Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Everything vs. Everything

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Everything vs. Everything

Problem with Kamui is he can't keep it up for more then 5 minutes and with that many people around the chances of him getting hit into a blind spot while it isn't active are pretty high.

Edo Madara on the other hand can just drop a bunch of meteors, kill everything in a matter of seconds and then he takes out whatever remained alive just like the kages.

Quote Quote:
    I'll see your hax Madara and raise you Naruto spamming massive Bijuudamas
    That would kill off everything else, but Edo Madara would just regenerate and then its Naruto vs. Madara 1vs1... and I don't see Naruto winning that, since he doesn't even have a sealing tech.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    Problem with Kamui is he can't keep it up for more then 5 minutes and with that many people around the chances of him getting hit into a blind spot while it isn't active are pretty high.

Edo Madara on the other hand can just drop a bunch of meteors, kill everything in a matter of seconds and then he takes out whatever remained alive just like the kages.
    Kamui's time limit is probably for continue use ( like staying completely intangible for 5 minutes ), we're seeing now that Obito didn't take any damage even against 4 kage-level shinobi, one of which is a little bit below Madara's level.

Madara's meteor could be bad, since Obito would dodge it by being intangible, sweep in and teleport him with Kamui when he's reforming

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

2 words: Madara stomps.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

^ By last chapter, actually Madara has a bit of catching up:
    tanking Juubi's version of Bijuudama and shooting 5 bijuudamas at the same time puts Naruto even higher than he already was with Bijuu Mode.
    With Kurama's insight he has also a giant boost in intelligence

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

The Juubi actually curbstomps everyone.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

The Juubi isn't a character though, he's a summon! Summons don't have souls...

He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Pa's death and revival proves you wrong. Juubi might not a soul though, actually. But summons like frogs, snakes, and dogs do.

Still, Juubi exists, thus it should count. And if it counts, it demolishes everything. Unless it's one on one against Rikudou Sennin, I don't see Rikudou Sennin beating it... unless everyone does combine to fight the biggest threat.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

He was kidding about summons not having souls.

That said, who do we consider the "owner" of Juubi? Obito or Madara? Either way Madara still wins, but the Juubi is a definite boon in a battle.

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Nonsense, there's no such thing as joking on the internet.

I think we should wait, cuz I find it odd that the Juubi can be controlled. If that's the case, then why did Rikudou Sennin split it instead of training his sons to control the Juubi? Or get someone to do it?

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    He was kidding about summons not having souls.
    Damn it... someones someone's becoming pretty good at figuring me out... must be that accursed sharingan...

But probably I should have attached "especially that damn Kyuubi ginger" to make it obvious even for the Narutos

Quote Originally Posted by M3J
    I think we should wait, cuz I find it odd that the Juubi can be controlled. If that's the case, then why did Rikudou Sennin split it instead of training his sons to control the Juubi? Or get someone to do it?
    It also strikes me as odd how Madara and Tobi are just standing on the Juubi like its some kind of Gamabunta... I would have either expected they would use some seal to suck it into Madaras body like the ghostbusters do it with their traps, or that they would try to genjutsu it and fail... but them just riding on it is unexpected indeed
    Last edited by LnDRash; November 22, 2012 at 08:19 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Unexpected? Tobi and madara have been controlling the mazo for how many years. That's the trick for having hashirama's DNA. They can control the juubi with ease.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

The Mazou was basically sleeping though, it wasn't called "the Juubi's empty shell" for no reason. I would assume that in its awakened state it would posses a will and consciousness of its own, which given its nature shouldn't be easy to surpress. Kyuubi introduced that thing pretty much as a god after all.

And I have to disagree, Hashirama doesn't deserve all the credit for this, since its not solely due to Hashiramas DNA. Its through the power of the six paths, aka. Senju+Uchiha powers combined i.e Rinnegan, which Hashirama never possessed. Madaras own powers play just as much role in this as Hashiramas.
    Last edited by LnDRash; November 22, 2012 at 08:18 PM.

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe not maybe yes. But obito who haven't the rinnegan can even control the mazou/juubi. And hashirama's DNA is solely the reason for that. Maybe any uchiha who got hashirama's DNA can control the juubi/mazou. So yeah, hashirama deserve that much credit. His DNA can make any uchiha to a god level ninja.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Maybe not maybe yes. But obito who haven't the rinnegan can even control the mazou/juubi. And hashirama's DNA is solely the reason for that. Maybe any uchiha who got hashirama's DNA can control the juubi/mazou. So yeah, hashirama deserve that much credit. His DNA can make any uchiha to a god level ninja.
    You act as if Hashiramas powers are the sole requirement for controlling the Juubi, which simply isn't true. You literally just said it yourself...

"Hashiramas DNA can turn any Uchiha to a god level ninja."

And why only Uchihas and not Kiba & Tenten? Answer is: Because the Uchihas power is just as important. Its 50/50... both are equally required. Or why else do you think that all those guys like Danzou, Orochimaru and Kabuto where going after both, Senju and Uchiha powers?

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    You act as if Hashiramas powers are the sole requirement for controlling the Juubi, which simply isn't true. You literally just said it yourself...

"Hashiramas DNA can turn any Uchiha to a god level ninja."

And why only Uchihas and not Kiba & Tenten? Answer is: Because the Uchihas power is just as important. Its 50/50... both are equally required. Or why else do you think that all those guys like Danzou, Orochimaru and Kabuto where going after both, Senju and Uchiha powers?
    Because the uchihas are the only one compatible with hashirama's DNA.

Madara's sharingan is just limited to evolve to ems. That's the limit of his power. But adding hashirama's DNA makes him to become more powerful than he was. His ems isn't nowhere in the same level of his rinnegan. He simply become a god because of hashirama's DNA. So with that, hashirama must deserve much more credit. It maybe a 50/50 power of senju and uchiha, but in madara's cased, hashirama doubled/tripled his power. And the fact that madara and hashirama aren't really equal as a ninja.

The thing is, I never said hashirama's power is the sole requirements for controlling the juubi, I just said that hashirama's power/DNA is the trick why obito and madara had the ability to control the juubi. Why? Because of hashirama's DNA, madara was able to summon the mazou from the moon and obito, who doesn't have the rinnegan can even control/summon the mazou/juubi.

Well, to make the story short, hashirama's power got the 70% why madara/obito could summon/control the juubi.

New Reply
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast