Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 38 of 59 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail Vol 24 (Chap 197 - 204) Discussion

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 202 Discussion/ 203 Predictions

According to manga stream the chapter should be out some time today though it might be pushed back tomorrow morning. On the front page of there site they have a link to what times the chapters should be realeased.
    ~ In other words... as I stated "this weekend". Ghost
    Last edited by ghostexiled; October 01, 2010 at 03:01 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lee-tyme7's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Finale View Post
    Mirajane had a team with her siblings. Erza teams up with Natsu and others all the time. Luxus had the Raijinshu. And now it turns out that Mystgun who was the most mysterious character and seemed to be the one person to be a complete loner has a disciple. Wouldnt surprise me if Glidartz has someone that he once mentored.

And if this guy is known to Fairy Tail who better to try to teach him to control his powers than someone else that has extremely destructive magic. Clearly if thats the case it didnt really work out as Gildartz himself accidentally destroys stuff all the time.
    Maybe Gildartz used to be Luxus father's team mate when they were young and sometime along the way Luxus father betrayed FT and that's why Gildartz hate his guts now.

Anyway this arc is hard to predict I can't tell if Natsu will pass this trail or not because if he did he'll be one step stronger than Lucy and Gray and everyone else in FT except the S-Class mages. It just wouldn't be the same any more. I had a feeling he will fail this trail and maybe redeem himself later in the future like in part 2 of this series.

Love is like a hurricane.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Kazu-Sama's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Why are people speculating who's going to win?

It's obviously going to be Cana, hence the whole 'If I fail again I'm leaving' bit.

Well, FT is like a family, and she's already told people that if she fails she'll leave, so why wouldn't everyone just let her win??

Epic Brofist!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member OldSkOoL's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Only Lucy knows that, so unless Cana tells anyone which I don't see happening they won't know

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member MyuuMyuu's Avatar
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey im new here, so this will be my first post ^^

some of the teams was surprising, i would never have guessed Elfman x Evergreen and Juvia x Lisanna.. this arc can only be interesting! I am very excited to see who the guy who said Natsus name is. And I'm very excited to see who it was there was dead / very injured in Charles vision.. for me it looked like a female hand. Cana was crying so it cant be her, i dont think it is Evergreen, that leave Lucy, Levy, Lisanna and Wendy (if we dont take the S-class mages too). I personally dislikes Lisanna, so i wouldent mind if it was her, other way, it would be too much for lisanna to "die again" imo. I cant really see Levy get much injured/die when shes with Gajeel. i may think its Wendy, but it could also be lucy..

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kazu-Sama View Post
    Why are people speculating who's going to win?

It's obviously going to be Cana, hence the whole 'If I fail again I'm leaving' bit.

Well, FT is like a family, and she's already told people that if she fails she'll leave, so why wouldn't everyone just let her win??
    Because she says "I'm thinking of leaving Fairy Tail" every year around trial time. It's entirely possible she's made the same decision in the past, but ultimately lacked the resolve to carry through with it. Plus even if this is the first time she's gone from just thinking about it to actually making a resolution to leave, it's something of a "boy that cried wolf" effect at this point.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Natsu's reason for winning is just as important as cana's though. Above that, it is very probable the dude who is going for natsu is also related in some form connected to cana. In that sense, it is probable cana's situation will be solved before the end of the arc.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Unlucky Boy's Avatar
    Country
    Israel
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 203 Spoiler Thread

9. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member jacke12's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

It would be damn funny if Natsu has chosen the quiet entrance he would be like "why wasn't there no one to fight"

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Unlucky Boy's Avatar
    Country
    Israel
    Post Thanks / Like

Well Lucy and Kana seem to be at disadvantage since Kana lost terribly to Fried and Lucy could win against Bixlow only with Loki's help, but all they have to do is switch targets. Lucy should use Gemini to copy Fried, then Gemini could re-write any runes Fried uses and Kana can target on Bixlow with her ranged card magic.

I hope we get to see the other fights as well.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member monkey D luffy's Avatar
    Country
    Israel
    Post Thanks / Like

lol i think E is for empty. or maybe gildartz is there? or lisanna? agh poor lucy, but im quite sure she is gonna progress
    my new dragons:

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member eclipse12's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree I hope the E route stands for empty. The battle with Fried and Bixlow VS. Lucy And Cana, Lucy can just us Gemini to copy him and cana unknown we dont really know what her ability really is.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member gotdott's Avatar
    Country
    China
    Post Thanks / Like

I really liked how this chapter made use of everyone's abilities used against each other already it was fun and well written

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Igniel's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

In regard to determining which team took which path, only 2 teams have been confirmed as to which path they chose. Natsu & Happy chose path "E" and Cana & Lucy chose (or were left with) path "C".

Now, if paths "A" through "H" correspond to the original map listed as "1" through "8"; then Natsu chose path 5 which is the Quiet path while Cana chose path "3" which is a battle path & considering they have to fight Fried & Bixlow it then can be assumed those two chose path "2".

Other than that, there is no inclination on which team took which path until next week...that is assuming paths "A" through "H" correspond to paths "1" through "8" on the original map.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Lucy is far stronger now than when she fought bixlow. Gemini and scorpio are nothing but huge assets. She doesn't need to rely on loki to win this. I think lucy should take on fried. Gemini will essentially cancel his runes. I think cana should be pretty much capable of taking bixlow. Her cards should handle bixlows attacks pretty well. Anyways, next chapter is bound to be awesome. I hope lucy summons the water whip thing, it would also be a useful weapon here.

New Reply
Page 38 of 59 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 ... LastLast