right now to fight against tougher opponents (Captain/Espada level), and Orehime's combat abilities may be extremely weak as well. Nevertheless, I still would not call Orehime's "healing" abilities (which are really "rejection abilities") "totally useless." Just saying.

    As for Tatsuki, I do agree that if she got some sort of combat powers, she wouldn't really be helpful against tougher enemies. She could take on normal hollows to protect Karakura town as well, maybe? but.. that would be about it. Then again, it is also highly probable that Kubo will not give any new powers to Tatsuki, who knows. Only time will tell.

  14. #13
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Bludvein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Country
    United States
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    479
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tatsuki, the next big fighter

    The way I see it, Tatsuki almost has to develop some kind of ability. Keigo and the lesbo chick too.

    Because of their proximity to Ichigo, all of them now possess a relatively high spiritual power compared to normal humans, and are all therefore prime targets for a hollow. >.> They need to be able to fend for themselves from your average run of the mill hollow, because Ichigo can't protect them for the rest of their lives.


    I don't expect them to gain enough power to actually help against the story's big bads, but theres gotta be something they can do. Tatsuki was originally a fighter anyway, so shes got a leg up on the rest of the secondary cast.

  15. #14
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member tret16's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    459
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tatsuki, the next big fighter

    THANK YOU!!!! finally someone who has reason... Like he said she may not have the powr to fight strong enemies but she can take out the trash ones to make room for ichigo and other strong fighters. And i was thinking that too... She had already been a great fighter, so it's not like she's starting at ground Zero.

  16. #15
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    16
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tatsuki, the next big fighter

    I don't think people grasped the entire 'Orohime and Chad wanted power' thing.

    When the Hogyoku was handing out all of the powers it was rather obvious at that point that Tatsuki wouldn't want any as she had Karate. The others wanted powers so that they wouldn't have to rely on others to protect them, whilst Tatsuki could protect herself AND others with her natural abilities anyway.

    Does this write her off for having powers? Hell no. Does it give a reason as to why she might not get some? Yessum.

  17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts