Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
Thread Closed
Page 1 of 82 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 510 Discussion

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto Naruto 510 Discussion

If you haven't seen the goodies yet, you can check them out in the Spoiler Pics and Summaries thread. This is where you can discuss all about them. No spamming allowed.

But remember: NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE THE SPOILER THREADS. This rule will be strictly enforced. Please respect those that don't want to be spoiled. Thanks.

If you have any question to ask, but not related with the current spoiler discussion, please post it in the Naruto Hangout Thread or in the Naruto Toshokan.

Are you tired of waiting for spoilers? Why not head to the Reviews section and read the reviews our members have made or start your own review? Many members' perspectives are interesting and have deeper thoughts; we'd certainly like to read your thoughts as well! Your participation in the discussions are appreciated as well!
    Last edited by benelori; September 09, 2010 at 12:45 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto_Rasengan's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 510 Spoiler Discussion

So according to that short Summary, and on NF Nagato was of Uzumaki lineage and was the third Rinnegan user.

Rikudou used Izanagi, which apaprently is a dōjutsu only those with both Uchiha and Senju powers can use.
    Last edited by Naruto_Rasengan; September 14, 2010 at 04:25 AM. Reason: more info

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mbacarra's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

it looks like the battle has ended based on the spoiler. does this mean konan failed?

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto_Rasengan View Post
    So according to that short Summary, and on NF Nagato was of Uzumaki lineage and was the third Rinnegan user.

Rikudou used Izanagi, which apaprently is a dōjutsu only those with both Uchiha and Senju powers can use.
    wow that's a surprise. naruto would be able to use izanagi, but doesn't izanagi consume an eye? what will naruto offer? the kyuubi's? hehehe. j/k.
    Last edited by mbacarra; September 14, 2010 at 04:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Paradoxicon's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

The Senju don't have eye powers. Sounds fake to me, a random mix of lineages and hax jutsu that don't add up.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Paradoxicon's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mbacarra View Post
    it looks like the battle has ended based on the spoiler. does this mean konan failed?
    <hr noshade size="1">
    Well, no need for spoilers to know that one 2 chapters ago. The story can't progress if Konan had succeeded.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gatsuga View Post
    The third ? Who is the second ?
    Who knows, just getting this from NF as they go.

Quote Originally Posted by Paradoxicon View Post
    The Senju don't have eye powers. Sounds fake to me, a random mix of lineages and hax jutsu that don't add up.
    Well, Rikudou originally possessed all of these things and as descendants of Rikudou it becomes possible. Nothing is really confirmed at this stage though, and spoilers are always vague.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Xiraiya's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

So it seems Izanagi for Uchihas kills their eyes each use, but the original Technique was created by Rikudo? I imagine his version didn't seal eyes.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

spoiler seems fake to me. madara consumed all hax powers of the 1st hokage and that leave him in this current pathetic state? lmao

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Xiraiya's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Also, what powers? Wasn't Hashirama just really skilled? Mokuton doesn't seem quite like the "powers" they mean.

The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

So Konan really didn't have some kind of plan about the bodies ? I hope the spoilers are too vague or a bad interpretation or something like that. Otherwise I would be very disappointed. Of course, Madara winning the fight was the logical way, but man, Konan really kept the bodies without any plan ? -_-''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Is she the new Sakura 2.0 ?

11. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Apparently Madara himself states he wanted to become the next rikudou and that is why he stole shodai's power. However like Danzou he couldn't control Shodai's power and as result he displays an incomplete izanagi.

So it seems he intends to use Rinnegan himself? To me it seems as though Madara needs Rinnegan himself to be able revive the 10-tails with a perfect Inzanagi.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Even though Konan lost the bodies, I still believe she sealed the eyes somehow. Or maybe that is what I want to believe because Sharinhax already fucks up this manga to enough degree and I certainly do not want Rinnegan added up to this.

BTW, wtf has Izanagi has to do with this?

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Moemin 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Just to clarify, this spoiler is not fake, it's posted by ohana.

To me this chapter sounds incredibly awesome. Lots of revelations, and the theory of Nagato being Naruto's lost uncle is revived (lol).

But Nagato is the third Rinnegan user? Who was the second? If Madara wanted to become the second coming of Rikudou by taking Hashirama's power (what power? The power of his body?), then that means that the second Rinnegan user must have lived between Hashirama vs Madara and Nagato.

Other than the huge revelations this chapter was predictable. Madara winning was a given, and winning with genjutsu was also highly probable.

16. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bleda View Post
    Even though Konan lost the bodies, I still believe she sealed the eyes somehow. Or maybe that is what I want to believe because Sharinhax already fucks up this manga to enough degree and I certainly do not want Rinnegan added up to this.

BTW, wtf has Izanagi has to do with this?
    Apparently Izanagi was a jutsu created by Rikudou - It's what he used to split Juubi.

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

That was a misinterpretation by me...Madara or ohana(who is quoting Madara probably) has a weird choice of word order, so I think I will let this translation to better hands, because I can't get myself around the tricky parts. Anyway, Nagato is confirmed to be third possessor of Rinnegan.

19. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
Thread Closed
Page 1 of 82 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast