Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Who would you have here as your Gantz partners?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Surreaoland's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Who would you have here as your Gantz partners?

You have four choices: two fictional Gantz players and two individuals from this board. My choices would be:

Kei Kurono - Highly skilled, concerned with team progression, and fairly reasonable.

Masaru Katou - Kurono's partner- essential to manage him well wwith morality. Combined, I think they cooperate brilliantly! Plus, he's an incredible leader with the strength for people to have faith in him.

Damura - Seems smart and level-headed: capable of caring for himself sufficently when people are separated or there's chaos. People who're smart and level-headed should assist other people when it's supportive of their objective.

102jayday - Appears light-hearted and logical- reassuring the team whilst there's calamity. Tactically, he'd be a nice addition- understanding the need to think during conflicts.

Anyway, I thought this thread would be interesting.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 102jayday's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who would you have here as your Gantz partners?

In other words we are both australians haha.

Well i think as a perfect team mate would be katou, kinda alike with our sense of right and wrong but i wouldn't get so caught up in it and show mercy to the aliens because if i do then i die.
    Katou helps out in any way by saving people and thinking over plans. Budda, Osaka and even Italy mission. When i saw kei and katou team up with the swords

Kurono is good on telling people what happens in gantz and that we should train and stuff, but his pretty a risk taker that jumps ahead. Don't need another parthner that takes on the toughest he can see...

my picks are...

Katou (keeps his cool and can take down some big aliens eg nurai)

Reika ( cause she is smart and she would influnce me to be a badass and show her i rock lol...)

Georgemarvin - Just gave off this wise thing about him.

Then The Genius or GAT - Both really smart and veterns of MH. GAT is the only one on though these days.

Manga Berserk, Gantz, Rurouni Kenshin, Claymore<3 Fav Anime FMAB! Gundam seed, Nana, InitialD.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

my two gantzers would be kei of course and oka because he was so badass..
    the two MHers would have to be GAT because he's probably the most resourceful guy on all the sites i visit and post on..
    the other would have to be my boy Charlie-san because he usually comes up with the most logical answers to alot of our questions plus he keeps awesome sigs....lol
    there are a few others i would like to mention but i don't want to be partial..lol just f@#$ing with you guys,you all help me when i need it and straighten me out when needed...thanx my fellow gantz lovers......
    with this site alone we would have one bad ass team wouldn't you all agree?

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 102jayday's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

yes we can exchange information on this site even if we are in different teams. Sort of like nishi website hehe

Manga Berserk, Gantz, Rurouni Kenshin, Claymore<3 Fav Anime FMAB! Gundam seed, Nana, InitialD.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member El Samurai Guapo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

From the manga I would have Katou and Suzuki-occhan. Why? Because you can count on those two to have your back.

Part of me wants to say that I'd like to have Reika with me as well, but she'd probably distract me more than anything else.

From this forum the two posters I would choose would be...hmm...there was a poster by the name of Amnesiac that used to frequent this forum (not so much anymore), but I would pick him as one because I pretty much agreed with all his posts.

As for the second one, I don't know maybe that GeorgeMarvin dude (he used to be a mod on this forum, but is also gone now).

New Reply