Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Everything vs. Everything

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Everything vs. Everything

All characters meet on a large open battlefield and dish it out at each other... who would be last man standing? :P

My best bet would be Pain because of his massive AoE Dmg... things like Shinra Tensei and Chibaku Tensei should be very effective aggainst all those Zerglings around him!
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Roflkopt3r's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Everything vs. Everything

Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    (...) all those Zerglings around him!
    Did you just watch korean Starcraft 2 GSL qualifier by any chance?

I guess either Pain or Kisame. Both have tremendous stamina and incredibly strong jutsu. On the other hand there are guys like Minato and Madara who can survive very well. But before Pain even they seem weak, and I don't think they are anywhere near Pain's or Kisame's niveau of stamina.

However, a skilled one remaining in the shadows for most time might have good chances as well, like Danzou for example.
    Naruto if he can unleash the Kyuubi would be one to watch out for as well.

My bet would be with Pain, but to not copy you I say Kisame.

MH's Funniest Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity digitaldude's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Not Pain or Kisame too many people will be ganging up on him, and I say Rikudo Sennin will be the last man standing, makes sense since he is a god like figure.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Oathencrantz's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Imo, the last people standing would be people with immense stamina, great defenses or both. That is; Pain, Hashirama, Naruto, Gaara, Orochimaru, Danzo, Sasuke & Kisame (with Samehada). Most people would like to say Hidan (which is understandable) but what defense does he have to stop himself from being blown to pieces or simply decapitated? Kakuzu or Zetsu isn't going to help put him back together.

I probably should have narrowed my list down but that's kinda hard with some of these guys.

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

hmmm was thinking a bit...

What about Deidara? I gues C4 and the ability to fly over the battlefield could end this battle royale pretty fast if everybody is distracted with fighting.

Quote Originally Posted by Roflkopt3r View Post
    Did you just watch korean Starcraft 2 GSL qualifier by any chance?
    Not realy... its just a habbit of me: Everything which comes in mass is a Zergling for me
    Last edited by LnDRash; September 09, 2010 at 07:26 AM.

He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity hakuthehedgehog's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

If Naruto is able to go RS mode, then he is the last one standing because he would be able to summon Ma and Pa almost instantly (unless they are also fighting) and fuse with them, giving him unlimited stamina and acess to extremely powerful jutsu.

Other contestents would be Pain, since he would just CT everyone, Minato because he could Hiraishin away from the heat of the battle, Jiraya could hide in a barrier, etc

This is hard to guess, especizally since there are so many contestants that could win this, so we can't just say the winner, just a list of probable winners.

Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    hmmm was thinking a bit...

What about Deidara? I gues C4 and the ability to fly over the battlefield could end this battle royale pretty fast if everybody is distracted with fighting.

Not realy... its just a habbit of me: Everything which comes in mass is a Zergling for me
    Deidara could be a good contestent, but there are ways to counter his C4, Pain could ST the huge blowdoll away, Minato could Hiraishin away, Sasuke could fly out of range, Naruto could run out of range since he is extremely fast, Raikage should be immune to the nano explosives thanks to the Raiton armout, etc.

One question: does the real Nagato start in the middle of the battlefield, or away with the Pain's on the battlefield?
    Last edited by hakuthehedgehog; September 09, 2010 at 07:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Executor View Post
    On that topic, anyone else think Naruto's the type of guy who would cry after sex?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    I fount it interesting that had Kushina not gotten knocked up, None of them would be in the current situation. She's more responsible for the Uchiha massacre then Danzo and co. Crap, Now Sasuke has a valid reason to use his hatred against Naruto.
    LMFAO

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hakuthehedgehog View Post
    One question: does the real Nagato start in the middle of the battlefield, or away with the Pain's on the battlefield?
    I gues the 6 pathes should be on the battlefield and Nagato somewhere else... but if the pathes are taken out Nagato should also be counted as dead, otherwise it would be a bit unfair

Quote Quote:
    Deidara could be a good contestent, but there are ways to counter his C4, Pain could ST the huge blowdoll away, Minato could Hiraishin away, Sasuke could fly out of range, Naruto could run out of range since he is extremely fast, Raikage should be immune to the nano explosives thanks to the Raiton armout, etc.
    True... Sasori would also be Imune... funny how its possible those two could end up as their final opponents xD
    Last edited by LnDRash; September 09, 2010 at 08:06 AM.

Banned MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Exactly when has Naruto summoned Ma and Pa? I swore to myself I wouldn't bring up is ineptness in summoning again, but I feel like it's being said too much in the arena lately that he'll summon Ma and Pa with no problems.

Naruto has shown no greater skill in summoning yet, meaning we still don't know how long it'd take a novice like him to pull off summoning them. Perhaps his mastery of the kyuubi chakra is what has people thinking he's gained better chakra control. Still though: pics, or it didn't happen.

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't see why he can't summon them, Jiraya had to gather enough chakra to summon them, while he has a stupid amount of chakra at hands reach, plus we do know he summoned some of frogs against Pain, we just don't know which, it could have been Pa, or gamachiki.

I am making an assumption, that's true, but I don't see why Naruto wouldn't be able to summon Ma or Pa, especially if he has such a large amount chakra.

His problem with summoning was the inabilty to gather enourmous amounts of chakra, which he now does without a problem.

If Naruto can't summon just Ma or Pa, then he simply has to put like half of the Kyuubi's chakra in the jutsu and summon the 3 giant frogs and the elder frogs.

I could be wrong, but isn't the principles behind summoning building up lots of chakra and releasing in one moment?
    Last edited by hakuthehedgehog; September 09, 2010 at 05:58 PM.
    On that topic, anyone else think Naruto's the type of guy who would cry after sex?
    I fount it interesting that had Kushina not gotten knocked up, None of them would be in the current situation. She's more responsible for the Uchiha massacre then Danzo and co. Crap, Now Sasuke has a valid reason to use his hatred against Naruto.
    LMFAO

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It's not a question as to how much chakra it requires, because Naruto ALWAYS had the necessary chakra amount for summoning, even as a Genin. It's chakra molding that's the problem. The same reason Naruto still needs a clone to help make a Rasengan. Sure, he has the necessary chakra to make a Rasengan, but his chakra control still stinks until proven otherwise, so he still uses clones (one to shape the Rasengan while he summons the chakra needed for the jutsu).

Also, for summoning, the size of the summon determines the amount of chakra wasted when summoning it. Though Ma and Pa may be an exception, as Jiraiya never struggles bringing out Gamabunta or Gamaken, yet it took him a million years to actually summon Ma and Pa.

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Chakra molding wasn't the problem, it was Naruto building up chakra, otherwise Jiraya wouldn't make the Kyuubi chakra come out, because it only disrupts even more Naruto's chakra, as Kakashi said.

Also, in the summoning training, Jiraya says that Naruto doesn't need to focus control, rather power: http://www.somemanga.com/manga/Naruto/92/
    Last edited by hakuthehedgehog; September 09, 2010 at 06:16 PM.
    LMFAO

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Madara easily. He becomes intangible the entire time, when everyone is done killing each other and is exausted he goes and finishes the job.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    Madara easily. He becomes intangible the entire time, when everyone is done killing each other and is exausted he goes and finishes the job.
    Yeah Madara probably takes this, but some guys have the means of having almost unlimited stamina, like Kisame, Jiraya and Naruto, and Nagato has a stupid amount of stamina himself.

But Madara is the most likely canditate, so he should take this, unless Jiraya or Naruto manage to use the frog song.
    LMFAO

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lelo's Avatar
    Country
    Lebanon
    Post Thanks / Like

I say Naruto. He'll start with Sage Mode and just dodge whoever's attacking while throwing a couple FRS's in the middle. Then wait till most are defeated or tired. And when Sage Mode is finished, Naruto (who still has lots of energy/chakra) will start attacking. He could transform into the Kyuubi and start spanking everyone with his tails. Basically Naruto has sooo much stamina and chakra, he can fight longer than anyone else.

And it's hard to say Madara cause we still dont know everything he can do. Yeah he can teleport but he's not invincible. Minato and Konan proved that
    Last edited by Lelo; September 09, 2010 at 06:31 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hakuthehedgehog View Post
    Chakra molding wasn't the problem, it was Naruto building up chakra, otherwise Jiraya wouldn't make the Kyuubi chakra come out, because it only disrupts even more Naruto's chakra, as Kakashi said.

Also, in the summoning training, Jiraya says that Naruto doesn't need to focus control, rather power: http://www.somemanga.com/manga/Naruto/92/

I'm talking about summoning the correct toad he wants, not just summoning Gamabunta. And that scan doesn't refer to summoning alone. It refers to what Naruto should focus on inorder to make the best use of his resources.

http://www.somemanga.com/alt/Naruto/92/0/ Bottom panel of page 13.
    Last edited by ninjabot; September 09, 2010 at 08:21 PM.

New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast