Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: How does it go?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Grimmjow wins with ease

2 11.76%
  • Grimmjow wins with difficulty

1 5.88%
  • Tousen wins with ease

14 82.35%
  • Tousen wins with difficulty

0 0%
New Reply

Thread: Grimmjow vs. Tousen

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member SaintSheik's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Grimmjow vs. Tousen

Grimmjow vs. Tousen

I didn't see a thread like this so I figured it was worth bringing up. Aizen stopped Grimmjow from fighting Tousen. Of course, this could be because a one-armed Grimmjow probably would have gotten himself killed and Grimmjow was instrumental in Ichigo's development.

But I digress: How would this match go in your opinion(s)? If you see this as too one sided, the fight can take place wherever you see fit and when it comes to Tousen, (i.e. SS Tousen, Hollowfied Tousen, or Whatever-the-hell-he-died as Tousen) or his abilities can be revealed the same way Kubo did back in SS and eventually FKT. Of course, the same can be said about Grimmjow (i.e. the strengths and abilities displayed during the three different times he fought Ichigo)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member poobert's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Grimmjow vs. Tousen

Tousen is faster imo. He is stronger too. Grim can no way stop a sword from Koma's bankai, something that Tousen in his ressurection did easily.

Even if it is just Masked tousen v grimmy, Tousen has HSR and is ridiculously strong. Masked Tousen seemed much better than masked Ichigo back then, so he should have no trouble.

Even Captain regular tousen would win. He cut through Grim's arm like a hot knife through butter and then disintegrated it completely before Grim even had time to react. On top of that, add the cheap bankai and Grim will be blind while Tousen lops off his limbs one by one.

Against a captain, the espada below Uliquorra are just lambs to the slaughter. Nnoi should have been easy for ken too if he wasn't so keen on getting hit all the time and went all out from the start. And he was meant to have the strongest Hierro.
    My blog. Not very interesting, but if you are bored and want to burn time, there are pages of junk to read!

3. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Katz's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Didn't Tousen bitch Grimmjow back even before tousen revealed his mask?....what stops that from happening again and again?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

Tousen.

Grimmjow is as overhyped as fuck.

6. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ryanzokuken's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Tousen turned out to be unbelievably powerful and got the shaft when it came to his defeat.

he'd blow Grimmjow away.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member conn-man's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

tousen with his mask on would be a match for even released grimmjow, ressurection would handle grimm like a toy, grilla grillos physical strength was some of the best seen.

grimm would stand a better chance against tousen only using shinigami abilities, his bankai could keep grimm confused loing enough for some fatal cuts but grimm could get inpatient and start firing cero around which could be trouble. but i still think tousen wins every way.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member El Samurai Guapo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Kaname also seems to be pretty adept at using kidou. I think he'd smash Grimmjow with his shinigami abilities alone.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Xsoteria's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

This is a pretty bad match up for Grimmjow. He can't beat the regular Tousen with bankai, and in his resurreccion he's too powerful.

The masked Tousen can probably use his shinigami powers as well, but even without them, he has hsr and increased physical capabilities.

The only thing I would give Grimmjow a win over Tousen is arm wrestling and maybe a staring contest. Brawl alone wont win this fight for GJ.
    Brigands demand your money or your life; women require both.
    Better be nice to them

New Reply