Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Please need your help with ideas..........

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Please need your help with ideas..........

Hi everyone, I would like to write a fictional book with lots of action and romance, i'd say in comparison an 80% shounen and 20% shojo and i would love you guys with vast experiences in reading manga's, writing and reading fan fics to help me with the most basic idea. I noticed that i'm alot better at continuing a story than starting one myself because i just don't have any ideas. please take your time and fill in any plot you feel will make a good story. I'll really appreciate you help.

Story plot( brief) -
    main character (s)-
    main character(s) power/ what they do-
    main antagonist(s)
    please bear in mind it will all be in writing and some stories might requires diagrams

Example- Harry Potter
    Story plot(brief)-This story introduces us to Harry Potter, an orphaned boy sent to live with his "horrible" Uncle Vernon, Aunt Petunia, and their fat, obnoxious son, Dudley. Since Harry's parents were powerful witches before they were killed by an even more powerful witch, Harry has Generational Witchcraft in his background, making it very likely that he will be a wizard when he grows up. Vernon and Petunia know this, and since they hate Witchcraft and anything to do with it, they determine to try to raise Harry in such a way as to deny him any knowledge of his parent's proclivities.

Therefore, they do not tell him the truth of his parent's death, telling Harry they were killed in an auto accident. They also force Harry to live in a closet underneath the stairs, even though they have a perfectly good extra bedroom upstairs. Uncle Vernon and Aunt Petunia deny Harry any parental love and compassion; in fact, all through this book, any non-witch folk -- like Vernon and Petunia -- are depicting in disgusting language. Non-witch people are known as Muggles , and they are depicting as being "dumber than a box of rocks", of being physically obscene, and of living the most boring, unimaginative lives possible. Witches, on the other hand, are depicted as being very smart, very "with it", of being physically normal, and of living wonderfully exciting lives.
    Main character(s)- Harry potter, Ronald Weasley, Hermione Granger
    Main character(s) power/what they do- they are students at a magic school and can perform magic themselves
    main antagonist- lord voldermort

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Syphilias's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Please need your help with ideas..........

Story plot( brief) - Always looking to a bottle of bourbon for sanity, Charles is living in a small mining town outside of Poland. His assignment is to find out what these photographs of Russian soldiers means to his government.

Rebeccah is his loving partner, and she has to deal with his drinking problems and his total involvement in his work. How can their marriage last if he doesn't even know his own wife anymore?
    main character (s)- Charles Heath, Rebeccah Florez
    main character(s) power/ what they do- Charles is a detective for the military
    main antagonist(s) Harley

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Syphilias: Thank you soo much i deeply appreciate it. thanks again

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Syphilias's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Good luck! You're welcome.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member beltranl's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Story plot( brief) -Tim Davis was recruited as an assassin by TABU Special Forces for his combat skills, indifferent personality, and his unrelenting detachment to anything and everything. Married to a beautiful woman named Anna Marie Williams to maintain a solid cover, Tim lives an adrenaline filled life. However, over the years Anna Marie's patience and never endless love won Tim's heart. Everything seemed great, until Tim received notice of his next target: His Wife.

Now to save the love he thought did not exist, he will have to take TABU Special Forces out of commission.

Will he have what it takes, or dye trying?

main character (s)- Tim, Anna Marie
    main charac power (s)- A multi-talented assassin
    main villain (s)- TABU Special Forces

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks soo much beltranl hehe i was also thinking about assassins hehe thanks again

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member beltranl's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

No problem, good luck, and hope your story turns out great.

New Reply