Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
New Reply

Thread: OC-Scans thread

Intl Translator 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Lsshin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

OC-Scans thread

well, im bored and in need off staff so i tough of opening these thread XD, anyways i been cleaning manga for quite some time, and recently was when molokidan agreed to work with me so i went from only doing manga on spanish to finally doing them on english, we are currently only doing retro horror mangas like

Galaxy Express 999

God

kikaider

right now we only workin on god till we complete it, if we do get some more staff we would probably start to work on the other two but right now we got them on hiatus, also for the future im planing on doing some kenichi and gantz complete, to bring an hq version of both mangas since nerieru drop kenichi is time for some1 to bring a good quality foward.

Latest releases

oh we also do mangas on spanish, since i know spanish thats all i could do before english and im working on getting a protuguese and french division also, i want oc to become a global team ^^

if you are intrested in chatting with us or joining us

#OCE @irc.irchighway.net

or just pm me ^^
    Last edited by Lsshin; April 30, 2011 at 11:35 PM.

What the devil is soccer? Did you mean sucker? God I am a sucker coach then? Is football my friends and that game where people use their heads to hit other people is not worthy of being called football, call it tackle ball, and respect football the way the rest of the world does.

Intl Translator 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Lsshin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: OC-Scans thread

Need cleaners and typesetters for some good old seinen

What the devil is soccer? Did you mean sucker? God I am a sucker coach then? Is football my friends and that game where people use their heads to hit other people is not worthy of being called football, call it tackle ball, and respect football the way the rest of the world does.

New Reply