Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 109 of 111 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 1657

Thread: D.Gray-man Volume 22 (Ch. 200-205) Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member daman246's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: DGM Chapter 205 Discussion / 206 Prediction

i believe there will be a little time skip 6MONTHS -1YEAR TIME SKIP SO ALLEN can regain his confidence back and have a new resolve

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member yukilove21's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by daman246 View Post
    i believe there will be a little time skip 6MONTHS -1YEAR TIME SKIP SO ALLEN can regain his confidence back and have a new resolve
    I don't know. Really, that sounds interesting... but we'd be missing important info, don't you think?

Current obsessions: One Piece and D.Gray-man.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MSofAofCOCA's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

whatever prediction i seem to come up with doesn't seem eh...idk....fitting enough. we've already had a mini timeskip in jordan.....having a long one might be okay, i dunno.... I can't decide whether she should time skip with allen and show the order/noah/bookman+lavi or put everyone on the bus other than allen + the 14th. to me it looks like there is much revealing to do on either side; so it may be boring/dangerous to put either group on the bus (provided that even kanda/alma remain on that bus). naturally, i want to see both sides, or more honestly, whichever side gives us more info lol. But, hey, who knows: hoshino might follow up on Apocryphos and Central and reveal the heart next time or something..... by doing that she will basically plot twist our brains out x'D

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Mango-chan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It's about mid month and the only thing I can predict with confidence is that Lavi and Bookman will not make an appearance. A time skip sounds very likely, maybe a couple of days to skip past the order being dramatic and Tyki fighting Apo.

Auto-correct is a double edged sword.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mango-chan View Post
    It's about mid month and the only thing I can predict with confidence is that Lavi and Bookman will not make an appearance. A time skip sounds very likely, maybe a couple of days to skip past the order being dramatic and Tyki fighting Apo.
    Well a timeskip with Tyki on the run seriously injured would be nice, not that i want him dead but it would be good to see some inside into Tykis thoughts and how strong the Apo is, or not.

I dont think we should see Allen for now, and im not in for more of sobbing Johnny. That would kill my reading fun (after 2 months). Seeing more of that dude cry. If its Lenalee i can understand shes been close to him fighting with him in 2v many battles so. But every time we get that Johnny crying and its getting lame.

I would like to see more of Sheryl and how the inner works of the noah are, like how much do they blindly follow the earl or not. And does this represent what perhaps happend in the past with the 14th?

Other then that i cant think of much. The order is pretty much beat up already.

Well finaly we could get a bit of Links past with the 3rds (before they were 3rds ofc). We already know their kid designs maybe we can see him recollect his life while he is in a near death situation. Ofc he will live but id like to see how his childhood was.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Hungary
    Post Thanks / Like

I just hope we will get a chapter in july,
    And if it would be above 35 pages. I would be happy.
    I think there will be a time skip too. (There was when cross died.)
    Last edited by riki; June 14, 2011 at 08:19 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RaveDragon's Avatar
    Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

Was Miranda fifth in the poll? or was that Emilia :/ Kanda really deserves first I love his story ='D

Just finished reading D.Grayman yesterday wow that was so cool i finally caught up, I do agree a time skip is probably going to happen. I think Allen wants to learn to be stronger and control the 14th in him. Right now he can't do much in his state :/ So that weird innocence Apo-dude takes care of the heart would that mean its currently in the hands of an exorcist of the order? I would think its rather not just one but right now divided into a number of innocence and probably Allen and Lenalee possess a part of it (unless those two innocence are the heart).

I was surprised lev-san asked or rather begged for the life of Link so the dude isn't that ice cold hearted ^^ Link i hope will be alright, i wonder if he'd manage or he'd want t save the 3rds who have been taken. I'm sure a lot of them will die (2 already did) but he might just survive and truly believe in Allen when they meet again and save his friends.

Bookman and lavi's scene surprised me too but these plot twists are part of the fun in DGM ^^ They might be shown to say something important that they recorded if not that they wont be shown.

Everyone's in a pinch the exorcists are once again in trouble i see them training hard too after this ^^ i really wanna see stronger Miranda, Timothy and lenalee they have interesting powers with potential!

i truly loved Allen and Lenalees scene it was so cute >< Their friendlies/love/*insert what you think it is here* (i'm a Lenxallen shipper but will remain neutral here for everyone xp) is truly brought out nicely in that scene ^^

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's to hoping if a time skip comes it brings new art.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Confused Re: DGM Chapter 205 Discussion / 206 Prediction

Does anyone know when Chapter 206 is going to come out? I'm so helplessly lost....

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member riki's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The chapter should be out around July 4th.

Anyway, what do you think Lenalee will say if/when the Order asked her if she was able to reach Allen before he disappeared?

I think she would lie to them and tell her friends what Allen told her ("I'll always be an exorcist.") since she most likely distrust them.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member hopeandlight's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

agreed she'll lie to the officials and tell friends
    really another time-skip
    well i suppose so

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I haven't been here in awhile. o___o I still kept blaming myself for creating a bit of an instability with what happened before, but I'm trying to put that behind me (by coming here to face my fear). I'm also back here to hopefully give "an in-spirit" encouragement to Hoshino to make sure she's properly okay enough to be making 206. Her deadline should be by the end of this week. Go Go Hoshino-san!

I think this two month hiatus really feels like a time-skip! The manga may not have a time-skip, but in RL, the transition between 205 and 206 really felt like a loooooooong time. I had other things to keep my mind off of DGM, but reading 2chan's posting of the 14ths song lyrics and people's theories around the net is re-igniting the hype.

Quote Originally Posted by riki View Post
    Anyway, what do you think Lenalee will say if/when the Order asked her if she was able to reach Allen before he disappeared?

I think she would lie to them and tell her friends what Allen told her ("I'll always be an exorcist.") since she most likely distrust them.
    If it's the higher-up people, she might just give them the silent treatment or say "wakanai" (I don't know). I can imagine that before someone tries to slap her or give her some kind of punishment for information, guess who comes in to save her? Rouvelier interferes. Lenalee is surprised. Later, Rouvelier may start a new kind of "Third Side" with any BO member who disagrees with the Pope. Although, I do wonder about Komui in all of this.....?

For Allen's case, several of you guys theorized that he would land in a circus. I think that would be interesting if he does it. It would be even more interesting if it was the circus that Allen grew up in, partially. Maybe, it's some kind of empty land now (if the circus ended in tragedy with deaths due to the Earl)? Unless, he finds the actual circus that he used to be a part of in another part of the world still running.... But if Hoshino takes this way, this would be an excellent way to explain what happened in the past for everyone around the world, who doesn't know about the novels. Flashback hotspot!

Edit: I just saw that SQ Lab cover thingie in the other thread... O__o My elbow nearly slipped off the keyboard support of the table! Allen with two different eye colors. ...... *looks at sig* .... Nah. It's just a coincidence. I doubt any of her staff would stop by a foreign international forum for inspiration. ^^; I just thought it would be neat to see what he would look like side-by-side. I'm a bit creeped out by this though. <__< *fiddles thumbs*

But, it does make me wonder whether this two different eye color Allen is a sign of the future? I just hope, if she does have Allen use these two tone eye colors in the actual manga, that it's temporary. >___< I'm not actually that crazy about seeing Allen have two different eye colors. I don't mind if he's in one or the other.

The SQ Lab cover art is lovely with Allen looking like that though. >D Um... The fact that it's sitting on the main SQ site page isn't helping this quench for 206!
    Last edited by tgirl; June 23, 2011 at 11:06 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member relory's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the two-colored eyes are just playing around the idea of Allen's akuma-eye-thing? Since his cursed eye becomes red when his akuma senses are tingeling In many of the other artworks in the artbook Allen has red eyes (and even one red and one white eye in one pic o.o). Still, it would be kinda cool if Allen gets heterochromia if his eye evolves again too Pretty artwork indeed! ^^

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^ That's true. His eyes do change color when he senses Akuma. (Akuma senses are tingling... Hahaha. Spider-Exorcist!) I don't look at too much of Hoshino's colored artwork so I wasn't so sure if she's done it before.

When I saw the picture, I thought she would be thinking that the grayish/white-ish hue represents Allen's human half, and the red represents his Noah part (Nea). That's how I went with mine, since I think Nea has something close to red eyes? It's interesting that her picture can be seen two different ways then. Even if it was made solely just for that SQ LaB cover (with a questionable one-shot inside), I think it can still hold a little bit of plot relevance in some way.... o___o (Arrgh! There's gotta be a way to edit that picture onto this coming Jump SQ's cover. I miss seeing a DGM Jump cover..... T__T)

I hope DGM does appear in this up-coming issue. The series list that's listed somewhere in the Jump SQ forum lacks DGM... I can understand though if Hoshino only had time to focus on the SQ LaB one-shot due to her sickness. ;__;

Nevermind. The Hang-out thread relieved me.
    Last edited by tgirl; June 24, 2011 at 03:31 PM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner cruxe's Avatar
    Country
    Uruguay
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think there's gonna be a time skip since there are certain things that must be resolved before going for a time skip.

New Reply
Page 109 of 111 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 LastLast