Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New antogonist(s) will appear and break Aizen's seal

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Tabaro Foka's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

New antogonist(s) will appear and break Aizen's seal

Well now Aizen is sealed for me this is not his end still.Someone will release him from the seal and that will be someone really powerful evil being/s.I thing that this two bodies from sayzel lab will be the next antagonists.Why I think so?The reason is that Tite Kubo mantioned this two bodies will play really important role to the story.Exept that they have connection with Aizen from Hueco Mundo.When Kurotsuchi Mayuri saw them in Aporro lab he was really interested from them.He even take them with himself.There is no way for me to have another main antagonist exept Aizen.There is no way after so much chapters this to be Aizen end.He will return without a doubt with stronger allied .It is mystery what are this two bodies(shinigamis,arrancars or something else).The only thing that we know for them is that they have human shape.This will be really interstin if it happened.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: New antogonist/s will appear and broke Aizen seal

I hope that doesn't happen, it seems to just to simple and common and very predictable. What i think would be cool is if the next villain is so powerful and overwhelming that they try releasing Aizen to fight him/it. Aizen uses bankai or some interesting techniques but still ends up losing. Ties up the Aizen story very neatly, showing off some more skill, and giving a sense of power to the new villain so there is no doubt about how powerful he/it is.

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

wow kulash ... thats awesome ... trying to fight the new villain WITH aizen . Hope it will turn out like this .

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well it's the best way to give a scope of power to the new villains without dragging the story or anything. It cuts a bunch of dialog and speculation with one awesome battle, what could be better story telling.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd like aizen to have a part in the story but not precisely as a villain. Maybe something like a force to set things in motion and taunt the good guys but I think overall bleach needs a new twist. I think the king will be a sort of antagonist in the next arc along with the royal guard. Aizen attempted to tresspass into god's territory and apparently went a decent way along that path, but more importantly, ichigo FAR surpassed aizen. In that sense, ichigo himself could be seen as a threat. Orihime has the power to reject acts of god, which in some ways could be extended to rejecting the will of the king. She could also be seen as a threat to the order of the world.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Richo's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    I'd like aizen to have a part in the story but not precisely as a villain. Maybe something like a force to set things in motion and taunt the good guys but I think overall bleach needs a new twist. I think the king will be a sort of antagonist in the next arc along with the royal guard. Aizen attempted to tresspass into god's territory and apparently went a decent way along that path, but more importantly, ichigo FAR surpassed aizen. In that sense, ichigo himself could be seen as a threat. Orihime has the power to reject acts of god, which in some ways could be extended to rejecting the will of the king. She could also be seen as a threat to the order of the world.
    The spirit king has no real function in the world besides what has already been explained as a scapegoat for everyone. He does not intervene directly in SS affairs beside some gaurd recruitement.
    Ichigo being a threat is possibility but if kubo plays this right and removes FGT from ichigo his arsenal it won't be a problem, since ichigo was still not enough to kill Aizen. Aizen was just weakened by mugetsu not defeated. The hougyouku deemed Aizen not worthy of itself and rejected him letting the seal do the rest. Urahara defeated Aizen in the end and not Ichigo.
    Ichigo in a sense lost everything for now and even when he regains his powers will lose some of it.
    \

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Hard_Rock's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Ichigo and his company will unseal Aizen. Just wait and see
    The Landscape of the End

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member kazeofsilence's Avatar
    In a room, with Kubo Tite in a cage drawing me Bleach chapters in advance
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I believe an interview in the second character book hinted at those two bodies being Hitsugaya's predecessor and his vice captain, although a lot of the interview was purposefully blacked out on parts that would reveal plot to come in the manga.
    The Secret of the Manga

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kazeofsilence View Post
    I believe an interview in the second character book hinted at those two bodies being Hitsugaya's predecessor and his vice captain, although a lot of the interview was purposefully blacked out on parts that would reveal plot to come in the manga.
    Do you have any links or cites, because that sounds really interesting and i would love to read the interview

The Giggs MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted igotthegoods's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

If they are on syazels lab that means they dead. Meaning syazel is using both for his experiments.

The connection? Two bodies relates to Syazel, syazel relates to Aizen.

There.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member poobert's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think Aizen will come back as the main antagonist. You have to have a bad guy stronger than the last.... Not to mention that the final battle has to be close, not the one sided Ichigo Aizen battle, which will happen again if he returns.

imo the bad guy will unseal Aizen and use him as a subordinate. Then Hitsu will beat him. Partly because of fan service, and partly because I think he needs momo vengeance.

ps. @ Hard_Rock, hail Friend! Have you seen the three part live action movie? It is fantastic!
    My blog. Not very interesting, but if you are bored and want to burn time, there are pages of junk to read!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Somehow I have an ominous feeling that Urahara's probably going to be the one. I keep having the feeling that he was psyched to a certain extent when Aizen engaged in his noisy demagogue before his final sealing. However, I think that readers are going to be peeved if Aizen comes back anyway, since it took a ton of effort (and a lot of patience on the readers' part) to finally seal this fella.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jakeswu View Post
    Somehow I have an ominous feeling that Urahara's probably going to be the one. I keep having the feeling that he was psyched to a certain extent when Aizen engaged in his noisy demagogue before his final sealing. However, I think that readers are going to be peeved if Aizen comes back anyway, since it took a ton of effort (and a lot of patience on the readers' part) to finally seal this fella.
    I hope it's not Urahara. I know that he is kind of shady and knows a lot more then whatever one else knows, but him becoming a bad guy would really fly in the face of his character development. We saw in the Turn Back arc that he was at first just a really kind of goofy unsure kid almost. He was very talented but to unsure about himself. Suddenly he saw the importance of dealing with Aizen and took on confidence and responsibility and a couple hundred year plan to stop him. You would have to throw that out the window if he was a bad guy.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Adding the fact that this new Central 46 seems quite suspicous, i won't be surprised if they will order Gotei 13 to hunt Ichigo and his friends, for an excuse like " To keep the balance between bla bla and bla bla ".

Anyway, i don't want anything like " The king is a good guy, his advisors are the evil one " or the King to be a little kid controlled by whatever stuff or person

18. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast