Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Yoruichi vs Starrk

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Riverrun
    Post Thanks / Like

Yoruichi vs Starrk

Wolf Pack vs Fast Feline

Rules and Conditions:

1. The fight takes place in FKT
    2. They Can use anything they've shown.

IMO Yoruichi would win. Starrks abilities are great, but I think he would have a hard time hitting her if she was using shunko at full power.

The ceros IMO can be matched by Yoruichis shunko blast or dodged. The wolves probably could probably be dealt with in the same 2 ways I mentioned above. Also Starrk would leave himself open to attack using the wolves. If Starrk tries to use his swords she could either use cicada to create an opening for a match winning attack or fight at mid range with shunko blast.

Added Pic ~ WD
    Last edited by Waking_Dreamer; May 04, 2011 at 12:46 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member conn-man's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Yoruichi vs Starrk

Well she would need the gloves and boots to get through the hierro and that'll make her a little slower, and stark is pretty quick to but the shunko should work. The main problem for yoruichi is that she's not a tank by any standards so the wolves are gonna hurt.

Honestly they seem like really evenly matched characters, I might be leaning towards stark a tiny bit though

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Takahashi's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd say Stark. Contrary to popular belief, I don't think Yoroichi is any faster than Soi Fon, in fact, judging by their fight, Soi Fon seems quite a bit faster. Yoruichi may have improved recently because she hasn't been out of the loop for 100 years anymore, but any significant improvement seems unlikely.

If this were Soi Fon VS Stark, everyone would say Stark immediately, so I think saying that Yoruichi's speed would be a game changer isn't right. ( I realize this wasn't mentioned yet, but it will be)

Anyway, Shunko is indeed a powerful transformation, can be used up close or ranged, it's all around great offensively but we don't know if it has any defensive properties.

I think Stark is underrated because he was killed by a Shikai, but he was also killed by a one hit kill Shikai, he lost the game, so he died.

Stark is smart, or at least quick on his feet to realize things. He can fight well ranged with Cero's and his Spirit Wolves, he can fight up close with an energy sword, he's not really limited in any area that the fight could occur.

The main advantage Yoruichi has is probably Cicada, it's been effective every single time it was used, and I'm sure she knows plenty more similar techniques.

Overall, I'd say Stark, the reason being is because Yoruichi is only allowed to use things she's shown, so no Zanpakuto spells a loss for her in my mind.

Country
    Riverrun
    Post Thanks / Like

- Soi Fong is the fastest SS captain, if Shunsui can get behind Starrk, Soi Fong and Yoruichi probably can.

-Yoruichi's shunko increases speed. Soi Fong noticed that when Yoruichi used hanki.

- I think with shunko Yoruichi can easily break the hierro of any Espada, its just that she is reluctant to use it.

- IMO Yoruichi can end this in one shunko punch, if it hits: http://manga.bleachexile.com/bleach-...9-page-18.html, http://manga.bleachexile.com/bleach-...9-page-19.html

She was able to dent Godzen when using shunko to a small extent.
    Last edited by En Yang Ji; September 25, 2010 at 08:38 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member El Samurai Guapo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Takahashi View Post
    If this were Soi Fon VS Stark, everyone would say Stark immediately
    Not me, I would favor Soi Fon over Starrk. Barragan was the worst possible opponent for her because respira rendered her shikai, bankai, hand-to-hand skills, and shunko totally useless. Starrk wouldn't be so lucky. Soi Fon is much faster, and Starrk seems to let himself get distracted and start daydreaming a bit too much (maybe he has ADD like me). He'd get two-hit-killed before he knew what hit him.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Takahashi's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by El Samurai Guapo View Post
    Not me, I would favor Soi Fon over Starrk. Barragan was the worst possible opponent for her because respira rendered her shikai, bankai, hand-to-hand skills, and shunko totally useless. Starrk wouldn't be so lucky. Soi Fon is much faster, and Starrk seems to let himself get distracted and start daydreaming a bit too much (maybe he has ADD like me). He'd get two-hit-killed before he knew what hit him.
    Wow, someone else you actually likes Soi Fon?!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Xsoteria's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd say it would be a pretty cool match. Yoruichi has a bit of an advantage in speed and tricks like Cicada, but not by a a great margin, IMO. However Starrk has shown the most impressive reflexes in the manga so far, and if we were to take away his ADD, he could maybe win this match.

Yoruichi on the other hand has to go with Shunko, and that would be the crucial thing in the fight. If it boosts her speed and can punch through hierro (Starrk is pretty tough I'd say), she should take this.

It's really a massive assumption though, since I don't think we've seen Starrk go full out with decent resolve, and Yoruichi's zan is a mystery. Not to mention it's hard to gauge their power comparatively. I'm certain it would be an awesome fight, and whoever won, wouldn't get an easy kill, that's for sure.
    Brigands demand your money or your life; women require both.
    Better be nice to them

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DEATHBOTT's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

starrk imo. those wolves would get her.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I have to lean towards stark here. She probably can deflect cero with shunko to some extent but even that will be hard IMO. Wolves would be even harder. Love's shikai while wearing mask did not stop them and he at least had some range. Yoruichi has no realistic way of stopping the wolves without them exploding on her ass(lucky wolves). Yoruichi is no doubt strong but wolves are just too much of an advantage since they regenerate and then explode. I don't think shunko alone would help her outright reach starrk.

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Raizen's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Youruichi is one of the coolest characters in bleach. But starkks would win. As fast as she is, starks is fast as well.

Youruichi has not shown any skills that are offensive and useful other then shuunko. But she can't maintain shuunko for very long.

With the countless cero and wolves and starks intellect, youruichi won't win. It would be too difficult to escape his attacks let alone do a counterattack

Country
    Riverrun
    Post Thanks / Like

IMO Yoruichi would only need one close range shunko blast to win. She can envelope all the wolves in a huge shunko blast and blow them up.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ki0 View Post
    IMO Yoruichi would only need one close range shunko blast to win. She can envelope all the wolves in a huge shunko blast and blow them up.
    Shuunko does not provide her immunity to the explosions. I doubt she can blow up all the wolves as u so claim. These wolves are quite sneaky, they are opportunistic and will attack at the right moment.

If youruichi does get a shunko hit on starks, starks would be in trouble. But it will be really difficult for youruichi to get close to starks let alone land a hit considering starks is very fast and has great reaction speed

Country
    Riverrun
    Post Thanks / Like

- The shunko blast are pretty large so it can hit a lot of them at the same time.

- Yoruichi is likely faster than Starrk. If Yoruichi shunpo's next to Starrk and he loses sight of her, he's likely going to take a lot of damage. A close range battle would be bad for Starrk, while using the wolves. He couldn't send any wolves at her without getting caught in the blast.

The wolves are useless if Starrk loses sight of her or she if she fights him close range.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Youruichi while is fast, nothing in the manga has shown that she is faster than starks or even fast enough for him to lose sight of her. That is nothing but wishful thinking.

If she use shuunko, the wolves really close to her may get caught, but the blast from them would hurt her. Starks has shown he is pretty strong in close combat as well. Youruichi does not have a zanpaktou to block stark's spirit swords with so that is a disadvantage to her

Country
    Riverrun
    Post Thanks / Like

- Yoruichi has shown around 14 afterimages when she beat the Omnitsu in an instant. Also Starrk was able to get Shunsui to lose sight of him at least once or twice and he's around the same speed as Shunsui.

- Yoruichi could blast Starrk just a bit out of Starrks range or could purposely get hit by a spirit sword and use Cicada. After that she could use the opening to blast him at close range.

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast