Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Ichigo vs Yamamoto

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Riverrun
    Post Thanks / Like

Ichigo vs Yamamoto

Rules and Conditions:

Scenario 1

1. Ichigo can't use bankai, but can use his hollow powers
    2. Yama can't go bankai
    3. Fight takes place in where Ichigo and Godzen are fighting

Scenario 2:

1. Ichigo can't use hollow powers, but can use bankai
    2. Yama can't use bankai

Scenario 3:

1. Ichigo can use his bankai and hollow powers to their full extent
    2. Yama can use bankai

I think Yama would win Scenario 1. Ichigo might have reiastu and power on par with Yama now that he can control his reiastu and even more with his mask, but I think RJ would be too much to handle.

Scenario 2 would go to Ichigo, especially since he can tank godzen's attack using nothing but his bare hands. As far as speed and power is concerned Ichigo trumps Yama, so the only thing Yama has to rely on is RJ. IMO RJ would hurt, but not kill Ichigo, at in it's shikai form.

Than there is also FGT.

Scenario 3...even though we haven't seem Yama's bankai, I still think Ichigo would win. Ichigo with just 2x captain level reiasu and shikai should be around Aizen's and Yama's level in speed and power now, since he can control his reiastu. His bankai takes that power and concentrates it, kind of like shunko does for Yoruichi, except he's concentrating much more reiastu and to a much higher degree. This allowed him to easily overpower Godzen. Imagine how much reiastu he gets from his new mask and then if he concentrated it or if concentrated the reiastu he gets from his resurrection.
    Last edited by En Yang Ji; September 04, 2010 at 07:28 PM.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ichigo vs Yamamoto

Is this ichigo as he is now in the manga or regular ichigo from before evolving?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Country
    San Marino
    Post Thanks / Like

I assume its the Aizenpwner Ichigo, otherwise it'd be just a pathetic matchup.

Anyways.. it's still unclear, because Yamamotos bankai is prolly something.. ow well..
    Hmm.. I'd say the scenario where Ichigo (as he is now) fights Yamamoto without shikai and bankai is a win for Ichigo. Brutal force of Ichigo seems to be superior to Yamas now..

But I wanna see him using a few more bankai moves before I'd say that he stand a chance against shikai Yamamoto (ignoring bankai)..

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

He might be able to take him barehanded with this bankai form, but beyond that not clear enough. That this entire fight is entirely arbitrary doesn't help. I'd need to know the catch of this form too, as Isshin clearly stated there's a reason learning this was a bad idea.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Nicholas.Sama's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I need to get something off my chest.

Yamma attempted used his most powerful attack against Aizen. Bankai or not. Why? Tell me. Just how stupid does one person have to be in order for him to willingly sacrifice himself and his comrades IF he had something more powerful in his arsenal?

When Yamma slaps away a level 91 kido with his bare hands, survives an internal explosion of his own power, and dissolves a captain level shinigami by merely touching them, I will place him Ichigo and Aizen's level. Until then I think he would get beaten, in every scenario.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

How stupid would you have to be to sacrifice everyone if you had the enemy in an inescapable situation and someone completely immune to his illusions standing on the sidelines waiting for an opening to kill him with.

And how stupid would that person have to be to see this blatant opening and not take it. While I'd agree it would be stupid if that wasn't his strongest attack, it's stupid no matter how you slice it, and we know he has bankai, which is a 5-10 automatic increase in power. That logic doesn't exactly fly.

That being said I'm ignoring every feat that remotely involves Aizen at this point, he's quite literally had the plot warp around him that damn much. His LOLNOs stopped working long before Deicide even started as a viable plot choice, and now it's just a mockery of everything that once made Bleach good. Thus Ichigo's latest upgrade has nothing on it to actually base a powerscale on. Based on substantial information, Yamamoto Godstomps without his Zanpakuto and while missing an arm. Yes, even to Ichinator, as all you have to do is break the horn to knock him out of that.

I'd assume his current bankai state at least puts up a fight to that, but until he fights someone else I'm ignoring all current feats he has with it against him.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Astray's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas.Sama View Post
    When Yamma slaps away a level 91 kido with his bare hands, survives an internal explosion of his own power, and dissolves a captain level shinigami by merely touching them, I will place him Ichigo and Aizen's level. Until then I think he would get beaten, in every scenario.
    I liked your previous point, but I think you confused Yamma for Aizen in the above text lol

Ignorance is bliss.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member poobert's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ki0 View Post
    Scenario 1

1. Ichigo can't use bankai, but can use his hollow powers
    2. Yama can't go bankai
    I think Yama would win this. Until we see what Ichigo's new hollow power is like at least. Ichigo without bankai is likely to be slower and weaker than Yama... Unless his mask gives him Ichigonator power while in shikai, this fight will be heavily one sided.

Quote Quote:
    Scenario 2:

1. Ichigo can't use hollow powers, but can use bankai
    2. Yama can't use bankai
    Ichigo wins this. Like the above fight, it will be heavily one sided. Ichigo is faster and stronger than the old man while in bankai.
    Quote Quote:
    Scenario 3:

1. Ichigo can use his bankai and hollow powers to their full extent
    2. Yama can use bankai
    Ichigo wins this too.

His bankai right now is pretty insane... however Yama's is quite possibly just as deadly. However, if Yama had thought that his bankai would have given him a better chance against Aizen, he would have used it.... he was already going to sacrifice the captains, a supernova bankai would not have changed much. This makes me think that Ichigo would still be faster than Yama, while Yama would probably take it in raw power. However, factor in the mask, which adds ichigonator's power and Ichi is not only faster, but more powerful too.

Can't wait to see his mask
    My blog. Not very interesting, but if you are bored and want to burn time, there are pages of junk to read!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Franckie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ichigo takes every scenario. Ichigo as he is right now in the manga could probably effortlessly solo the entire Gotei 13 + Vizards + Urahara's group.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member daman246's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Ichigo takes every scenario. Ichigo as he is right now in the manga could probably effortlessly solo the entire Gotei 13 + Vizards + Urahara's group.
    nah u beasting theres a limit lol ichigo doest have hax shikai like aizen to throw off so many enemies at ones he can probably beat all vizards+gotei but adding urahara yrouchi tesai is overdoing it

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Lord.Strife's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by poobert View Post
    I think Yama would win this. Until we see what Ichigo's new hollow power is like at least. Ichigo without bankai is likely to be slower and weaker than Yama... Unless his mask gives him Ichigonator power while in shikai, this fight will be heavily one sided.

Ichigo wins this. Like the above fight, it will be heavily one sided. Ichigo is faster and stronger than the old man while in bankai.

Ichigo wins this too.

His bankai right now is pretty insane... however Yama's is quite possibly just as deadly. However, if Yama had thought that his bankai would have given him a better chance against Aizen, he would have used it.... he was already going to sacrifice the captains, a supernova bankai would not have changed much. This makes me think that Ichigo would still be faster than Yama, while Yama would probably take it in raw power. However, factor in the mask, which adds ichigonator's power and Ichi is not only faster, but more powerful too.

Can't wait to see his mask
    Even thought yama said he would sacrifice the gotoi 13 to kill aizen i do not believe he would do this in anycase if he was going to do this then why control you own explosion instead of flash stepping out of there. This is also my main reason for not believe that yama would have gone bankai where there are people he cares for around. Yamas bankai is after all the zanpackto that boasts the most attack power in all of soul society and i cannot imagine how insane his bankai would be.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Right now I'd have to lean towards ichigo easily. IMO aizen would have been enough of a match for yamamoto when he was a regular non hougyoku shinigami. Right now we have an aizen who has evolved at least twice (with the first evolution already being powerful enough to make hollowification seem like childsplay) and the second one apparently already definitely putting him on some sort of divine level even above the first evolution. Then we have ichigo (even if bankai ichigo) having a power of such nature that aizen cannot even feel it and easily overpowers aizen. If the issue here is one of ichigo being inherently superior to shinigami, of him inherently standing above them, then even the possibility of yamamoto getting into a proper reiatsu fight with ichigo should not be there.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Exodi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

A few months ago I would've said Yamamoto.
    I still want to say Yamamoto, because the dude is so hardcore.

But, the way things are now, what with everyone evolving, Ichigo probably would defeat Yamamoto. It's so unfair.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member niblack89's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ichigo's new bankai is the strongest thing ever. We haven't seen Yamamoto's bankai but Yamamoto is still a shinigami he can only get so strong. I would think Yamamoto's bankai would be as powerful as Ichinator.

Ichigo has even more power than Ichinator and he still has a hallowfication. I think Yamamoto and Isshin would be the same level. Ichigo is on another level.

Recession hit us all hard

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ichigo isn't super strong, he's on a level that Aizen doesn't know of. Fights are done with reiatsu. Aizen's isn't strong enough or on the level of what Ichigo's is. But he still harmed him. How is it that Gin was able to almost kill Aizen with his true bankai? I thought Aizen was immortal (according to some here)? Face it. Yama's reiatsu is great enough to overwhelm anyone if he so desired. He doesn't need to fight using his bankai because it would 'turn the whole world to ashes' as his release command states. He DID NOT use his strongest technique against Aizen with the flames of hell. He just stated that he prepared it for him because having Aizen in his grasp the only SURE way would be to gather up enough fire to torch them both. What is hard to understand that fire is the element that BURNS everything? It scorches and chars and turns to ash what it comes into contact with. In just Shikai Yama encased Aizen Gin and Tousen with a wall of fire they couldn't get out of. The size and strength of Yama's shikai is that of immense proportions. I am one to believe had he been a bit younger he could have the power to wield it like it wasn't a thing. Yama's aged so much though, but he still has control over Ryujin-Jakka. The power he has is enough to reduce an area 'much greater than Karakura Town' to nothing but ash. Ichigo can't say that, even in his 'final getsuga tenshou' form, he has only one shot before his powers are gone. There's levels of characters and no one is on the level that Yama and Ryujin-Jakka are. There are potential attacks that are stronger than others. For instance the Lanza that Ulquiorra used in his 2nd form, that attack would level KT, but they weren't there. I believe that Aizen's newest form and his 'super ceros' would be enough to do the same thing, even more so, but Ichigo took them somewhere far enough away as to not hurt anyone. But when Yama's fire got absored, even WW couldn't hold onto for long. Yeah he was purposefully made for that, and Aizen knew that he couldn't beat him without that. he was still about to lose but had a fail safe with WW blowing up if he got defeated. And yet Yama was STILL able to cast a LEVEL 96 KIDO WITHOUT INCANTATION with his burnt body. How is that for rawness? Yama wins, in Bankai it's not even funny. He's been alive for centuries, you would think he'd know about Hybrids and hollows and levels of reiatsu. He's the damn captain commander.

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast