Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bleach EP 290 Discussion

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Drago's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Arrow Bleach EP 290 Discussion

When discussing the episode, please respect those that don't want to be spoiled and put all future Manga events into spoiler tags.This rule will be strictly enforced. Thanks.

Bleach Episode 289 titled as " For The Sake Of Justice?! The Man Who Deserted The Shinigami" is out on Narutosoul

Click here for Online Stream/Download Links --->http://www.narutosoul.com/forums/ble...ode-290-a.html

Download Links -->http://www.narutosoul.com/downloads/series/2.html

Mirror for Online Stream

http://www.animeavenue.net/bleach-episode-290/

http://www.watchbleachepisodes.net/bleach-episode-290/
    Last edited by Drago; September 28, 2010 at 05:51 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Cobra826's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Jamaica
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach Episode 290 Discussion

Dam tousen got the best release animation so far and he pwns. Even more angry on how he died -.-

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Koma's wounds look worse than they were in the manga,

I know it's padding, but seriously, WTF Writers?!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Exodi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Not only is Tousen blind, (thus never seeing the effects of KS), but his zanpakutou guard is only the one out of the shinigami that is silver, just like the arrancars'.

I'm pretty sure that was a hint, all the way back in the days of Soul Society.

Anyway, these past few episodes have been just fantastic. The next one looks good judging by the preview. But I'm still just anxoius to see:

Spoiler show

Country
    Jamaica
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Exodi View Post
    Not only is Tousen blind, (thus never seeing the effects of KS), but his zanpakutou guard is only the one out of the shinigami that is silver, just like the arrancars'.

I'm pretty sure that was a hint, all the way back in the days of Soul Society.

Anyway, these past few episodes have been just fantastic. The next one looks good judging by the preview. But I'm still just anxoius to see:

Spoiler show
    The are gonna ruin that fight when yama od with the double bone technique. Probably won't show ww full dmg.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity DARK's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This fight is receiving a lot of "justice," isn't it? The animators have done an exceptional job transistioning the battle to the anime. In addition to the music choice, this was just absolutely stunning. The pacing was top-notch as well, not too slow and not too fast. I had only wished that the Espada fights receiving this much attention (too much dragging/filler).

It is clear and concise, especially with Tousen's reasons of going through with his justice : revenge for the friend who has been killed by a Shinigami. Komamura gives up on trying to reason with his only companion and fighting for his own personal vendetta, as a pillar of the Soul Society.

Tousen's downfall was complete at the end of the episode, to the point where he uses his Resurrection. Damn, if only the other Espada and Arrancar's releases were animated half as good as Tousen's, it'd be complete. The writers and animators both must be loving Tousen to death.

We got a small sneak peek of Aizen VS Hirako as well, up to the point where Hirako reveals the release command of his zanpakuto. Shinji uses Aizen's words against him to try to level the playing field.

Not too much interruption, a battle that almost completely follows the transaction done in the manga. This is something that happens very rarely in the anime nowadays. My only complaint was the music selection used for Tousen's flashback with his friend (the part about clearing away the clouds).

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member LeDuck's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Great fight, a lot of fun to watch!
    Music choice was superb again, the Ressurrection was very intense^^

Country
    Israel
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DARK View Post
    This fight is receiving a lot of "justice," isn't it? The animators have done an exceptional job transistioning the battle to the anime. In addition to the music choice, this was just absolutely stunning. The pacing was top-notch as well, not too slow and not too fast. I had only wished that the Espada fights receiving this much attention (too much dragging/filler).

It is clear and concise, especially with Tousen's reasons of going through with his justice : revenge for the friend who has been killed by a Shinigami. Komamura gives up on trying to reason with his only companion and fighting for his own personal vendetta, as a pillar of the Soul Society.

Tousen's downfall was complete at the end of the episode, to the point where he uses his Resurrection. Damn, if only the other Espada and Arrancar's releases were animated half as good as Tousen's, it'd be complete. The writers and animators both must be loving Tousen to death.

We got a small sneak peek of Aizen VS Hirako as well, up to the point where Hirako reveals the release command of his zanpakuto. Shinji uses Aizen's words against him to try to level the playing field.

Not too much interruption, a battle that almost completely follows the transaction done in the manga. This is something that happens very rarely in the anime nowadays. My only complaint was the music selection used for Tousen's flashback with his friend (the part about clearing away the clouds).
    Not just that, the Animation supervisor of this episode which comes now one in every 9 episodes(most previous episodes were 272&281 which were Ulquiorra and Barragan's death) is amazing as a rotation animator, all his episodes are great like this especially now that blood has returned

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner greedo's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

can some one give me the names of the songs featuring in Komamura/Tousen fight ???? tnx

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity DARK's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by susanoo13 View Post
    Not just that, the Animation supervisor of this episode which comes now one in every 9 episodes(most previous episodes were 272&281 which were Ulquiorra and Barragan's death) is amazing as a rotation animator, all his episodes are great like this especially now that blood has returned
    That too, but overall I'm glad that this fight has a lot going behind it. I knew that the animation was top notch the moment I saw it. I'm relieved that the guy who worked on both Ulquiorra and Barragan's death episodes is working on this as well.

In addition to the animation, the music was also spectacular and the fight did not stray off from the manga. We didn't have unnecessary filler at every twist and turn, unlike the Espada battles.

For the first time in a long time, I felt drawn into a fight, not having to look back at source material to see what was presented by Kubo and what wasn't. The pacing was incredible, wasn't too slow and wasn't rushed either. I can't help but awe at this masterpiece, to see two characters who have rarely battled in the series contend against one another, two friends who are fighting against one another for their individual senses of justice.

I'll be content if the rest of this arc is as good as this battle.
    Last edited by DARK; September 28, 2010 at 06:14 PM.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Who else loves that "Mysterious" soundtrack that played during Tousens flashback?
    Man is that an incredible soundtrack, and i had it all along and never listened into it.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Markalas's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone else fucking LOVE Tousen's voice after he turned into his resurrection? He sounds more sinister and cocky, I LOVE IT.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Aikidoka's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Who exactly is this animator everyone is talking about? I loved the previous episodes he did, I'd like to know his name.

This episode and the last were awesome, I was starting to get discouraged with the relatively poor quality in the episodes before that (Hiyori scene ><), but these past couple were top notch. I'm particularly glad this scene was done so well, as it had three of my top ten favorite characters together.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Broody's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gh0un View Post
    Who else loves that "Mysterious" soundtrack that played during Tousens flashback?
    Man is that an incredible soundtrack, and i had it all along and never listened into it.
    Whats its name?

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast