Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Yamamoto's Recovery

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member steelwingcrash1's Avatar
    A place where KHR is number one - in my heart and mind!
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Yamamoto's Recovery

Quote Originally Posted by chumbucket View Post
    I do not like the idea that Byakuran will heal Yamamoto because of something stupid such as pride (no offense meant). Rather, Byakuran will heal Yamamoto because he is a good guy in the present time who only turned bad in the future (because he was introduced to the Mare Ring).
    Wouldn't that be too idealistic for a once antagonist in the story? I couldn't imagine Byakuran all smiles and all hands to the Vongola because... he is the good guy in the present?

A good reason is what we need why Byakuran has to heal Yamamoto and help Vongola. There has to be one that will push - if not force - him to help Yamamoto.

MH Senpai 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member BianchiChrome's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello!

I believe that if Byakuran has a source of pride it is in the power of the Tri-ni-set. It was the thing that he pursued for years and now there is only one part of it that is complete. He may want to make sure that those who have Earth flames know that the Sky flames are superior.

Now how does this relate to Yamamoto. There are only two Vongola Guardians that Byakuran saw fighting at full strength in the future. He fought Tsuna and watched Yamamoto. He was very impressed with Yamamoto's skill and the fact that he won against Genkishi. He knows that Yamamoto is best suited for the Rain Vongola Ring. He may want to help Yamamoto to restore an important part of the Tri-ni-set.

Another reason he might want to help Yamamoto that would be very interesting is that maybe Uni is still somehow in play. If the Byakuran that we saw on the beach was his future self maybe he has had some sort of change because of what Tsuna did to him when he defeated him. Maybe it made him a better person. Uni may have seen that and transferred the memories of the future Byakuran to the past Byakuran to help Yamamoto. I can only imagine how heartbroken Uni would be if she saw the sadness that the Vongola family was in that she gave her life to save.

Yet another reason why Byakuran may help Yamamoto is that somehow Hibari has made a deal with him. It is not known what Hibari is doing at this time. He may feel that the risk is justified to save Yamamoto. I have also thought the same of Mukuro. I wonder if somehow he was able to contact or take control of Byakuran. If he was able to hit Byakuran with his trident when they fought in the future then it is possible for Mukuro to get Byakuran to do what he wants.

I am hoping that for whatever reason Byakuran has for going to Yamamoto it will be to help him. I would be happy if it was just that for some reason on a whim Byakuran decided to help Yamamoto. In short at this point the reason does not entirely matter as it matters that Yamamoto is healed so that he can help everyone.

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BianchiChrome View Post
    Yet another reason why Byakuran may help Yamamoto is that somehow Hibari has made a deal with him. It is not known what Hibari is doing at this time. He may feel that the risk is justified to save Yamamoto.
    In my opinion, though, I doubt Hibari will even think of approaching Byakuran. Knowing his personality, he does not and will never need to make a deal with Byakuran just to help Yamamoto. Why would Hibari even do that? If Hibari did that, then it's not Hibari at all!

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member BianchiChrome's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello!

I know that it is highly unlikely that Hibari would ever go to Byakuran for any help. I mean he was one of the ones who was trying to stop Byakuran the most in the future.

I was just thinking of the many different angles as to why Byakuran would help Yamamoto even if they are more than likely not possible.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hdiuy's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Well if Byakuran could pull GHOST from another dimension, maybe an alternate Hibari could be pulled over from another dimension....

Though its unlikely.... Besides i don't think i want it to happen

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member vongola_x's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by steelwingcrash1 View Post
    A good reason is what we need why Byakuran has to heal Yamamoto and help Vongola. There has to be one that will push - if not force - him to help Yamamoto.
    Irie Shouichi.

Let's not forget that Tsuna met with him and Spanner before leaving for Shimon's island. What they discussed is really up in the air, but one can assume that they went over a few ways that the genius inventor and engineer could help the Tenth.

No one knows Byakuran better than Irie, and with his knowledge of the future, I wouldn't be surprised to see if they went to find this dimension's Byakuran and somehow convinced him to help the Vongola.

"To flourish or to perish... that is up to you, Vongola Decimo."

9. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Aramix's Avatar
    Country
    Lithuania
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe it isn't Byakuran, maybe it's Mukuro's illusion disguised as Byakuran for some reasson . Maybe he wants to use Yamamoto's body to go to find out whats happened to Chrome. I know, it's silly idea, but you'll never know what to expect from mangaka

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Heat Salamance's Avatar
    Currently in EchoRidge of the Ryuusei no Rockman/Megaman Starforce World
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, as of the last 2 weeks of Hitman Reborn, Yamamoto has been revived and fully recovered. YEA, and by an "aquaintance" no less. Now all that's left is to find out Why Byakuran healed Yamamoto, or if it was just an illusion of Byakuran (as previously suggested) Who and why.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostexiled View Post
    There is nothing better from a reader's stand point, than to be completely wrong about what they think will happen.
    Dragons!

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it was Byakuran. The only question is how he has his power and knowledge even after he was raped of Mare Ring? And it's also interesting what is he getting from it? What is his benefit of helping Yamamoto and through him to Tsuna?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Kazemon15's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    I think it was Byakuran. The only question is how he has his power and knowledge even after he was raped of Mare Ring? And it's also interesting what is he getting from it? What is his benefit of helping Yamamoto and through him to Tsuna?
    It was stated in the chapters that Byakuran had the power to go to different dimensions even before he gained the Mare Ring. Not to mention, if his future memories were shared with his past self, he would still have that knowledge since his future self had it.

And Byakuran most likely is helping them because he "lost" in his "game", so now he probably feels he owes them something.
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn! AMV

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Additionally, Byakuran's powers have long been realized 10 years ago (from the future's stand point).

And that 10 years ago in the future is the same as the present time in the current manga. That means, Byakuran contained his powers and is able to travel among parallel worlds even in the absence of his Mare Ring.

And I agree with Kazemon15 that the present selves of important characters (Dino, Squallo, Xanxus, and probably Byakuran) have received the memories of their future counterparts. The present Byakuran must have received his as well.

Without a doubt, Byakuran can heal Yamamoto of his near-death situation due to his knowledge just like the way he healed Genkishi of an incurable disease.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Heat Salamance's Avatar
    Currently in EchoRidge of the Ryuusei no Rockman/Megaman Starforce World
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

That is true, but there is also a possibility that Byakuran may have been skipped when it came to memory update, because no one wanted to give the man ideas.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostexiled View Post
    There is nothing better from a reader's stand point, than to be completely wrong about what they think will happen.
    Dragons!

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

With the chapter 328 out, we can be certain that Byakuran played a major role in the healing process of Yamamoto. But the answer as to why did Byakuran healed him has not yet been explained fully well.

I am not convinced by Yamamoto's words: "He has this refreshing look." What about his looks? He always had this refreshing look right from the start. That doesn't amount to Byakuran healing him at all!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Crude's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

By refreshing look, Yamamoto probaly meant that he was actually glad to see him. Whilst Byakuran always seemed pretty friendly, at the same time he gave off a sinister vibe.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

uhm..can i clarify something..? i thought byakuran's power was not to travel between parallel worlds, but to share the knowledge of each byakuran to the other byakuran in the other parallel world. am i right?

New Reply
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast