Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Yamamoto's Recovery

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member subaru daemon's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Yamamoto's Recovery

Quote Originally Posted by AmberRei View Post
    Bluebell climbs out of the water tank on her own legs the very first time she appears °°
    oh, you are right /hum
    btw, even if byakuran healed Bluebell, it wasn't with flames, it was with his knowledge. So I don't think Tsuna would have such knowledge. Maybe Byakuran would heal Yamamoto ? :P
    who knows :P

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Ji-chan's Avatar
    Country
    Ukraine
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Yamamoto pulling a Chrome is veeeery unrealistic ya know! Because he has no Mist Flame in him like Chrome does. I don't think Mukuro can heal like anybody with his power - one must have the ability to adapt to Mist Flames and the only one for now who adapts for more than his own flame is Gokudera (though he can not adapt to Mist anyway).

BTW, I don't thik he will end up in a wheelchair either - Reborn is a commercial manga after all and Yamamoto is way too popular to end up like this.

My personal opinion is that information about Takeshi's injury was exaggerated intentionally by Reborn or someone else in order for Tsuna and co to become stronger. For me it sounds much more Reborn-like than alnything. That's not the first time Reborn hiding something for that purpose don't you think so? Reborn does not lie so Takeshi MIGHT be injured pretty badly and need time to recover BUT Reborn can hide the true side of an injury - all we saw was a lot of blood that's it. It may not be the spinal cord in reality...

Well, I may be way too optimistic too, so don't mind me, I'll be just waiting for Yamamoto to come back after all ^________^
    どんな辛くても今は笑ってよ

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Oni_James's Avatar
    Country
    Catalonia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ji-chan View Post
    I think Yamamoto pulling a Chrome is veeeery unrealistic ya know! Because he has no Mist Flame in him like Chrome does. I don't think Mukuro can heal like anybody with his power - one must have the ability to adapt to Mist Flames and the only one for now who adapts for more than his own flame is Gokudera (though he can not adapt to Mist anyway).
    Who says it's imposible? We've seen Gokudera do it, we have seen Torikabuto do it. More than one or two characters in this series IS going to have more than one flame attribute, or else i would be so disappointed of Amano for not being able to dry out all of her plot devices.
    Amano has introduced lots of concepts, she's using up most of them, so, it would be nice if some more characters have more than 1 flame attribute. Althought, i don't think Yamamoto with mist flames is the way things are going to evolve.
    Last edited by Oni_James; October 05, 2010 at 09:55 AM.
    ざわ...ざわ...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member moonueki21's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

For me, Yamamoto pulling a Chrome would have a low probability of happening since that will be cliche... Mukuro semi-possessing two guardians would turn out to be a bit awkward for the character and the story itself...

... however I think that someone might help him or his gear would give him the advantage... I guess it could be one of the Ninth's guardians...

Shamal could also do it, considering that he's a doctor (although he doesn't treat men) that helps Vongola in times of need (most notably, Hayato...)

Squalo... it could be.. through convincing him to amputate his feet and have him automail...

lastly, if the rumors are true, people from the future could help him... just think of what happened to Bluebell... according to Kikyou, she is a paralytic when Byakuran found her...

nothing good comes from my idiocy...

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Ji-chan's Avatar
    Country
    Ukraine
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Oni_James View Post
    Who says it's imposible? We've seen Gokudera do it, we have seen Torikabuto do it. More than one or two characters in this series IS going to have more than one flame attribute, or else i would be so disappointed of Amano for not being able to dry out all of her plot devices.
    Amano has introduced lots of concepts, she's using up most of them, so, it would be nice if some more characters have more than 1 flame attribute. Althought, i don't think Yamamoto with mist flames is the way things are going to evolve.
    I didn't say it was impossible. I said it was unrealistic. I dunno if it's the same for someone but I'm not a native English speaker so there is a difference for me, sorry ^^' and anyway - I do think this would be cliche and not very interesting. It's much more interesting to have him stand on his own. I like Mukuro but I don't want him to have too much of an influence...
    どんな辛くても今は笑ってよ

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Of ALL the guardians, Yammamato had the largest focus of personal growth. Squalo made him become a true swordsman. Assasin-level reflexes naturally, plus devotion to the sword means that a fatal blow will never be close to fatal.
    He most likely responded on instinct and activated tranquil rain flames and subtle moves to prevent ligament, bone and organ damage.

Shamal has been gone for a long time, and could come into play. Reborn COULD have exaggerated, but Ryohei was 1st on the scene and has no acting ability.

I think the tranquil flames will put him in a hyperbaric state. His other body functions will go to baseline while he heals after successful surgery.

He will have the last fight before Tsuna, on 10-11 days recovery. Will reopen his wounds, but after a lot of explanation win in a single strike. You could say the fight should of dragged on, but since this is a continuation of previous attack, then its ok.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Heat Salamance's Avatar
    Currently in EchoRidge of the Ryuusei no Rockman/Megaman Starforce World
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

*slightly censored for those who haven't read 313 yet*

Well, well. If you guys have read the lastest chapter, you'll know that Amano has thrown quite a twist into the mix and introduced MARSHMELLOW-MAN. You know who I mean. So, what do people think is going to happen now, because honestly, I got NO FLIPPIN CLUE. I, seriously, wasn't expecting Marshmellow-man. I mean, I thought we were done with him!
    Last edited by ghostexiled; November 04, 2010 at 10:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostexiled View Post
    There is nothing better from a reader's stand point, than to be completely wrong about what they think will happen.
    Dragons!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member subaru daemon's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Heat Salamance View Post
    *slightly censored for those who haven't read 313 yet*

Well, well. If you guys have read the lastest chapter, you'll know that Amano has thrown quite a twist into the mix and introduced MARSHMELLOW-MAN. You know who I mean. So, what do people think is going to happen now, because honestly, I got NO FLIPPIN CLUE. I, seriously, wasn't expecting Marshmellow-man. I mean, I thought we were done with him!
    those who haven't read 313, please don't open the spoiler tag
    Spoiler show

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner slin0409's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well a few more chapters have been out, and we see that Byakuran suddenly appears...
    I originally thought that Ryohei would use his sun flames...however, I wasn't sure because it appeared as if the wound was too serious. Or I thought that the 9th sun guardian, Brow Nie, would save him...
    So now it's a mystery ^^ I really wasn't expecting Byakuran (marshmallow man...lol) With future arc over, it was very unexpected to see him (I hope he helps)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member steelwingcrash1's Avatar
    A place where KHR is number one - in my heart and mind!
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

byakuran was able to cure genkishi. why can he not help yamamoto??

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Heat Salamance's Avatar
    Currently in EchoRidge of the Ryuusei no Rockman/Megaman Starforce World
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It's not like he can't help Yamamoto. It's WHY that is the problem. Marshmellow-man (I'm calling him this 'cause I feel like it) was the enemy of all enemies before. Why would he help the people that dethroned him? That's the question.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostexiled View Post
    There is nothing better from a reader's stand point, than to be completely wrong about what they think will happen.
    Dragons!

MH Senpai 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member BianchiChrome's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello!

He may want to preserve the Tri-ni-set's power. At this time the only part of the Tri-ni-set that is complete and active is the Arcobaleno Pacifiers because the Mare Rings are sealed and the Vongola Rings have yet to all be recovered and upgraded. While it would be possible to get another Rain Guardian for the Vongola family Byakuran would know that Yamamoto is the best fit with the Vongola Rain Ring. He also was impressed with Yamamoto's fight with Genkishi. If by chance he knows that Yamamoto knows some of the secrets to the Arcobaleno that Reborn told him he would want that information. If Byakuran heals Yamamoto he could use that as possible way to get the Vongola and Arcobaleno to give him back the Mare Rings. In short helping Yamamoto would be a good thing for Byakuran to do.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member To Be Announced's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Heat Salamance View Post
    Why would he help the people that dethroned him? That's the question.
    It was a game to Byakuran. He wanted to win.

Tsuna won the game, Byakuran admitted his loss. I personally don't see it to be quite illogical for him to help the Rain Decimo out.

It's obvious that 1) What Yuni said about Byakuran ceasing to exist in all worlds was wrong or that 2) Tsuna didn't destroy him.

In either situation, Byakuran knows that Tsuna and company won the game, and by winning the game, more parallel worlds were created. Namely, parallel worlds where the shimon (aka poor man's Vongola family) exists. These were probably new to Byakuran, where the only worlds he's ever seen are the ones that he ruled and the single one that Tsuna won. I'm guessing his coming to this parallel world has something to do with the emergence of these new parallel worlds where the Shimon family exists.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member steelwingcrash1's Avatar
    A place where KHR is number one - in my heart and mind!
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

^ somehow, your idea brings me to believe another arc with byakuran as final boss in it..

Oh nose.. not again. >_< LOL

And to the topic:

Let's face it, Byakuran will heal Yamamoto through his knowledge on parallel worlds on that existing time. Probably because Byakuran does not want to see the family who removed his supremacy as defeated by just a small family only. This would make him look weak in front of Shimon because they easily defeated the Vongola who dethroned Byakuran. Call this pride or whatever. For Byakuran, he needs to help Vongola this time; otherwise, he'll look bad in front of other families.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner chumbucket's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by steelwingcrash1 View Post
    Probably because Byakuran does not want to see the family who removed his supremacy as defeated by just a small family only. This would make him look weak in front of Shimon because they easily defeated the Vongola who dethroned Byakuran. Call this pride or whatever. For Byakuran, he needs to help Vongola this time; otherwise, he'll look bad in front of other families.
    I do not like the idea that Byakuran will heal Yamamoto because of something stupid such as pride (no offense meant). Rather, Byakuran will heal Yamamoto because he is a good guy in the present time who only turned bad in the future (because he was introduced to the Mare Ring).
    "This box is extremely yellow!"

New Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast