Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply
Page 25 of 59 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail Vol 24 (Chap 197 - 204) Discussion

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 200 Discussion / 201 Predictions

Anyone noticed gazille was sleeping with lily in his arms? Lily has been reduced to a teddy bear....

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Anti-panda's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Anyone noticed gazille was sleeping with lily in his arms? Lily has been reduced to a teddy bear....
    Thats one bad ass teddy bear ...

Plus it's HIS cat ... So ... lol .. all the dragon slayers were sleeping with / near their respective kitties.

I think initially gazille wasn't intended to be a recurring character .. so the mangaka has been "softening him" since re-introducing him ..
    Then again .. natsu said at the end of their fight.. he was a big softie inside ..
    Maybe his "bullying" lucy after her capture was him being "cruel" to her to keep the rest of phantom from doing more insidious things to her ...
    As for what he did to levi and jet and droy ... hmm ... He attempted to make ammends on that .. so i'll let it slide.
    In Oda I trust .. Follow me to the sea of dreams.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Anti-panda's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 199 Discussion / 200 Predictions

I think a edolas gazille .. would be like ... soft and nice on the outside ... but dark and evil on the inside ..

Then again .. mirajane was the same in edolas .. but since lisana had died there as well .. it goes to show that given the same stimuli .. you can wind up the same.

So not everyone in edolas was different ...
    In Oda I trust .. Follow me to the sea of dreams.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kaizoku-O Luffy's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Unlucky Boy View Post
    A crazy thought:

This guy is Igneel
    That's what i thought as well.

Also next chapter named trial wonder whose trail its gonna be.

There is the possibility that the earthland FT will become like the rebellious guild from edolas. Since FT won't stop doing what they do best (destroying stuff). They will take action. We know that even if the guild is disbanded that the guild can still operate.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity elitefox's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-panda View Post
    Hmm .. I find it odd that he didn't absorb any life while he was calm or during the daytime ... Perhaps his power isn't continuously active .. or maybe it's a reflex to fear ... :P
    I wonder what kind of food does he eat though.

all are kinda direct, fire metal and air
    CLEANED

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-panda View Post
    Thats one bad ass teddy bear ...

Plus it's HIS cat ... So ... lol .. all the dragon slayers were sleeping with / near their respective kitties.

I think initially gazille wasn't intended to be a recurring character .. so the mangaka has been "softening him" since re-introducing him ..
    Then again .. natsu said at the end of their fight.. he was a big softie inside ..
    Maybe his "bullying" lucy after her capture was him being "cruel" to her to keep the rest of phantom from doing more insidious things to her ...
    As for what he did to levi and jet and droy ... hmm ... He attempted to make ammends on that .. so i'll let it slide.
    Perhaps gazille is very prone to peer pressure lol. In phantom he was like that because the guild and master had that demeanor. Now, he has changed to a much more friendly character due to the influence of fairy tail. I don't think he would just change back though, he seems genuinely happy in fairy tail.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm willing to bet that new guy is the Black Dragon's DS. Remember that Wendy's powers at first doesn't seem like a DS's like Natsu or Gazille. So it could be that his power is kind of similar to Wendy's in a way.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member johnnyb7's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Lucy seemed to be slightly romantically interested in Natsu there or was that just me? Is there gonna be tension between her and Lisanna?

Theories
    1) This new guy is the Dark Dragon Slayer, and all the Dragon Slayers have a connection to each other. This connection may be something from decades ago, before Natsu came to Fairy tail, possibly when he was with Igneel.

2) This guy is Igneel. But his magic doesn't seem to match with a fire dragon's so I highly doubt this one.
    One Piece Predictions
    Spoiler show

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member p1xel's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow,nice chapter.Some fun and something happened,so its not bad.I think that the new guy could be Natsu brother or something...or maybe dragon slayers just don`t die when he is close to them.And FT is gonna destroy something soon,so the council has to change their position.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Marche's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

The new guy:
    I think that he is a Dragonslayer, perhaps the apprentice of the Black's Dragon, which Natsu met with with Igneel before that Igneel left him.
    But I must admit that I have some doubts, because this would have met him over 7 years ago, and anyways he should have remember the Black's dragon when Gildartz spoken of him, before Edo's arc.

Something about the new council and what happened to FT:
    It's true that they wrong when they criticizes FT for the fact that they taken out that dark guild, OS, because as they said it, but we must considers their reason, FT has distruct several things/cities from the beginning of the manga.
    And anyways it's true that Faust, Mistgun father, for us he was the bad man, but for Edo's citizen (except for the FT of Edo) he was doing the right thing.
    Anyways I think that the council after another incident will decide to dissolve FT (I think that the new council will decide the execution of Gerard, but Erza will decide to save her, and Natsu and the other will follow her for help her, without Erza's approval (but perhaps Erza will accept their help, or they will try without Erza's authorizazion, as they already did it before)).
    But perhaps Makarov in exchange of FT's survival, he will leave his postion of Master, so Gildartz will became the new master.
    But I would prefer that after the decision of the council of dimissed (I hope it is correct) the other guild, the light's guild will rebels to this (perhaps since the decision of Gerard's execution, particullary from the guild who were on Nirvana's arc), so the council will change the decision of FT, but also that about Gerard (because I think that the light's giuld, or at least only FT, will said that Gerard died, and it's not right punish him for what he did in his preview life, and they will say also that this is also fault of the preview council, who fired Etherion).
    So Gerard will join FT, and will join to Natsu's group.
    After this after I believe that also Luvia and Gazille (but I hope also in Lisanna, also I don't think that this will happened) will became part of the group, because Gazille thanks to Phanter Lily, in someway he will became more friendly with Natsu's group, while Luvia will try to stay with Gerard.
    I must also say that I think was very cute Natsu and Lucy's part, as was said from Lucy, Natsu really want to find Igneel.
    Awesome when Luvia says that she wants to go to Edo, and also when she want to strips herself.
    I must say that Luvia with these new/old clothes is not very sexy, she was more sexy with the other clothes, that of the flashback.
    Wonderfull Erza's word about the power of the hearts.

Sorry if I have made some mistakes.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like someone from Fairy Tail is going to die to this new character's power.
    Last edited by ghostexiled; September 17, 2010 at 08:00 PM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow surprised it is out so early but this new arc looks good and the bit at the end is quite interesting. Anyone heard of that eighth guy before?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Uhh this surprised me. The chapter got released really soon!

Someone from the guild is going to die? I honestly hope that it isn't Lucy. What could be bothering Cana? And who's that Mest guy? xD

I have a feeling that the one who will pass is either Fried or that guy Mest or something.
    Last edited by ghostexiled; September 17, 2010 at 08:01 PM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sarutobi_sensei View Post
    Someone from the guild is going to die? I honestly hope that it isn't Lucy. What could be bothering Cana? And who's that Mest guy? xD
    This is fairy tail dude, no one dies even if they do die they get brought back to life. You saw an arm and some tears. Could be someone sleeping and we have seen tears before in this manga as well.

Mashima just now introducing a character is a really good thing though. The guy could either build him up a ton, and use him to fill the voids left by Mist Gun and/or Luxus, or he could actually have the readers come to like him just so that he could off/kill the guy(very unlikely though).

I have a feeling that the one who will pass is either Fried or that guy Mest or something.
    Well from the onset everyone says Mest is the strongest of that particular bunch, he "just" missed becoming S class last year. But you HAVE to know that it wont be cut and dry like that. Of course it won't go to just the strongest person. I assume that they will all band together at some point and show some teamwork. The S class spot could be awarded to someone not for being the strongest but the most compatible, most full of heart, insert some other lame garbage here.

Levy's inclusion is absolutely retarded IMO, but I wouldn't put it past Mashima as using her as the person in trouble they all have to help out, or the person who gets awarded the position in the end.

On that same token, I really could care less if Lucy is involved. I would prefer her not to be actually. Why FORCE her to be involved, by "some mysterious" way. Seriously

Guess my wish/hope that Lisana would die shortly is down the drain, since the cover page said she'd be here for a while.

Also, lol moment for Charlie. Heck tons of people con others doing that kind of shit. Everyone in the guild knows those two get together and talk about the younger generation. It aint no secret, lol.

Also BY FAR the most amazing part about all this is this:

The chapters will be out on Friday now!!!! We used to get them on Tuesdays, and sometimes Mondays until Mangastream changed/lost their old raw provider. But now we get the chapter 4+ days earlier.
    Last edited by ghostexiled; September 17, 2010 at 08:01 PM.
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member gotdott's Avatar
    Country
    China
    Post Thanks / Like

Uhh this surprised me. The chapter got released really soon!

Time to go through old chapters and look for him :P although they say he almost made S-class the previous time so he must be strong?

New Reply
Page 25 of 59 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast