Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Everything vs. Everything

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity hakuthehedgehog's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Everything vs. Everything

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    I'm talking about summoning the correct toad he wants, not just summoning Gamabunta. And that scan doesn't refer to summoning alone. It refers to what Naruto should focus on inorder to make the best use of his resources.

http://www.somemanga.com/alt/Naruto/92/0/ Bottom panel of page 13.
    But Naruto has the chakra to summon every frog in the mountain at the same time, so that shouldn't be much of an issue IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Executor View Post
    On that topic, anyone else think Naruto's the type of guy who would cry after sex?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    I fount it interesting that had Kushina not gotten knocked up, None of them would be in the current situation. She's more responsible for the Uchiha massacre then Danzo and co. Crap, Now Sasuke has a valid reason to use his hatred against Naruto.
    LMFAO

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sollum's Avatar
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Shikimaru ofc!

Since there are no rules, he would figure out to Feign Death. At the end he would just suffocate last one standing.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Most likely Madara...
    He might just stay unphased and have everything go right through him, until every kill themselves...

Then, he can go and kill the last one, who will most likely be exhausted and injured...

That sounds totally like a plan that Madara would do! :P

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sollum View Post
    Shikimaru ofc!

Since there are no rules, he would figure out to Feign Death. At the end he would just suffocate last one standing.
    Hahaha, could totally see that happening, just like during Oro's invasion xD

Quote Quote:
    Most likely Madara...
    He might just stay unphased and have everything go right through him, until every kill themselves...

Then, he can go and kill the last one, who will most likely be exhausted and injured...
    Possible, but can we say for sure that he can stay intangible as long as he wants? If I remember right, in his little skirmish with Naruto & Co he was also evading instead of phasing everything... so I would gues its not without chakra costs... and such an battle could drag out realy long.

He should also be effected by poison clouds from people like Mei, Kankuro or Sasori, cause even when he's intangible he should need to breath.
    Last edited by LnDRash; September 10, 2010 at 11:42 AM.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Jamatis's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Question is Rikodou Seenin part of this fight too? Because if he is I'll go with him. He's like the god of the ninja world.
    The Fourth Hokage, Excellence at it's greatest

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jamatis View Post
    Question is Rikodou Seenin part of this fight too? Because if he is I'll go with him. He's like the god of the ninja world.
    Well since we know nothing about him I would say its pretty much impossible to include him

He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Also one question: if someone leaves the battlefield area (which I suppose is pretty big), is he considered dead or not?
    Last edited by hakuthehedgehog; September 10, 2010 at 03:29 PM.
    On that topic, anyone else think Naruto's the type of guy who would cry after sex?
    I fount it interesting that had Kushina not gotten knocked up, None of them would be in the current situation. She's more responsible for the Uchiha massacre then Danzo and co. Crap, Now Sasuke has a valid reason to use his hatred against Naruto.
    LMFAO

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, leaving and hiding somewhere to sit this out and comming back later is kind of lame... so it would be a ring out :P

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hakuthehedgehog
    But Naruto has the chakra to summon every frog in the mountain at the same time, so that shouldn't be much of an issue IMO.

"Has the chakra to" doesn't translate into "has the skill and chakra control to". Does he even know how to summon multiple toads at once, or is he gonna sit there and summon them one by one, hoping that one of the 100 ninja out here attacking eachother won't notice him?
    Last edited by ninjabot; September 10, 2010 at 05:04 PM.

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Probable last man stading (in order)

1- Pain, either with CT or Gedo Mazo, he should be able to defeat most enemies.

2- Madara: Phase until the battle is almost over and finishing the weakened enemies off.

3- Naruto/Jiraya: they have basically unlimited stamina if they get the frogs on their shoulders, and amazing jutsu.

4- I guess Kisame with samehada, getting more and more stamina, and with the water prision jutsu owning lots of people.

I can't see any other character living this thought.
    LMFAO

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Bugzee's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Madara would probably wait until most of the fodder ninjas are dead and then start...

Pain would definitely be one of the few still standing with Madara imo. Sakura would be the first to die muhahahahaha. Joke.

How about a massive desert coffin for everyone?
    Last edited by Bugzee; September 10, 2010 at 05:13 PM.

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    "Has the chakra to" doesn't translate into "has the skill and chakra control to". Does he even know how to summon multiple toads at once, or is he gonna sit there and summon them one by one, hoping that one of the 100 ninja out here attacking eachother won't notice him?
    Chakra control isn't necessary to summon, Naruto at the beggining of the series wasn't able to control the Kyuubi chakra and he still summoned gamabunta, plus Jiraya never talked about chakra control in the summoning training, just putting lots of chakra in the jutsu.

Also, toads can summon other toads, and it is inconclusive if Naruto can summon more than one toad at time, we do know that someone summoned more than one against Pain but there is know way of knowing if Naruto did it or not.

One thing is certain, even if he has to try multiple times, something big is comming from the summon, which wont be useless in combat.
    LMFAO

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DEATHBOTT's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

does this mean that edo tensei users cant summon people because they will be in the fight already? does sasori have the 3rd kazekage as a puppet or is he alive and in the fight?

itachi, sasuke, naruto, jiraiya, orochimaru, kabuto, minato, nagato, kisame, kakazu, deidra, a, bee, gaara, hashirama, tobirama, sasori, madara and or tobi, izuna, danzo, hiruzen, other jinchuriki.

most people are gonna die from c4, amatarasu, chibuki tensei and deidra's self destruct imo.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBOTT View Post
    does this mean that edo tensei users cant summon people because they will be in the fight already? does sasori have the 3rd kazekage as a puppet or is he alive and in the fight?
    The Kazekage is Sasori's Puppet and Edo Tensei is allowed, but if only Zombies are last man standing and the user is dead it dosnt count as a win

Intl Translator MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted juUnior's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree with Oathencrantz. To add to his post: I don't include teaming up of ppl to take on someone stronger like eg. Pain; just an all-out war
    ..:: I LoVe I's ::.. [Naruto] Share your thoughts on: Boobies

New Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast