Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply

Thread: Fairy Tail Anime first year running

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Dutch's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Fairy Tail Anime first year running

Yo Mina,
    This is a thread to show and tell everybodies opinion about Fairy Tail anime ONLY in the first year of running. I know i know, it is a bit to soon, but who cares.

Here is how we do it:
    Just give your general impression !! Maybe the moments you liked of characters you disliked. What you've missed and maybe tell us what you would like to see in the second year.

My thoughts about the anime:
    My first impression was decent animation, great jokes, easygoing, fast paced(i like), and the best Music score i've heard in an anime to date.
    I wasn't expecting anything from the anime in the beginning. I was just looking for a new ongoing anime to enjoy. (didn't followed the manga at that time) Thus i came by this one.
    To tell you the truth i was floored, hooked, touched, and obliterated. The story (or stories) isn't their strongest point and the animation can be a bit off (laxus arc), but what actually is is the story's morales and the simplicity (and not just Natsu's simple minded mind lol).
    Examples; don't bear grudges towards another even your worst enemy, admit your defeat no matter how hard it is, family (and a big one) , always look forward, (yeah i know) but actually its a way of thinking. Quote: "I can also manipulate time, THE FUTURE !!" Just awesome. Oh and did i mentioned the music score.

As you can see i am fairly positive about the anime in the first year. I cannot wait for its second year running now that i am also reading the manga. It seems it will get pretty interesting in the coming story arcs. Especially the recent one in the manga.

Oke hope to hear from you guys.

Nice to meet you btw. I'm new here.

P.S. Guess what i am 27 and my favorite anime show is a kids show
    Last edited by Dutch; September 18, 2010 at 01:55 AM. Reason: changed a bit cause im a newbie

New Reply