Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore Tournament Discussion Thread

The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore Tournament Announcement Thread

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewHorde View Post
    First time posting here, but I might be able to draw a character this weekend. (Will have time to draw I believe.)

If possible, may I take Alicia?
    Welcome to MH, hope you enjoy your stay here. Roam around...you will find so many interesting sections.

Yes you can take Alicia, we will love to see your work and your contribution.

2. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Celestial Belgian 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Koen's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you and as Hege and thorn are implying: don't be reluctant to give us your fanart. It doesn't do harm to ask more if you want. We'd like more fan art from a small amount of artists than less fan art from that small amount
    The biggest virtue is to support these Seven Deadly Sins in their fight!!!
    Read Nanatsu no Taizai

4. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Been rather busy, wasn't able to draw like I have planned.

I tried painting a realistic portrait of Alicia, but in the end it strayed too far from her that it just looked crappy and didn't like her at all. So I tried to draw her again. Umm, not liking how this is going so far. Dunno if I'll have the time to finish this, but this is what I have so far. Sorry about this, will work on this if I finish my other school projects.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I haven't got a chance to finish the Alicia drawing yet. But if I get like extra free time somewhere along the week, I'll try to. If I finish early, can I try to attempt Galatea?
    Last edited by TheNewHorde; November 07, 2010 at 04:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member HegemonKhan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

sure, thank you! Galatea's all yours!
    Last edited by HegemonKhan; November 07, 2010 at 04:37 PM.
    "The internet’s perfect for all manner of things, but productive discussion ain’t one of them. It provides scant room for debate and infinite opportunities for fruitless point-scoring: the heady combination of perceived anonymity, gestated responses, random heckling and a notional “live audience” quickly conspire to create a “perfect storm” of perpetual bickering." - Charlie Brooker

"I hold the wolf by the ears, I am in a dangerous situation and dare not let go" -an old saying in Latin

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Zimbabwe
    Post Thanks / Like

Miria is mine. I mean, come on, how could anyone dislike Miria?

So yeah, I'm taking her.

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

she's all yours !!

(I'm surprised that these two, Miria and Galatea, extremely popular characters, have been taken so late... I thought they'd be the first to be taken!)

-----------------------

the characters are getting taken up! So all you Claymore artists better hurry and claim your character(s) to draw fan-art of! hehe
    Last edited by HegemonKhan; November 11, 2010 at 02:44 AM.
    "The internet’s perfect for all manner of things, but productive discussion ain’t one of them. It provides scant room for debate and infinite opportunities for fruitless point-scoring: the heady combination of perceived anonymity, gestated responses, random heckling and a notional “live audience” quickly conspire to create a “perfect storm” of perpetual bickering." - Charlie Brooker

"I hold the wolf by the ears, I am in a dangerous situation and dare not let go" -an old saying in Latin

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol, I actually meant Galatea, except I got her name wrong and typed Alicia.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

wait... do you mean that the pic you submitted is suppose to be Galatea and not Alicia?

no... wait... you're doing Alicia and Galatea...

hmm.. you need to clarify what you mean...
    Last edited by HegemonKhan; November 18, 2010 at 09:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

May I take Theresa? Its about time I broke out my art abilities again.
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

# of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 100

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

for now yes (and thank you!), but you'll have to get it done by at latest saturday, and we may still simply not have the time to add include it, I'll have to see with the staff if it can be done. Until I give you our response, if you want to do Teresa, I'd suggest you start it now and get her done by at latest saturday, and then hope we'll have time get your fan-art of her included.

I'll give you our response, as soon as I get word back on whether we'd be able to include your fan-art, assuming you can also get it done in time for us to include it before the tournament starts next week.
    Last edited by HegemonKhan; November 19, 2010 at 03:11 AM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HegemonKhan View Post
    (let me see if there's time for us to use your Teresa fan-art. I'll give our response soon. You'd probably have to get it done by at latest saturday, for us to have time to include it. So, you might want to get started on it now, so that you can get/have it done for us to use. But, our decision may still be that there isn't enough time. I'll let you know what our decision will be on it, soon as it's made)
    2 Days? No problem. :P Unless you're expecting an oil painting.
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

# of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 100

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

been caught up with school projects, but I already have it all sketched out. Going to ink the Galatea pic and then finish up the Alicia pic and 99% chance it'll be done before Saturday. Well, back to drawing, lol.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

great, and thanks for doing both Alicia and Galatea. Sorry, for the rush, but we want to get this tournament started, hehe!

(ya, I've been a bit busy with school too, just got done a research paper... and now it's on to finals' studying... argh... lol. So, I fully understand, hehe. Real Life issues/world come up and interferes with online "fantasy/recreational" world, lol)

But we all still hope you can get done the fan-art too, as we'd love to see them, Alicia and Galatea... you got quite the challenge... with Galatea, the "supermodel queen of the goddeses", and Alicia ain't that far behind in beauty either, hehe. J/k! No pressure! j/k

(and llamapie with Teresa!!! And actually all of the characters, as they're all so beautiful, hehe. The ones we already got are wonderful, and we can't wait for the rest of everyones' elses as well!)
    Last edited by HegemonKhan; November 19, 2010 at 05:59 PM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member daichi383's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I finnaly finished helen (my first pic usin a tablet) should be up in a few mins
    Edit: Here it is BEHOLD
    Spoiler show
    Last edited by daichi383; November 19, 2010 at 10:24 AM.

19. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i'll see if i can shade it or ink it later on. but right now this is straight from the sketch I did in school. I don't really remember what the claymore sword look like off the top of my head, so I gave her a small regular sword.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I dunno, I was thinking Galatea the warrior, then the nun. Now she got busted as the nun, maybe as an office lady next? LoL.

Well, I also had Mahou shoujo and Maid outfit in mind, but Mahou Shoujo is just totally not her that I couldn't do it. Maid outfit... hmm... kinda wanna try that. XD

21. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast