Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 757 by cnet128 , Bleach 593 by cnet128 , Gintama 507 by kewl0210

View Poll Results: Who do you think is the person Allen is going to kill when he turns into the 14th????

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Earl

18 36.73%
  • Manna

1 2.04%
  • General Cross

3 6.12%
  • Lenalee Lee

4 8.16%
  • The people from the order in general

3 6.12%
  • The whole world in general

7 14.29%
  • One of his fellow exorcists. (Kanda, Lavi, Bookman, Krory, Miranda, Marie...)

6 12.24%
  • Someone else????

7 14.29%
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Who will die from Allen's/14th's hand????

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ANGELiki's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile Who will die from Allen's/14th's hand????

Who do you think is the person Allen is going to kill when he turns into the 14th???? Express your intuition!!!!
    • The Earl (yeah well. The 14th's bro. They may love each other, who knows?)
    • Manna. (with some strange magic, Manna is brought back to life!)
    • General Cross (it's possible. Either he was the one who killed him, or he's GOING to kill him in the future)
    • Lenalee Lee (if Lenalee is the heart, the 14th might want to use her innocence. So he might want to kill her. NOOOOOOOO)
    • The people from the order in general
    • The whole world in general (Neah is the Noah of destruction, after all. Destroy the whole world!!! Purify the world with flame!!!)
    • One of his fellow exorcists. (Kanda, Lavi, Bookman, Krory, Miranda, Marie...)
    • Someone else????
    Reach out, touch infinity
    Life is just a memory
    Time is not the entity
    Like it used to be

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jaymie's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who will die from Allen's/14th's hand????

Mana/The Earl, if my "the Earl has taken over Mana's body" theory is correct.

Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jaymie View Post
    Mana/The Earl, if my "the Earl has taken over Mana's body" theory is correct.
    Ah? I though Earl, but in a different way... You know. ''when you turn into the 14th, you will kill someone you love.'' = ''when you turn into the 14th, you will kill someone the 14th loves''.... And the 14th may love the Earl... Who knows?

Eh, guys, those who vote ''someone else'' please write in text who you think it is going to be... I'm sorry, I just wrote down whoever I thought was most likely, but then I may have forgotten someone...
    Last edited by ANGELiki; September 30, 2010 at 02:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Life is just a memory
    Time is not the entity
    Like it used to be

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ANGELiki View Post
    Ah? I though Earl, but in a different way... You know. ''when you turn into the 14th, you will kill someone you love.'' = ''when you turn into the 14th, you will kill someone the 14th loves''.... And the 14th may love the Earl... Who knows?
    The Earl does seem like a likely candidate to me as well, and I do like your interpretation of that line!

When I voted, though, I said "one of his fellow exorsists". I feel like he'll destroy a whole bunch of people at the Black Order, not just, say, Lenalee. Actually, it seems more likely to me that Lenalee will end up outliving a whole bunch of characters.

Either way, I can definitely see the Earl/Earl in Mana's form (I like that theory, but we don't know how true it could turn out to be just yet) being killed off at some point or another. Certainly there'll be a lot of blood spilled in the end! *is excited*
    Last edited by ruinedshadows; September 30, 2010 at 05:25 AM. Reason: quote fail D;

Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    I feel like he'll destroy a whole bunch of people at the Black Order, not just, say, Lenalee. Actually, it seems more likely to me that Lenalee will end up outliving a whole bunch of characters.
    Ah. I distinguisted Lenalee from the rest of the exorsists just because she may be the heart. (OR!!!! Another crazy theory of mine~~ The Heart has split into two! Allen AND Lenalee are compatible with the heart!!!!! YAY)
    Actually I think that everyone will live in the end, and that the Earl will make up with his bro and sacrifice himself to save the world...
    Life is just a memory
    Time is not the entity
    Like it used to be

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member clamche's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

When Cross told Allen about that I don't know why but I thought it will be Lenalee. But Allen has many friends and he loves people in general so he could kill someone who is not his fellow.
    But somehow I think that it will be someone really important whom we know from the very beginning of DGM. So I may say that it will be either the Earl ( Isn't it too early for him to die? ) or someone from the Black Order.

MH's Most Beautiful Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Naomidee's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

I think his goal is to murder The Millennium Earl as well as the other members of the Noah Clan ( you left them out! o: ). But they would fall into the "Other" category I guess. n_n

(OR!!!! Another crazy theory of mine~~ The Heart has split into two! Allen AND Lenalee are compatible with the heart!!!!!
    This theory reminds me of Horcruxes from Harry Potter.
    Lmao... XDDDD
    Last edited by Naomidee; September 30, 2010 at 02:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Naomidee View Post
    I think his goal is to murder The Millennium Earl as well as the other members of the Noah Clan ( you left them out! o: ). But they would fall into the "Other" category I guess. n_n
    <hr noshade size="1">

This theory reminds me of Horcruxes from Harry Potter.
    Lmao... XDDDD
    Eh??? LOL, no, you are right, although my line of thinking was:
    Allen?
    No, it's Lenalee.
    No, it's Allen.
    No, Lenalee.
    Allen is the destroyer of time. He doesn't have to be the heart as well.
    But he is the main character!
    Lenalee looks important too.
    Allen.
    Lenalee.
    Allen.
    I said LENALEE.
    Allen.
    Lenalee.
    It's BOTH OF THEM!! It looks exactly like a stupid theory that a manga can come up with!!
    All right, it's stupid because I came up with it. In a manga it will have some proper basis. Another thing that made me think of this theory was that the only innocence that wasn't lost in the Noah's ark arc, was that of Allen and Lenalee... If the heart was lost, I'm sure there would be some sort of consequence to the rest of the innocence.
    Life is just a memory
    Time is not the entity
    Like it used to be

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member 13Tsubasa's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it would be the earl or the order but I voted for Earl.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I really like that split heart theory! Although, then Allen has so many things going for him already... the uber-strong Innocence, the freaky curse that nobody else has (or seems to have), the whole Destroyer of Time rigmarole, the Noah genes (that seem to be incredibly strong as well), the MPD that comes with that... to put the Heart on top of all that seems like overkill to me.

Eh??? LOL, no, you are right, although my line of thinking was:
    Allen?
    No, it's Lenalee.
    No, it's Allen.
    No, Lenalee.
    Allen is the destroyer of time. He doesn't have to be the heart as well.
    But he is the main character!
    Lenalee looks important too.
    Allen.
    Lenalee.
    Allen.
    I said LENALEE.
    Allen.
    Lenalee.
    It's BOTH OF THEM!!
    OMG. I love you for this post. Here, have a virtual cookie~ *hands cookie*

(I was totally thinking the same thing earlier in the series, too, though. <3)

Eh, back on topic. I kind of think everyone's going to die in the end, to be honest. D;

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MSofAofCOCA's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ruinedshadows View Post
    I really like that split heart theory! Although, then Allen has so many things going for him already... the uber-strong Innocence, the freaky curse that nobody else has (or seems to have), the whole Destroyer of Time rigmarole, the Noah genes (that seem to be incredibly strong as well), the MPD that comes with that... to put the Heart on top of all that seems like overkill to me.

Eh, back on topic. I kind of think everyone's going to die in the end, to be honest. D;
    Meh. I had an Allen/Lenalee idea at the beginning too, but then that means they have to have something that makes them uber similar that would make the heart split (or, like the earl mentioned, the heart may create a 'dummy' heart) so it could also be possible that the heart is going to make allen take the fall while it observes. Which makes me think of LAvi, and how the heart seems so.......... uncaring reguarding the fate of the world. wouldn't it appear by now and synch so that it can be used?

On that note, I don't think Allen's innocence is particularly strong. It has failed more than once, and actually makes me wonder just what makes Crown Clown of critical level? Seriously, compare the sword/edge end to judgement/lau shimin/ sokaro's innocence. there's absolutely no question in who would win.

Overall, i don't think anyone will die. for somereason i think what cross said to allen was his own personal prediction; like "allen, i have a feeling you might be killing someone soon. just incase i'm right, i'm telling you this now so that you could do your best to avoid the situation" By now, i'm thinking that even if allen was supposed to kill someone, something will/has happened that has changed the future (like, he was supposed to kill... idk, kanda and meet the 14th from shock, but since kanda has stabbed him, he is already pass that stage)

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Aracely's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Since I agree with the "the Earl has taken over Mana's body" theory, I'd picked the Earl for the poll, though I could've picked Mana for that too.

But also it could be the Earl because of the Earl being an important person to the 14th. I think the 14th really does care a lot about the Earl, even if he has decided firmly to kill him.

Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ruinedshadows View Post

LOL THANK YOU!!!!
    *eats virtual cookie* Mmmmmmmmmmmm tastes good.
    Can you give me the virtual recipe?? In binary please.

Quote Originally Posted by Aracely View Post
    Since I agree with the "the Earl has taken over Mana's body" theory, I'd picked the Earl for the poll, though I could've picked Mana for that too.

But also it could be the Earl because of the Earl being an important person to the 14th. I think the 14th really does care a lot about the Earl, even if he has decided firmly to kill him.
    Yeah. Just Kanda and Alma. I'm surprised that no one has voted for Lenalee though. I'm pretty sure it will be her. If the heart IS spit into two, then the 14th would want to use both pieces properly. And if Cross knew that, he could warn Allen about it...
    Now, since I do believe that theory, I'll have to ask myself an important philosofical question.
    Why didn't I vote for her either?
    (I picked the earl)
    Last edited by ANGELiki; October 01, 2010 at 09:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Life is just a memory
    Time is not the entity
    Like it used to be

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member hopeandlight's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

voted for others

the Noah

the 14th loves the noah no matter what they've done cause their family

ningen as written in the manga can be more than one person

anyways perhaps he will only kill the "noah memories" inside
    thus rendering the noah regular humans

nea say he will destroy everything
    perhaps he refers to:
    sorrow
    he wishes to destroy all the sorrow
    -the sorrow the wars cause
    -the sorrow the noah hold because they cannot forget ( i remember the movie inception
    Spoiler show
    )

To destroy the old world of hate and create a new one
    The noah are from before the Great Flood
    they are the past
    the people born everyday and deserve to live

sadly this means no more gray skin tiki ...
    that's a tragedy by itself

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member clamche's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

If Neah is another way of pronouncing "Noah" then maybe there is a reason for that. Maybe Neah has the powers of all other Noahs in himself and that's why he was able to kill all of them. So there's no need for him the other Noah to exist and he'll destroy his "family", and the Noah in him loves them and will cry.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast