Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 757 by cnet128 , Bleach 593 by cnet128 , Gintama 507 by kewl0210

View Poll Results: Who do you think is the person Allen is going to kill when he turns into the 14th????

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Earl

18 36.73%
  • Manna

1 2.04%
  • General Cross

3 6.12%
  • Lenalee Lee

4 8.16%
  • The people from the order in general

3 6.12%
  • The whole world in general

7 14.29%
  • One of his fellow exorcists. (Kanda, Lavi, Bookman, Krory, Miranda, Marie...)

6 12.24%
  • Someone else????

7 14.29%
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Who will die from Allen's/14th's hand????

in absentia 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity saladesu's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who will die from Allen's/14th's hand????

I think Lenalee is the heart, so I think there will definitely have to be a face-off between Lenalee and Allen. I hope he doesn't kill her (like Allen gets back his consciousness at the moment Crown Clown is about to pierce her neck or something dramatic like that... But yes, it's very, very hackneyed D.

Also, what Cross said was that Allen would have to kill "humans, whom you love". It's already been established that Allen loves both humans and Akuma (rather, he wants to save them). Neah will probably go on a rampage and kill many humans, but not necessarily people that Allen loves on a personal level. The word Cross used was "humans" as in mankind as a race, rather than "people" with whom Allen has a relationship. It was Allen (and many readers) who interpreted "humans" as "people". I think this will be a key factor in what will happen, or I think Hoshino-sensei wouldn't have put that conversation in.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Dlanor_A.Knox's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

*crawls from a hole after 2month orso*

I voted for the whole world in general but honestly I couldn't choose between that and someone else, I thought that maybe he had to "kill" the souls of the Akuma's. Allen loves the souls of the Akuma's and does everything to save them, but Neah may know the truth behind the Akuma creation (points at what the Earl said in Sheryl's garden) and "kills" them or Allen may found out the truth about them (if he's going to join the Noahs).

Eventually choose for the whole world in general because I have the feeling that Neah is the "real bad guy" (and decieved Mana and Cross) and that the Earl does the right thing in the wrong way..... Could also be an explanation about why Mana helped Allen out ( he found out about Neah's real intentions etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by MSofAofCOCA View Post
    It has failed more than once, and actually makes me wonder just what makes Crown Clown of critical level? Seriously, compare the sword/edge end to judgement/lau shimin/ sokaro's innocence. there's absolutely no question in who would win.
    I think that Allen doesn't know all of Crown Clown's power yet, which makes it unable to use all his power at his full extend.

I mean, he even creeped Road out in the Ark Arc xD
    They have slaughtered millions of Teemos... Pentakill is coming!!!

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MSofAofCOCA's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dlanor_A.Knox View Post
    *crawls from a hole after 2month orso*

I voted for the whole world in general but honestly I couldn't choose between that and someone else, I thought that maybe he had to "kill" the souls of the Akuma's. Allen loves the souls of the Akuma's and does everything to save them, but Neah may know the truth behind the Akuma creation (points at what the Earl said in Sheryl's garden) and "kills" them or Allen may found out the truth about them (if he's going to join the Noahs).

Eventually choose for the whole world in general because I have the feeling that Neah is the "real bad guy" (and decieved Mana and Cross) and that the Earl does the right thing in the wrong way..... Could also be an explanation about why Mana helped Allen out ( he found out about Neah's real intentions etc.)

I think that Allen doesn't know all of Crown Clown's power yet, which makes it unable to use all his power at his full extend.

I mean, he even creeped Road out in the Ark Arc xD
    He creeoed her out only b/c he looked like the Earl holding the sword like that. Even though Road is Road, she is still an underling to the Earl, so obviously she has seen is uh, even uglier side (?)
    It could be possible that there is some power suppression b/c of 14th (like both are suppresing each other, that's why neither has yet to fully show) but really. It is in Allen's personality to be able to purify even Noah, but so far, that has epic failed.
    For some time i kept thinking that No One will die by allen/14th, b/c when Cross said that, i think he might've pictured some typical scenario that did not involve all Noah waking up/Allen and Kanda being kidnapped. Hell, would cross even have known about Alma? If not, that would definitely not be part of his plans - therefore, his warning may now be void =/ (also, 14th woke up through Kanda's stab, i don't think Cross counted on the 'attacker' (aka Kanda) surviving)
    =)
    btw, if chapter has been released, info in it is no longer a 'spoiler' right?!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Dlanor_A.Knox's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Cross defintly knows about Alma, he was a scientist before he became a excorsist. And even if he weren't an scientist from the order, he already knows a loooot of what is going on arround the order xD

daaaamn I'm so curious for what will happen
    They have slaughtered millions of Teemos... Pentakill is coming!!!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner andrea1chan's Avatar
    Country
    Iceland
    Post Thanks / Like

i voted for someone else cuz there is probly no way that Lenalee is going to die(she's the mein female, the main females almost never die)
    and Allen loves alot of things.
    but i started thinking about the people Allen has met in the past like that police woman or that old lady with the guy somewere in the U.K.
    and what about Allens friend from India(the one that became an akuma cuz his sister died) Allen had to kill him but he didn't like the idia at first.

But the noahs are definetaly gonna die, well at leest there memorys
    (the noahs cant die there the best characters, and Tyki is a noah, TYKI!!!) but maby not only by Allens/14th/Neahs hands

but i really think he is gonna kill Road or Tyki(I hate myself for thinkin that)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RaveDragon's Avatar
    Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ANGELiki View Post
    Eh??? LOL, no, you are right, although my line of thinking was:
    Allen?
    No, it's Lenalee.
    No, it's Allen.
    No, Lenalee.
    Allen is the destroyer of time. He doesn't have to be the heart as well.
    But he is the main character!
    Lenalee looks important too.
    Allen.
    Lenalee.
    Allen.
    I said LENALEE.
    Allen.
    Lenalee.
    It's BOTH OF THEM!! It looks exactly like a stupid theory that a manga can come up with!!
    All right, it's stupid because I came up with it. In a manga it will have some proper basis. Another thing that made me think of this theory was that the only innocence that wasn't lost in the Noah's ark arc, was that of Allen and Lenalee... If the heart was lost, I'm sure there would be some sort of consequence to the rest of the innocence.
    sounds like my line of thinking and because of that i think allen might 'kill' Lenalee to get the heart as the 14th wants it for some reason maybe ^^ although im hoping its just an i think she's dead i dont want Lenalee to die but yet this is DGM :/ or her or the Earl whom the 14th yes might love although Allen hates him ^^

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jaymie's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Mana/The Earl. I think Cross knows about the connection between the two, which is why he said that Allen would have to kill somebody he cares about.

Of course it hasn't been confirmed if they're the same person, one person split into two beings, twins, or one of them had their appearance stolen ala Hohenheim/Father. But still.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ruki92x's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

hmm i think the earl, cus arent the 14th and Earl Brothers?
    shoulden't they love each other then?
    ahhhh but now when i think about it, then it can be anyone, but i think the Earl will die

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2