Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 757 by cnet128 , Bleach 593 by cnet128 , Gintama 507 (2)

View Poll Results: Who is left standing?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ishida takes it with relatively ease

1 5.00%
  • Ishida takes it with relatively difficulty

13 65.00%
  • VC's takes it with relatively difficulty

3 15.00%
  • VC's takes it with relatively ease

3 15.00%
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Uryu Ishida vs Hisagi & Kira

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Uryu Ishida vs Hisagi & Kira

Well came up in another forum and had suprising results.

So how about it, top tier Quincy vs top-tier VCs.

Starting Distance: 50 meters
    Starting State: VC's with shikia, Ishida has equalise flight ability to shinigami.
    Knowledge: VC's know he is a deadly Quincy, Ishida knows they're capable VCs.

Ishida knows of their shikai abilities.
    Should VC know of Rain of Light?

Not sure how imbalance the current situation is atm. May be subject to change to make it more even, so dont necessarily vote before giving feedback how this situation plays through...
    Last edited by Waking_Dreamer; September 29, 2010 at 10:44 PM.
    [IMG]http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb57/Jonas64/Kilrik.jpg[/IMG]

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jackk's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Uryu Ishida vs Hisagi & Kira

Umm.. well I think that Kira's shikai ability to weight down the enemy's sword would be useless against Ishida.

Those VCs are pretty capable, and it is 2 against 1. (though neither Kira nor Hisage have a bankai, and Kira's shikai should be useless against Ishida.)

I think that Ishida is faster than them though. Perhaps Ishida can keep his distance so as to not get trapped in a combination attack from Kira and Hisagi. Ishida does specialize in long range attacks and he strategizes a lot in his battle, and analyzes his enemies well etc.

I would say probably Ishida with difficulty since it's 2 against one and Hisagi and Kira may be able to give some trouble if they played their cards right, but on the other hand, Individually, Ishida is more powerful, faster, and more intelligent.. in my opinion.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Broken_Wing's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Ishida's Rain of Light is overpowered for these two VCs.

I dont think they're faster than Ishida and if he goes for that straight away, they have no hope. Kira couldnt take on directly Redder's steel feathers attack and Rain of Light shits on that technique. With no knowledge to that ability even if they shunpo away from the attack out of caution/reflex, Ishida would probably take down one of them in the first volley.

Id change the setting to FKT so that they maybe they have more cover. But id equalise flight for Ishida then. Maybe give them knowledge on just that technique so that they dont die straight away.

As of now Ishida takes it low to mid-difficulty if he goes for the kill straight away...

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jackk's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Broken_Wing View Post
    Ishida's Rain of Light is overpowered for these two VCs.

I dont think they're faster than Ishida and if he goes for that straight away, they have no hope. Kira couldnt take on directly Redder's steel feathers attack and Rain of Light shits on that technique. With no knowledge to that ability even if they shunpo away from the attack out of caution/reflex, Ishida would probably take down one of them in the first volley.

Id change the setting to FKT so that they maybe they have more cover. But id equalise flight for Ishida then. Maybe give them knowledge on just that technique so that they dont die straight away.

As of now Ishida takes it low to mid-difficulty if he goes for the kill straight away...
    Good point.

That technique did seem pretty powerful.

http://manga.bleachexile.com/bleach-...2-page-11.html

Ishida did use Licht Regen (Rain of Light, in english) on Ulquiorra. Although it didn't really cause any significant damage to Ulquiorra, we do need to keep in mind that that was espada #4 with hierro, high speed regeneration AND he was in segunda etapa/second release state etc.

That same attack against a Vice captain? It should certainly deal some pretty good damage to Kira and Hisagi, if Ishida gets them with that.
    Last edited by Jackk; September 29, 2010 at 11:12 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Xsoteria's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Ishida should win this. The only problem would be some binding kido, as I doubt he could break it with strength or anything else for that matter. He pwns them in pretty much every stat, except maybe brawl, but he wont be engaging them in fist fights or measurments of strength, so that isn't exactly relevant. I would say, Ishida, with difficulty.
    Brigands demand your money or your life; women require both.
    Better be nice to them

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member daman246's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

remember if ishida knows there capable his gonna be one step ahead of them because his smart knowing that is 2vs1 hes gonna have to have options open and ishida is no ichigo thats goes charging in to a fight he plans trap and rain of light is overpowered for kira and hisagi cmon that technique is like 1000times faster than the bird arrancar kirawas fighting and im sure ishida can take that guy down with ease

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

im uryu fan but i dont know bout this

kira yea he can handle but kira AN HISAGI..

hisagi on his own is a speed beast n his zan is perfect to attack uryu off guard.

dont think he could win this

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I remember another thread "Fallen vs Ellites" and many said the VC had little chance at taking on the Ex-Espada Ichigo's friends did.

So Im sure putting just the one VC would be too easy. Hisagi's zan is mid range, other than that they only have kido to reach the range Ishida is capable of....which is most likely the range he'll be fighting in.

Though I read one person saying that If the VC's were actually caught in The Rain of Light they might get some damage sheerly through tanking it...?

What do people here think?
    Last edited by Waking_Dreamer; September 30, 2010 at 05:16 PM.
    [IMG]http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb57/Jonas64/Kilrik.jpg[/IMG]

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Tibet
    Post Thanks / Like

IMO Ishida loses. Ishida can't use his Licht Regen forever, it requires a large amount of reiryoku and I don't think Kira or Hisagi will stay together and wait for Ishida to hit them, they can dodge or block with kidou and then close the distance. On top of that, we know Hisagi can take lots of punishment and still fight, remember his condition before he killed Tousen, Ishida's arrows may fail to finish him if some of the arrows actually hit the target. Ishida may succeed to hold Hisagi or Kira at bay if it's one-on-one but I don't think there's any plausible way that he can handle two elite VCs attacking from different directions.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gran Maestro View Post
    IMO Ishida loses. Ishida can't use his Licht Regen forever, it requires a large amount of reiryoku and I don't think Kira or Hisagi will stay together and wait for Ishida to hit them, they can dodge or block with kidou and then close the distance. On top of that, we know Hisagi can take lots of punishment and still fight, remember his condition before he killed Tousen, Ishida's arrows may fail to finish him if some of the arrows actually hit the target. Ishida may succeed to hold Hisagi or Kira at bay if it's one-on-one but I don't think there's any plausible way that he can handle two elite VCs attacking from different directions.
    Thats interesting, I was under the impression in this forum that Ishida was significantly above VC level.

I mean he took VC bankai user Renji comfortably in that other thread. The fact that he has an obvious type advantage against Kira for starters you'd think would reduce the power play of taking on two VCs.

Licht Regen is not composed purely of his own reiryoku is it? As a Quincy he draws in the spirit particles from the environment to fuel the attack right? Its just after his training he can draw and channel much more spirit than SSarc Isihida.

Ah well Im not saying he can contiunually spam that attack but its not as costly in reiryoku as people would think, not to mention I think its more powerful and has more range than any technique either Hisagi or Kira could come up with.

I might have an Ishida & Chad vs 2 VC thread later, but have no idea which two would give the best fight, suggestions?

Country
    Tibet
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Waking_Dreamer View Post
    Thats interesting, I was under the impression in this forum that Ishida was significantly above VC level.
    That's right, the majority of the forum thinks VCs are fodder compared to Ishida, actually if you make a "Ishida vs all VCs" thread, I guess there will still be people who say Ishida will win.

I don't know what other people think but Hisagi impressed me in FKT battles. He overwhelmed Findor after he went shikai, he has extraordinary reflexes that saved him from hollow Tousen's lethal attack and he actually managed to capture Tousen. Hisagi is no pushover, I doubt Ishida or Chad can defeat him easily, and with Kira on his side, I'm pretty sure they would give Ishida a run for their money.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Kira has a bad matchup, what does he have to hit on Uryu? Uryu is pretty much ranged only fighter, so he'll just run away and fire back while doing so if Kira charges.

Hisagi would be interesting to see, he's proven himself a smart and capable fighter.
    Current Theories/Beliefs for Bleach:
    -Barragan and Halibel arn't goners yet-Confirmed
    -Ukitake has an absorb and redirect type shikai (think baby nel vs. Dardonii's cero)-Confirmed
    -The VL army/group that Aizen supposedly has doesn't exist-Pending/Waiting for confirmation on Wonderweiss
    -The Vizards have ulterior motives, by ulterior I mean they arn't just going to be goody-two-shoes and help out the SS that betrayed them just to get back at Aizen-Pending

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ShadowFlame's Avatar
    Country
    Qatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs Up Re: Uryu Ishida vs Hisagi & Kira

Quote Originally Posted by Gran Maestro View Post
    That's right, the majority of the forum thinks VCs are fodder compared to Ishida, actually if you make a "Ishida vs all VCs" thread, I guess there will still be people who say Ishida will win.

I don't know what other people think but Hisagi impressed me in FKT battles. He overwhelmed Findor after he went shikai, he has extraordinary reflexes that saved him from hollow Tousen's lethal attack and he actually managed to capture Tousen. Hisagi is no pushover, I doubt Ishida or Chad can defeat him easily, and with Kira on his side, I'm pretty sure they would give Ishida a run for their money.
    I agree with you, both hisagi and kira are exceptional intelligent fighters who excelled in academy school and thus rose through the ranks to ranks VC level.

As VCs they both also probably have good commander tactic experience under their belts from all the skirmishes they do where they they get to watch and order around troops. Which logically should give them much better analyzing, planning and predicting skills.

Also don't forget they were both close to their captains who "did great things...terrible but great nevertheless..." -HP Therefore these interesting VCs should be even more better equipped and trained than other generic people.. Gin was a unique evil prodogical genius and had a strange but special way of thinking and smiling through events. He was good enough to be taken over by Aizen and even challenge him...momentarily.

Tousen too though was very very special, but imo weaker in the end because of his eternal inner fight to be good and bad... Yet he was blind and could fight and utilize with his masters zanpukto. Then still he managed to become a Captain despite all his shortcomings, which without a doubt considering all the politics and power inside the Shinigami and central 46 is a big achievement showing his overall skills in intelligence and experience.
    "this is a great bleepin deal" - Che Ve Biden\n/n\/n

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy01741 View Post
    Kira has a bad matchup, what does he have to hit on Uryu? Uryu is pretty much ranged only fighter, so he'll just run away and fire back while doing so if Kira charges.

Hisagi would be interesting to see, he's proven himself a smart and capable fighter.
    Hitting ishida's body would work too though. If you recall, the arrancar kira fought had no weapon whose weight to increase yet he got past that by making his wings heavy. That said, I can't imagine kira actually going that far in this fight. I am of the school of thought that ishida (and chad) have long passed the level of a VC.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well.... Chad got wtfpwned by Noitora, and Ishida by Syazel. Not saying that Kira and Hisagi wouldn't, but I am not sure I would classify Ishida as far above VC level.
    Current Theories/Beliefs for Bleach:
    -Barragan and Halibel arn't goners yet-Confirmed
    -Ukitake has an absorb and redirect type shikai (think baby nel vs. Dardonii's cero)-Confirmed
    -The VL army/group that Aizen supposedly has doesn't exist-Pending/Waiting for confirmation on Wonderweiss
    -The Vizards have ulterior motives, by ulterior I mean they arn't just going to be goody-two-shoes and help out the SS that betrayed them just to get back at Aizen-Pending

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast